Is Manyata wearing this?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Is this what Manyata is wearing for the party?

Idea: My sis

Photo Credit: mahi0809

Simran :D...
M is looking good in it but i want her to look awesome ðŸ˜Š
yep she will be wearing dis only...coz if u have noticed...in dis pic DS n brijraj r wearing white...n gals r in blue...wich is da theme of party...blue n white...
i hope so...she luks amazing der...this pic was posted ages ago as a promotion for her new look bt its nt happened yt...i knw they wud drag it

"My name is Sheila, Sheila Ki jawaani.. I'm too sexy for you, mein tere haath na aani".

i just want her to look the best in the party
Originally posted by sirjee

yep she will be wearing dis only...coz if u have noticed...in dis pic DS n brijraj r wearing white...n gals r in blue...wich is da theme of party...blue n white...

That is what I was thinking too, cause' as you see, both Manyata and J are wearing blue and white and DS & BR are wearing light colors close to white so I really think she is wearing this but to be honest, I wanted her to wear something terrific but I guess she looks pretty in this too :)

Simran :D
nah, that's an old pic :P The showed the color of the dress a little...it is dark pink and green I think :P 
^^ to be honest, I don't care what she wears, I just want her to look amazing :)

Simran :D...Edited by sim1623 - 11 years ago
that is an old pic she is not wearing that suit instead she is wearing a pink and green one and she is looking pretty not beautiful in that.
Guyz, she's gonna be wearing the Pink/Green suit that Uday got for her ... it was shown in E24 segment today ... her makeover is splendid, A Must to see segment 😉