Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF:Rightfully yours (Part 22 Page 50) (Page 13)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Awww, Very Cuteee; She Had Open Hair Just Cause Of Him :) Embarrassed He Went To Mandir For Her, Helped Her With The Bangles & Complimented Her About Open Hair Day Dreaming

yashasvi57 Senior Member
yashasvi57
yashasvi57

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Part-8

Khushi greeted Anjali and asked about Payal. The two ladies were talking when Arnav came from the front passage of the temple to make sure Anjali doesnt realize his actual reason for the visit to the temple.he came to know from the look of her that she had already guessed it, so he didnt act any further. He went up to them and helped his di climb down the stairs.
"Khushiji, aap hamare saath ghar chaliye, hume aap sab se kuch baat karni thi." (Khushi, you come with us to house, I wanna talk something to all of you.) Anjali told khushi, with her forever smile fixed on her face.
"What is it Anjaliji?" Khushi asked, surprised because of the obvious.
"You come na, I wanna tell all of you together. It's a surprise."Anjali replied
Arnav who was helping his di down the stairs also shot a questioning look at Anjali. But he decided not to ask her as he saw Anjali convincing Khushi to come to RM. Finally Khushi agreed.
Anjali sat beside Arnav, who was on the driving seat. Khushi was sitting behind. Arnav adjusted the mirror to look at Khushi, only to recieve a coughing sound from his sister.They reached home.
They all went inside and Anjali summoned everyone in the drawing room. She then signalled shyam to go forward and announce what they wanted to.( NOTE:shyam's not a 'snakewa' in this FF. He's a devoted and loyal husband, the kind of Anjali imagines him to be in the serial.)
Shyam: hmmm, as you all know mine and Anjali's wedding anniversary is up the next week and because its the first anniversary after recieving the good news(he said touching Anjali's stomach), we have decided to make it special. Me and my lovely wife have organized a party and all the arrangements are done. The venue for the party is : Country Club resort, GOA!
As soon as the world "goa" reached everyone's ears, they started discussing and chatting amongst each other. Arnav and Khushi just glanced at each other.
Shyam continued: And guess what, we have already booked the tickets.
Everyone in the room was happy except one worried face, that was Khushi. Looking at her worried face, Anjali spoke up.
Anjali: Khushiji, dont worry. I have already talked to buaji. She has agreed for you to come with us. You, me, Arnav, Payal, Aakash,NK and Shyamji will be leaving day after tomorow. Buaji, aapke aama-bauji, nani and mama-mami wil join us after 4 days.
Khushi's face lit up with joy when she heard anjali. She couldnt believe she was going to Goa. She was super-happy, more for the reason she had Arnav with her.
After the discussion everyone had left for their respective works. Khushi was asked by Anjali to stay for more time and she agreed. She took a black coffee which HP had made to Arnav's room. Seeing the room empty, she decided to wait for him there only.
She stood infront of the mirror and smiled at herself. She closed her eyes and remembered the way she was in his lap last eve in the same room. She blushed. She opened her eyes only to see a shirtless Arnav with wet hair standing behind her, almost touching her. She smiled at him and then suddenly realizing that he hasnt worn a shirt, she closed her eyes with her hands. Arnav slowly took her hands in his and moved them away from her eyes."Relax" he whispered right into her ear. She bent down to pick up the coffee she had got him and in the process her dupatta slipped off of her shoulders. Before she could it back, she felt Arnav's hands taking her hair to one side of her neck. Her hair now lay on the side of the shoulder leaving one side of the neck bare. Arnav bent forward in order to kiss her neck. Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation. Seeing her close her eyes and feeling her tremble, Arnav realized what this meant for Khushi. He slowly took her dupatta and placed it back on her shoulder,hiding the revealed neck. Khushi, shocked, opened her eyes. "Dont worry, Khushi. We'll do it only when you are ready for it." Arnav's words made Khushi smiled. She turned towards him and hugged him tight. He hugged back. Their embrace was quite tight, until Khushi loosened it.
"Excited? to come to goa?" Arnav asked her, sipping through the coffee.
"Yes, a lot!" Khushi exclaimed.
"Its gonna be the most special trip Khushi, for you." Arnav said, calm than ever before.
"I am looking forward to it."Khushi replied.
After a few moments of silence, Khushi said " I think I should leave. Need to do the packing also."
"Alright. I'll drop you home." Arnav said.
They both came downstairs and Arnav told Anjali that he'll be back in sometime after dropping Khushi home.

So how was it guys! I hope u liked it! Tell me through your comments.

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

eve007_007sonalusa007rithuparnahoneyboney1susamsavbhsuganya91lolaarshibutterfly_20gurukhushVin1805hari93GunMsval000aanchal11arnvkushiesha108LIONHEARTbarunxoxotmowlacupcakezpari97darkarshiPMsAplihsos112801voldemortsushanwinchfirearshisangelJaNa07mrin0709HADmishtibismazaman2000AshavivirmanforeverixrayBubbles76--BumbleBee--IPKKNDbigfanpurplelovebarunloveSaNaYa_4EvErrparashsegadcutemisssayari_sanki99alicepuppyhemakalaiKareena1994I-love-dmgIshrafan11princess84Rozy77saomomcaskerAnupamaJYpriasweetmeenaluma-zozo--MKB-ameena671soharaseeta_naipslaksh65-Yuks-dumasprincessunarazohakhan7

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
read all the parts in one go
great ff
loved it a lot pls pm me when u update next part
SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Arnav is so sweet!! love his nature towards Khushi and not rushing here into doing things she wasn't ready for!! 

can't wait for the next update!! Clap
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update loving this caring and sweet arnav snake is good here thud i just had a heart attack lol loved the update so cute thanks for the pm
priasweet IF-Rockerz
priasweet
priasweet

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
so beautiful update
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
each and every scene was awesum
just perfect
arhi are so cute and nice
thank u so much for the pm
esha108 Senior Member
esha108