Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) (Page 25)

-Mayuri- IF-Rockerz
-Mayuri-
-Mayuri-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome! Update soon!

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
so cute, can u pls pm me the next part.
bubblycool IF-Dazzler
bubblycool
bubblycool

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
nice..
continue soon..
bubblycool IF-Dazzler
bubblycool
bubblycool

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
amazing..
AnupamaJY IF-Rockerz
AnupamaJY
AnupamaJY

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
loved it!!!!
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I Loved It; Awww, Arnav Hugged Her & Anjali Saw Them Hugging Hug
yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Part-13
Love is the weapon that can melt even mountains of sorrows. This was the quote that worked for the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada. The warm heat of Khushi's body was enough to melt his pain from the past. His tears were now dry and his heart was beating faster than before igniting within him the passion from the last night again. Khushi felt his muscles relax and losened her grip on him. They finally parted after what seemed like hours. She made him sit down on her bed and gave him a glass of water. He drank it calmly.
"What happened, Arnav? You fine?"
A glimpse into his eyes which were now red with tears, made her realize that the pain had been because of his past. Though she didnt know a chapter from his past but she knew it was painful for him. She never dared to ask him anything related to it.
"Mein thik hu Khushi, vo bus.."(I am fine khushi, Its just that...) Arnav's voice was lost as Khushi placed her palm on his mouth.
"Dont say anything, I know. Just relax." Khushi said.
"I'll better go back to my room before anyone sees me here." Arnav said, getting up from her bed.
Just when he was about to open the door she said,
"Kyu? Dar gaye kya ? Arnav Singh Raizada dar gaye ki koi unhe hamare kamre me na dekhle."(why? Are you scared? Arnav singh Raizada scared of somebody catching him in my room.)Khushi said mockingly, just to cheer up his mood.
Arnav left the door handle and came upto her. He pulled her from her waist so that her body perfectly moulded with his.
"Arnav Singh Raizada kisi se nahi darta."(ASR is not afraid of anyone.)
Saying this he bent forward to capture her lips in a passionate kiss but she immediately said "Anjaliji..!"
"This trick is not going to work anymore dear. You know you have tried it on me before." Arnav said and bent forward to kiss her.
"Ahem Ahem." Anjali said, standing leaning on the door of the room.
Arnav startled with the sound turned around to find anjali there. He was embarrassed and so was khushi.
"Khushiji, get ready and meet us in the lobby in half an hour." Saying that Anjali went away laughing!
Arnav was about to leave when Khushi held him and said "Anjaliji has left, Now where are you going."
"Someone needs me , i guess" Arnav says with his patent smirk.
"Yes!"
Arnav's smirk changed into a full smile and bent forward to kiss her. She readily welcomed his lips on her. They kisssed till both were in need of air. They both smiled at each other.
"Not bad, Khushi kumaari gupta! You were delicious."
Khushi blushed a deep shade of red on his comment!
"See you in half an hour." He said and left her room. He was over all his thoughts linking to his past. She smiled to herself remembering every single moment spent with him.
After half an hour they all met and decided to havee lunch at the hotel they stayed itself. It was already noon and today was the last day until the remaining family joined them. They all were busy deciding where to go but two of them were busy staring at each other. Arnav broke the contact  and signalled his di to come aside for a moment. The siblings went aside and arnav said "Di, if you dont mind, I would like to spend some time with khushi alone, I have got to show her some things."
"Sure brother! I can see how desperate someone is getting for some privacy!" She replied looking at khushi who was glancing towards them. Khushi had no clue what arnav was upto.The siblings returned and the remaining lunch everyone decided what was to be done the whole day. After lunch...
"Listen everyone, I have got a very important conference call today so I wont be joining you anywhere. You have fun and ya I would like Khushi to stay with me as she knows my office works and she can help me with it so that i finish faster." Arnav said.
Khushi looked surprised but she understood thatit was arnav's plan to be alone with her. She also wanted some time with him. But payal interrupted.
"Lekin Khushi..."
"Di, You dont worry, vaise bhi I am having a bit of headache and so I would like to stay back today. You enjoy na di."
Payal seemed convinced only after anjali convinced her. They all headed out and Arnav-Khushi just stood on their places.
"So. Mr.ASR! Lets go for the conference call." Khushi said with a teasing smile on her face.
"Sure!" He replied teasing her back.
Arnav guided her to one of the nearing coffee shops and they sat there opposite each other. He had his coffee mug ahead of him and she with her tea.
"Khushi..There's something I want to tell you."
"hmmm"
"Not here, come with me." He stretched his arm out and she readily came within it. They walked upto a beach nearby with his hand still over her shoulder. Normally Arnav singh raizada was not a man who would prefer to walk. But love changes people. They reached a beach and sat down on the soft sand facing the water. Arnav's hand still rested on her shoulder and she had her face on his shoulder. After moments of silence he finally spoke up..
"Khushi, I am Arnav Singh Raizada, 27 years now. Years and years ago I was a little boy full of enthusiasm and fun and laughter. But fate didnot accept me the way i was. My destiny showed me something so harsh that I turned into an arrogant, ruthless man devoid of emotions. I built the entire AR empire myself without any help or support which instilled so much arrogance and attitude within me. I stopped believing in love, in emotions, in feelings until the day you fell in my arms. You made me realize what life actually is, that it doesnt stop because of one undesired event. That life is meaningless without love. You were the only person who ever dared to speak against me and that was what made me hate you initially. My ego made me hate you. But you had the power of cutting through my ego and come to my heart."
He took her hand and placed it on his heart.
"Can you feel it? It beats so much faster when you are near. My life contains life because of you. I know I have hurt you numerous times but.."
He was cut off by her.
"Enough Arnav, I would start crying if you said anymore. You dont have to give me any explanation about anything. I love you the way you are. I fell in love with your arrogance, with your attitude, with your ego and accepted you with them. I dont want to know about your past which has given you so many pains. All I see is our future, together. Promise me Arnav, you'll never say those things again which hurt you so much. I understand that it has taken every ounce of your courage to tell me all this but you dont need to. In any time of your life, be it with me or without me, always remember that I love you the way you are. " She now took his hands and took near her heart " This thing here, beats only because of you. I love you more than my life ASR!"
Arnav couldnt control his tears anymore. He wept, like a little kid.After sometime, he felt light-hearted because of revealing all his emotions out.Khushi kissed his forehead and said "I love you."
"I love you too."he replied.

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007rithuparnahoneyboney1malutysuganya91lolaarshibutterfly_20Fairy-Amigurukhusharkhushi1Vin1805rumi1111os112801kria1996jazzpreetnanz_2211winchfirepips27mz.brarsval000aanchal11cupcakezHarman_RRSLIONHEARTbarunxoxotmowlaAplihsPrincessDbabydevilixraybismazaman2000HADmishtivirmanforeverAshaviIPKKNDbigfanJalebiJanepurpleloveprincess84melihoneyhemakalaiKareena1994bubblycoolsayari_sanki99mehak06rupzloveushonagudiapriasweetcaskermeenalumaAnupamaJY-zozo-PepsiGirl101-MKB-seeta_naipssarunlicious..dumas

purplelove Goldie
purplelove
purplelove

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Update 12

Clap Great update. Loved the brother/sister conversation at the beach.   Clap When his memories were to much for him, he turned to Khushi. Very nice end to the update. Clap

P.S. Thank you for all the PMs.

Update 13

Heart

Edited by purplelove - 28 April 2012 at 7:30am

Go to top