tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SEVEN YEARS!!!!!
If they don't get married next week they have to wait seven years!!!!
OHHH Devi Maiya really likes playing with them doesn't she!!!!
LOVED the update!!!!!
Sorry for my random ramble!!!!!😃
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update :D Loved it loadz <3 update soon umuahh xoxoxoxo
sval000 thumbnail
good one.. thanks for the pm...😉
KaliD thumbnail
awesome. update soon :) 
yashasvi57 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part-19
Anyone who watched them from a distance would have considered a movie scene going on-the heroine taking care of the hero more than needed. She fed him, wiped him clean, read his emails for her workaholic love, even replied to them! She carried out his office work from the hospital with help of aman. It had been five days since he got conscious. His every single need was fulfilled by her. She had made hospital her home and she lived there day and night along with him. The raizadas and guptas visited frequently. She had rightly become his strength.
Today was the sixth morning and as always khushi was feeding him his breakfast. Suddenly she looked at the calender and realization dawned upon her. Tomorrow was supposed to be their marriage. Arnav looked into the direction khushi was glaring and he too realized what had caught her attention.
"Khushi..."
"Huh.." Startled by his voice, she looked towards him.
He extended his bandaged arm and placed his palm on khushi's. She knew what he wanted to say.
"I am sorr-.." Khushi placed her free hand on his mouth stopping him to apologize.
"You dont need to say that. It's not your fault. It's no-one's fault. Its destiny, Arnav."
"And i always thought I wrote destiny with my own hands..." Arnav said, sadly.He looked down unable to meet his own ego.
"Arnav.. you will still write your future with own hands.. Its just.."
"Thats ok khushi, I knew it had to happen one day. There had to be day to break my undesired ego, and I am glad its here. But.. why should you suffer because of me? I know how much you have dreamt about your wedding day and..and its all finished. all because of me."
"OUR wedding Arnav..." She lifted his chin so he could meet her eyes. She saw tears-tears of unconditional love for her, tears of the promises he made to her. She wiped his tears.
"Arnav, please dont cry... I-I cant see you like this. "
There was a knock on the door which startled them both. Anjali and Nani had come to meet arnav. Arnav-Khushi wiped off their tears immediately. Soon aakash and payal joined them. Arnav got busy with talking with the raizadas. Khushi couldnt stop her tears from falling and hence she left the room without anyone knowing-except arnav. His eyes constantly spotted khushi and her control over her tears. he wanted to hug her, console her, apologize to her but there wasnt a way. He didnt want to upset the family members who had forgotten cmpletely about their marriage.
Hours later..
The raizadas had left as arnav had fallen asleep due to the medicinal intake. Khushi had not yet returned to the room where arnav was asleep. Arnav slowly opened his eyes to find himself alone in the room.
"Khushi abhi tak vapas nahi aayi.. kaha hai vo?" he questioned in his mind.
He took his phone and checked the time. It was eight in the night. he quickly dialled her number but she didnt pick it up. He was worried. He repeatedly dialled her number but no answer. He summoned the nurse and asked her if she knew about khushi's whereabouts. The answer was negative again. Helpless, he sat on the hospital bed, hoping for her to return safe soon.
Khushi was in the temple, sitting infront of her sole guider-devi maiyya. She had missed his calls, not purposely but because she was so lost in her thoughts that she failed to hear her phon ringing. She saw the sky turn dark and realized the time. She thought of going back to the hospital but she had no strength to face him. She knew he was broken from inside and she too was. She called Anjali and told her to stay at the hospital for the night as she was not feeling well. Anjali agreed.
Anjali met a restless arnav at the hospital.
"Di..Khushi kaha hai?"
"Khushiji is not well chote, so she told me to stay here for the night."
Only Arnav knew how unwell she was-not physically but mentally!
The night passed and the sun shone bright. Arnav woke up to be greeted by the most mermerizing sight infront of him.he rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasnt dreaming. He wasnt. Standing infront of him was the world's most beautiful bride-his bride-his khushi.

please people, comment! I love to read them!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it guess she dress up and they will get married in the hospital loved the update poor arnav and khushi thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 11 years ago
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb and thanks for the pm
Pls try to update soon. Thanksss
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OHHH they're going to get married!!!!!! LOVED the update and thank you sooo much for the PM!!!!
-MKB- thumbnail
such a cute FF...:')
read it in one go..
was just awwing during the entire FF...:)

pls continue soon...and also PM me the next part..:)