Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) (Page 7)

test2test2 Senior Member
test2test2
test2test2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Excellent part. It reminded me of my days.
I love this story because it is a light read and I am a sucker for romantic stories.
Thanks for the PM

PrincessD Senior Member
PrincessD
PrincessD

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
nicely written, the precap was awesome. do continueClap and PM me when u update
yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Part-5
Sorry guys, No Arshi confession in this one. Plan changed last moment..sorry! Arshi confession is gonna be super-special..but not so soon!and thanks for ur support and comments. They encourage me to write more and more!

Khushi was back at her house, a little upset because now she had to live alone in the room which she once shared with her "jiji". She changed and freshened up and stood infront of the mirror. For the first time in her life, she found herself glowing, literally. Just moments later she found herself smiling remembering the entire day with Arnav.
On the other hand, Arnav was now in his t-shirt and tracks. He also couldnt forget Khushi's face, her beautiful face. He couldnt believe he had actually accepted the truth that he had fallen for a girl, atleast to himself. He went near the large french window and leaned against the half open window. One by one, every single moment with Khushi started flashing across his mind. How he had first hated her when she fell down in his arms on the ramp, how he made her fall from his office cabin hurting her, how he had humiliated her, how he had broken her fast on teej day in the temple, how he was worried for her when she was left alone in the guest house building which was about to collapse, how during Diwali they got intimate, how during the sangeet they had danced together, the happiness that spread along khushi's face when he brought bangles for her, their kissing each other, everything just flashed like a movie in his mind. He now knew that the "Arnav" personality hidden behind the mighty ASR was coming out slowly and steadily.
There again, Khushi didnt know what should she name her feelings. Was she actually in love? she asked herself repeatedly.
Her thoughts were disturbed as she heard her cell phone buzz. She went to pick up her phone but was surprised to see the name of the caller.

"ARNAVJI"!!!
She picked up, a little hesitant and a little excited:
"Hello..Arnavji?" she said, in a low tone.
Arnav: Kaha tha na, Arnav, ArnavJI nahi!(told you na, its Arnav, not Arnavji)
Khushi: Hamara matlab hai aap, aapne is waqt phone?(I mean you, calling at this hour?)
Arnav: I just wanted to check out if you are fine. I mean your sister just got married and I thought you might be feeling low because of her absence.
Khushi: To be honest with you, you are right. I have never been alone in the room since I was a child. And now staying without her would be a bit difficult.
Arnav: Dont worry, I am there with you, You'll always feel my presence around you whenever you're alone.
Khushi smiled."Shukriya."(thanks)
There was silence then from both the sides and surprisingly they both were enjoying it.
Khushi broke the silence "Its quite late now. I think we should sleep. Good night."
"Good night." Arnav said, though not wishing to keep the phone but had to.
Keeping the phone down, Arnav smiled to himself and said: I love you, Khushi. I really love you.
Saying this he turned around to find Anjali standing behind him, smiling.
"Di, a-aap yaa-aha-a-an?"(di, you here?) Arnav asked,stammering , a little embarrassed as he thought that her sister might have heard what he just said.
The very next moment, he corrected his posture and asked as confidently as possible "Aap yahaan kitni der se hai?"(from how much time have you been here?)
"Tab se jab tumne khushi-khushi apni Khushi ko phone lagaya, usse baat ki aurr..."(from the time when you happily called khushi, talked to her and..) she said, with a teasing smile on her face.
Arnav flushed knowing that her sister had actually heard whatever he said, rather whatever he confessed. Anjali came forward and hugged Arnav tight.
"I am so happy for you chote, I cant believe that you have actually confessed it. I mean atleast you told yourself the truth." She bent Arnav's head with her hands and kissed his forehead.
"Di, vo..."
"No need to say anything chote, I understand everything. I love you my chote, and I am very happy for you."
Saying this, Anjali prepared to leave not to embarass her brother anymore. While she was about to leave, Arnav said "Di, I wanted to ask you something."
"Go on..."anjali replied.
"Aapko kya lagta hai Khushi bhi mujhse...?"(What do you think, does khushi also..?)
"Haan chote, Humne unki aankhon me dekha hai...tumhare liye pyaar."(yes chote, i have seen love for you in her eyes)
Arnav rushed forward and hugged his sister tightly. She patted his back in response to his brother's happiness. They wished each other good night and went off to sleep.

HAHAHA! sorry guys, i thought i would make Arnav confess infront of Khushi but then not so early. The precap for the last part when it said "Arnav confesses his feelings." It just meant that he confesses it infront of himself and his di. Sorry guys, plan changed last moment! I have planned their confession super-special. So keep waiting!!

Precap: No precap guys, havent yet written the next chapter so! sorry again!

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnahoneyboney1vanesha230suganya91lolaarshibutterfly_20motun5gurukhushdarkarshiPMsAplihsaanchal11cupcakezfriteLIONHEARTbarunxoxotmowlaos112801winchfirerandom94voldemortkria1996hari93heidicutie13JaNa07manjusha_92maloseixrayvikadesigirlbismazaman2000purplelovebarunlovepink.lotusHADmishtivirmanforeverIPKKNDbigfanBubbles76--BumbleBee--cutemisssegadsayari_sanki99alicepuppysparikhI-love-dmgIshrafan11charlotte74princess84Rozy77saomommeenalumapriasweetAisha1996soharaseeta_naipsameena671-MKB--Yuks-dumasprincessunarazohakhan7vandana.sagar

kria1996 Senior Member
kria1996
kria1996

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
nice!! finaly he confessed, atleast to his di!
JaNa07 Senior Member
JaNa07
JaNa07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
LOL...u r such a tease...man that was like really a hard blow... u are turning out just like the CVS nowLOLLOLLOL making us wait...u must sooo enjoy it Big smile
anyway loved this part..though a filler episode...waiting for more action...dont dally us, it is a threatWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashasvi57

iamtopper Senior Member
iamtopper
iamtopper

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashasvi57

RIGHTFULLY YOURS!

Prologue: Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at writing! I read different FF on india-forums and got inspired to write one myself.This one has a different track than the show. Thankfully, I havent introduced any villian.Its all about our Arnav-Khushi! Hopefully u guys like it!Please comment! Tell me if I should move on.

Anjali and naniji stared in astonishment as Arnav went away from there without shouting a word, Never so calmly. They looked at each other and understood what was going on in each other's minds. "Did u see, Nani? Khushiji kissed chote infront of us and he dint even speak a word." "yes, Yes Anjali bitiya,chote was kind of lost." "kuch to hai, pata lagana hi hoga." nani agreed and hatched up a plan to see if arnav and khushi actually had feelings for each other.

Finally, after a few experiments and plans, nani and Anjali got their confirmation that Arnav and Khushi had actualy fallen for each other but they also knew that they both were too adamant to confess.
At some corner of their hearts, Arnav and Khushi also knew about their mutual feelings.

Its Payal and Aakash's wedding day. Khushi comes dressed in a beautiful pink and golden saree("lehenga"). She is walking slowly along with her bridal sister, payal. Arnav couldnt take his eyes off Khushi. For once, he thought that he had never seen anything so beautiful in his entire life. Those long dangling earrings that were softly pinned to her ears. That neckpiece which silently lay on her neck. That "bindi" that evaluated her beauty even more. And lastly those countless bangles. Arnav smirked, almost smiled remembering the bangles that he got for khushi just the previous night. Khushi, on the other hand was also looking at Arnav and shyly smiled when she saw his eyes fixed on her.Payal and Aakash were made to sit in the "mandap".

After stealing many glances of each other, Arnav and Khushi sat opposite each other near the mandap. Suddenly, she saw him telling something to Anjali and going upstairs to his room. Half an hour or so passed but Arnav didnt seem to return. A restless Khushi couldnt wait anymore. She stood up and went straight towards Arnav's room. Arnav lay down on the floor, holding his head with one of his hands. Khushi ran inside the room and sat beside him on the floor.

"What happened, Arnavji? Aap thik to hai na?" asked a worried khushi.
"Tum yaha kaise? And I am fine. Dont worry. I just forgot to take my medicines today, thats why feeling a little dizzy."
"Aap bhi na, How careless you are! Why cant you take your medicines on time when you know they are so important. Arnav Singh Raizada would take of everything but himself!" Saying this, Khushi got up and immediately gave him medicines.
"Give me the other medicine also. I am having a bit headache." Arnav said.
"And you are telling this now. Why didnt you tell me earlier. I could have given you the medicine earlier only."
"Its all because of you that I am having this headache." Arnav said with a slight smirk of his face.
Khushi, astonished on his last comment "Because of me? Humne kya kiya?"
"I couldnt sleep the entire night because of you and your thoughts that constantly kept coming to me."
Khushi blushed deep red. She was about to run away from there when Arnav caught her by her hand and pulled her towards himself. She landed on the floor almost in his lap, their faces too close and their breath against each other.
Arnav broke the spell that was being casted when they looked deep into each other's eyes: "I havent seen someone so beautiful as you look today."
Khushed blushed even more.
"chote! chote!" They heard Anjali shouting in the corridor.
"Hume jane dijye! Anjaliji is coming this way!" said a blushing khushi.
"so? so what" replied Arnav, the smirk still on his face.
Khushi somehow freed herself from his grip and was about to leave the room when Anjali came.
"Khushiji, how come you are here? And why are your cheeks so red?" asked Anjali, teasingly.
"I came here to..umm..I came here to..." Khushi shot one last glance at Arnav, and ran away from there, straight downstairs.
Arnav , still sitting on the ground , ran his hair through his hair and got up to go down along with Anjali.

Precap: "Give me my prize and I give you these." Arnav said pointing to Aakash's shoes that he held in his hands.
"kya chaiye aapko?" khushi asked.
"Tumhe nahi pata mujhe kya chaiye?" Arnav said, with his patent smirk.
"Nahi" was the shy reply.
so cuteee... luved it
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
awesome start,do continue soon Tongue
purplelove Goldie
purplelove
purplelove

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ClapNice job, will endure and wait for the true confession. In your story and in IPKKND.LOLCry

Go to top