Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) (Page 34)

test2test2 Senior Member
test2test2
test2test2

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Cute, you know I feel it has been too lovey dovey, there should be some mind of excitement now.
Thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yashasvi57

skidmore01 Newbie
skidmore01
skidmore01

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
this is sooo cute! <3 <3
Can some of this happen in the show?

I loved, I wish the groom could kiss the bride!

yashasvi57

cutiesmile Senior Member
cutiesmile
cutiesmile

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
superb

yashasvi57

arnvkushi Senior Member
arnvkushi
arnvkushi

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
read all chapters in one hold...
OMG...!!!!!!! dat was awsum... fabulous... Smile
i'm mesmerised  by ur writing skill...ClapClapClap
there should be some  exictment... thrilling... 
So introduce any villian in d story...
mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
plz update d nxt part soon...

yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak06

plz update d nxt part soon...

I am sorry! I have been too busy lately so i couldnt update, I'll try and update as soon I get time.
yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! For updatting so late! I dont feel like updating this FF anymore bit I will surely! Dont bash me if the part's not too good, Many of you wanted villians entering but I am sorry, i cant make any villian enter suddenly. I'll try my best to make it interesting for you all to read.

Part-17
Most of the guests had left and now only the raizadas and guptas were left. They all sat on two huge tables-one table with all elders and the other one with the couples. The dinner was served and they were enjoying it.
"Khushi..do you want 'something more'?" Anjali asked unaware how her words were creating a havoc on khushi's innocent mind. Arnav burst into a laughter looking at khushi's state on the mere mention of 'something more.' Nobody except khushi understood the meaning of his laugh.
"Nahi di..I dont want it." Khushi replied shyly.
"Let me give her something more di.." Arnav said and started laugghing again.
Before Khushi could said anything he served her more food. The rest of the dinner was quiet silent, Khushi being shy, Arnav smirking, the rest just wondering what these two were upto. after dinner, everyone returned to the rooms.
Khushi was lying in her bed, playing with the 'AK' pendant she was wearing. Her life seemed like a dreamland. She took her phone and texted him.
"Thanks."
"For what?" he replied instantly.
"For everything."
He texted her after a few minutes "Thanks Khushi."
"For what?"
"For being there in my life. For accepting me even after so many rude encounters with me."
"I love your rudeness."
"Oh, I thought you loved me."
"haha.. I love you too." she replied.
"Love you, good night,"
"Good night."
They both dozed off knowing they had to get up early for next day's flight back to delhi.
The next day they all packed and left back for delhi. The trip had been one of the most amazing trips ever. The guptas went to their house and the raizadas to theirs. Days passed by in arrangements of the wedding wwhich was scheduled 6 months later. Arnav-Khushi didnt want to wait that long but had no option. They talked on phone regularly and even met whenever possible.
Things were passing smoothly until one day. Khushi was in the kitchen making breakfast when her phone rang. It was Arnav.
"Hello.." she said.
"Khushi,Khushii.,..." It was Anjali on the phone. Khushi was tensed as why was anjali calling from his phone and she also sounded worried.
"Khushiji..  chote..chote ka.."
"Kya hua anjaliji? arnavji ko kya hua? vo thik to hai na?" Khushi was panicking now. She had already started silent prayers to devi maiyya for his protection.
"Khushiji, chote ka accident ho gaya hai..vo..vo hospital me hai. Aap jaldi aa jaiye."
The phone dropped from khushi's hands as soon as she heard. She rushed outside, told her parents about the news and rushed to find an autorickshaw. She found one and soon reached the hospital.
She found the raizadas there, weeping uncontrollably. She rushed directly into anjali and hugged her a bone cracking hug. The two ladies wept for wht seemed like ages. Calming herself down after sometime khushi asked as to what had happened. Anjali told her the entire thing as to how arnav's car had collided with a huge truck, while he was going to his office. Khushi couldnt imagine arnav's state and her eyes flushed with tears again. She ran away from there, and sat down on the floor infront of devi maiyya'a idol.
"Take my breathe away but give me his breathe." she said infront of the idol. She heard the doctor talking to aakash and rushed back.
"Doctor, bhai?" aakash asked.
"He's very critical right now. Nothing can be said. If within the next 48 hours, his health doesnt deter then he would be fine. But for the next 48 hours, i cant say anything."
Khushi collapsed on the floor hearing the words the doctor said so easily. Payal and Anjali rushed towards Khushi to help her with her depressing state.
"Khushiji, please be strong. He needs your strength right now to fight for his life. If you break down like this, then what will he do?" Anjali tried consoling her sister-in-law.
"Khushi, himmat rakh, sab thik ho jayega." Payal said, trying to reassure her sister.
But nothing could improve khushi's state. It seemed to her as if her entire world had come breaking down upon her in a second. She couldnt imagine her life without him. He was her world, her breathe.
Meanwhile, the gupta family had also reached there and were mourning for their future son-in-law's state.
Two hours had passed and the hospital's state was still the same, except for khushi's. her tears had dried now and she had become a breathing corpse. The next 46 hours she had to pass would be like 46 lives, she thought. She knew just one thing-he had to be alright, otherwise she would die.
sitting in the hospital she was having flashbacks of their good times. Every moment she had spent with him was wonderful, every moment was full.
"You cant go, I wont let you go away from me. you have to come here, to me, forever." Khushi whispered to herself.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007rithuparnaraelldmellosuganya91lolaarshibutterfly_20Fairy-AmigurukhushjinsindianVin1805ruku25serina087hari93sval000esha108aanchal11cupcakezfritevini96os112801kria1996arshisangelbarunxoxoAplihspaircubeixraybismazaman2000AshavipurpleloveIPKKNDbigfannazibahmehak06Kareena1994sun_shine_girlbubblycoolsayari_sanki99AnupamaJYpriasweetPepsiGirl101seeta_naips-MKB-dumas

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
hope he gets well.. and pls no memory loss for arnav plss

PepsiGirl101

Go to top