Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) (Page 2)

alisowj Senior Member
alisowj
alisowj

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
soo cute continue soon please

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
its was really nice.. no misunderstanding for a change!!!  upload more if yu can. 
yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Thanks evryone for ur comments!Smile
Here's the part 2.
For those who have missed earlier : Part 1: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2916213

Part 2
Arnav and Anjali came down, for a change, both of them smirking. Anjali knew what was khushi doing upstairs and that was the mere reason of her smirk. Khushi knew that Arnav had his eyes on her but he she didnt have enough courage to look at him back and so pretended to be engaged in the marriage ceremonies. Her eyes turned wider when she saw her to-be-jijaji's shoes. Looking around, when she found noone noticing her, she quietly took the shoes and went away silently in order to hide them somewhere unaware of the fact that one pair of eyes were hooked constantly at her.

"kahaan chupaye? Where should I hide these?" Khushi spoke to herself.
"Give them to me. I'll hide them at a safe place for you."
Khushi turned around at the manly voice. She knew who it was. Arnav stood there, one hand stretched asking for the shoes. Khushi unwantingly blushed looking at Arnav and looked down shyly. He came forward and she moved back until she was pinned to the wall.
Khushi: "I cant give you these. I know you'll take them away."
Arnav: "You dont trust me?"
Khushi, looking up straight in his eyes,: "Nahi, vo...aisa..nahi..hai..."
Looking constantly into the depths of her eyes Arnav slowly took the shoes from her hands and said "Vaise tumhe karna bhi nahi chaiye. Because I am not giving you these back."
A shocked Khushi said, "This is not fair Arnavji."
"Give me my prize and I give you these." Arnav said pointing to Aakash's shoes that he held in his hands.
"kya chaiye aapko?" khushi asked.
"Tumhe nahi pata mujhe kya chaiye?" Arnav said, with his patent smirk.
"Nahi" was the shy reply.
Arnav took his hand and tapped one of his fingers on his cheek. Khushi understood what he wanted.
She went forward, Kissed him on his left cheek, snatched the shoes from his hands and ran away downstairs.
Khushi, came down feeling happy because of her recent victory on the shoes, but more happy because of the prize she just gave Arnav. Her cheeks blushed at the mere thought of the moment that she just had with Arnav. And then...
"Dhak Dhak! Dhak Dhak!" There it went again. She tried hard controlling it but in vain.

On the other side, Arnav was mermerized by the kiss khushi just gave him. He repeatedly touched his cheek where khushi's soft lips has just touched. He never had thought in his entire life that a girl would affect him so much. He thought to himself " The first deal in my life I have lost, But this loss is the beginning of a new win! And this win is bigger than all till date."
He looked at himself in the mirror and he couldnt believe what he was looking at. A BLUSHING ARNAV!
"Finally di, Your wish has come true. Your chote has found the one. The girl who can actually stop his heartbeats. The girl who can sweep him off his feet. the girl without whom he cant live." Immensely happy, Arnav went downstairs, actually ran downstairs, not wanting to miss Khushi even for a second.

The wedding ceremony was about to end. The panditji asked Aakash to fill Payal's maang with sindoor. Khushi smiled in her sister's happiness. Arnav smiled seeing Khushi smile.

Precap: Suddenly, she started sniffing hard. he looked at her in surprise.
"kya hua?" he asked curiously.
"I smell something burning." was the reply.

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

sonalusa007pinklilliesrithuparnahoneyboney1push04vanesha230suganya91lolaarshibutterfly_20arshihydfandanisharamasawmgudiya74lilkrup4ucutie13TinkJiahbkumarnIhArIkAhari93os112801winchfiresushanrandom94friteLIONHEARTbarunxoxogurukhushAnuLovesBaruncupcakeztmowlaAashifictionsAplihsBubbles76IPKKNDbigfanpink.lotus--BumbleBee--chemistry9huny.thebestDarkDoveAshavipurplelovem-g19ixraybismazaman2000sparikhIshrafan11Rozy77alicepuppymistyrainsKareena1994N0306cutemisssegadAisha1996priasweetmeenalumasaomom-Grace-MeetPremeer-Yuks--MKB-seeta_naipsameena671soharadumasprincessunara

priasweet IF-Rockerz
priasweet
priasweet

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
amazing part!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!
ClapClapClap
arnav is romantic and naughty
WinkWink
Winki love this story very much
its very different from others
do continue soon and pm me
yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
For PM's plz add me as your buddy!
charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Its always a pleasure to read happy stories of Arnav and Khushi. Please continue.
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
AWWW, Cute Start Embarrassed
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
awesome update loving this naughty arnav he is so sweet khushi is so cute thanks for the pm

Go to top