Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TRP --Week 13 -- UP (Page 10)

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

what we need is KP out of depression ,some major drama happening and coming out of this art movie set into commercial masala potboiler...if they want trps...
100% true... KP in his interview also mentioned, Dr.Ashu is a weak character.. He can cry etc...
Basically KP is experimenting with this character like in art films...
He should leave that and keep AshMan intact... That solves all the problems...

In this show, the lead never does any thing. He only reacts and accpets what ever Nidhi or Mallu are doing...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniAMBIKA2561979vanillaskyArmu4evashalini.malik72daffodil81debaparna77sun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jewelthief007

well. Its funny to see people fighting for pitty issues like trp. I put this for both sides ( people who are happy and sad with the trp ). Better be neutral rather than getting involved. Lol. This show was already doomed with the break up and untill cvs ki dimaag ki ganti nahi bajti the show is heading for a crash. I just laugh at one thing. it was supposed to be a love story. But someone had pointed in a thread that where is the love. The leads are always crying. And now IPL. cvs kya kam the jo IPL aagaya. Wont be suprised to see trp next week low.

I personally have given 6 months to the show and m always gonna b involved with it.. Embarrassed

Coming to the love bit... WORD re.. WORD... 'Where is love in this love story' Confused  microscope leke dhundho to bhi na mile...!! Ouch

And next week ALL SHOWS ka TRP will b affected... since IPL airs at primetime for all channels.. so jo sabka hoga.. woh humara hoga.. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khush93vanillaskySonnishalini.malik72ApoorvaFansun29

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@Tanu: hahaha..:) aaj ke trp post ke liye kuch jada hi rply aah rahe hai... Frm all sides i mean.. Kahi khushi toh kahi gham.. Tode udas to tode naram..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniAMBIKA2561979Armu4evadaffodil81niniborn2ruledebaparna77

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
We need a young romantic CV for KTLK who can add romance to the show & ensure Nidhi doesnt cry everyday.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniArmu4evaApoorvaFanshalini.malik72niniborn2ruleKrrish4Yousun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Originally posted by sun29

what we need is KP out of depression ,some major drama happening and coming out of this art movie set into commercial masala potboiler...if they want trps...
100% true... KP in his interview also mentioned, Dr.Ashu is a weak character.. He can cry etc...
Basically KP is experimenting with this character like in art films...
He should leave that and keep AshMan intact... That solves all the problems...

In this show, the lead never does any thing. He only reacts and accpets what ever Nidhi or Mallu are doing...

exactly...infact both the leads ..they are soo passive...they only react have never seen them act...and dunno what is KP experimenting but this gloom would be the ultimate doom of the show...get back AshMan and bury this AshDas somewhere...and this seperation has it progressed the story or characters ???  NO...it has not...they are all still at the same place , repetition of scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AMBIKA2561979Armu4evaApoorvaFan

khush93 Groupbie
khush93
khush93

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
great TRP up even if marginal.SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

jewelthief007 Newbie
jewelthief007
jewelthief007

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
actually was thinkin. most of u all expected that after SK comes. We will have romance. Really? Is this the romance the show is offering. First nidhi is thrown then they meet and love. Then ashu leaves for the house track and meets again and love. then accident. They leave and meet and love. Now they meet in kerala and decide to be apart. Wat a show. The title is perfect. Sach main kuch toh log kahenge hi na. I had read a article around 6 yrs back. It said that people are fools who watched daily soap. Today i realise it. Just thinkin whether its really a love story or some crap. Good for MB as he quit. Poor man suffered the script. Sad for SK for the emotional attayachar he is goin thro. i feel sorry for both MB and SK. For me that it. I had quit watchin it with that hulabula a month back. Now i think will stop comin here also.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jewelthief007

actually was thinkin. most of u all expected that after SK comes. We will have romance. Really? Is this the romance the show is offering. First nidhi is thrown then they meet and love. Then ashu leaves for the house track and meets again and love. then accident. They leave and meet and love. Now they meet in kerala and decide to be apart. Wat a show. The title is perfect. Sach main kuch toh log kahenge hi na. I had read a article around 6 yrs back. It said that people are fools who watched daily soap. Today i realise it. Just thinkin whether its really a love story or some crap. Good for MB as he quit. Poor man suffered the script. Sad for SK for the emotional attayachar he is goin thro. i feel sorry for both MB and SK. For me that it. I had quit watchin it with that hulabula a month back. Now i think will stop comin here also.

I think our expectations werent misplaced...! Now if KP doesnt want to do anything good with his script thats his call..! 

About daily soaps.. ha ha.. considering the kind of shows that rule the TRP charts. i guess i m a lesser fool since i dun watch those... Embarrassed  but yes.. fool for loving KTLK so much.. that i agree..! 

Regarding coming or not.. thats purely ur call Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AMBIKA2561979niniborn2ruleNeelimaSJrabzonedge

Go to top