Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chanchan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

hey how come i never seen so many Eijaz lovers in this section before? 😕 😕 😕 ...i wish we met before..we coulda been friends...some people might have hated Angad..but i never seen distress about IQ..infact i seen the IQ avi and siggys up..almost everywhere... 😕 😕 now that theres a platform to voice your opinion on IQ's obvious success..we become Eijooins..or whatever the term is..sorry IF IAM hurted anybody..😕 😕...now we'll start getting warnings for not only "bashing"..well the correct term is expressing our opinion about Neha's acting or lack of it...it'll be Eijaz's acting skills too 😆 😆 😆

because everythings fair in the IF fairytale of IQ-Neha right 😆

that's so true😆😆😆

nicely said sana👏👏

Originally posted by: balajisource

Balaji People are straight shooters and they talk to people by guaging their breed so I guess that answers your question. You get what you serve!If Ekta can hire Iqbal😳, then she can hire all the "specially" talented people.

I have answered you in the most polite manner and the news of Iqbals friend dissing one of his colleagues has reached the balaji camp. Your certain hunk can very well be in some serious trouble now.

P.S - sharp wit is a special talent of Balaji People. So its high time you acted your age babes.

Hi sweetie, for a newbie, u sure know alot about me, just confirms to me who u really are.😆

balajisource thumbnail
Yes Ekta loves Iqbal very much just as much as she loves all her hard working actors as long as they remain loyal to their work and are hardworking enough. I have no qualms in admitting that Ekta admires Iqbal for his hard working nature. As far as Eijaz is concerned, Ekta knows who her golden goose is.

As far as peoples interactions with Iqbals co stars in concerned and their contact in Balaji, I would only say, its a case of a myopic view.

This is all I have to say. If still, you want to continue living in an "I know everything atmosphere", then there is nothing I can do. People from balaji have been on this forum for quite a long time to get a feedback on the show and the actors but they have always refrained from commenting.

Today, one of us had to do this because some illusions need to be broken. Chao Girls, got a lot of stuff to do. No use talking to walls.
Edited by balajisource - 17 years ago
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is quite funny Ekta revealed her real golden goose to her cousin dear, who I'm very close with and guess who it is, only one can guess dear.
Chanchan21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: balajisource

Yes Ekta loves Iqbal very much just as much as she loves all her hard working actors as long as they remain loyal to their work and are hardworking enough. I have no qualms in admitting that Ekta admires Iqbal for his hard working nature. As far as Eijaz is concerned, Ekta knows who her golden goose is.

As far as peoples interactions with Iqbals co stars in concerned and their contact in Balaji, I would only say, its a case of a myopic view.

This is all I have to say. If still, you want to continue living in an "I know everything atmosphere", then there is nothing I can do. People from balaji have been on this forum for quite a long time to get a feedback on the show and the actors but they have always refrained from commenting.

Today, one of us had to do this because some illusions need to be broken. Chao Girls, got a lot of stuff to do. No use talking to walls.

😆😆😆 this person really expects us to believe that he is from the Balaji camp😆😆

i don't think you have "a lot of stuff to do"..obviously u have nothing better to do but sit around and make multiple ID's just to prove ur point..

u have to stop ruining this nice topic😳 sangeeta di made this topic for iqbal not ejaz😊

Thank u Neha, we know who they are nah. 😆
Chanchan21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Thank u Neha, we know who they are nah. 😆

ya we do😆😆😆 di, i think u have a few stalkers here at IF😛 how else can these newbies know so much abt u?😆😆

vivaviva thumbnail
what the hell is going on here 😡 .......queenie made a sweet post abt iq and it has turned into an attack post.....we all love and adore iq...not just for the person he is...but for entertaining us with his impeccable acting skills(atleast i think so)why bring poor ejaaz here and comparing the two...both are different and are good at their stuff...if iq is to acting...then ejaaz has the charm of a great dancer.......this post was made in adulation of IQBAL KHAN the person,the actor and those of u who dont like him...please stay away....u r hurting the sentiments of many people who are immensely fond of him...if u want to express negatively abt him.......please refrain frm this forum....u can do it sumwhere else where u will be welcomed to do so.
vivaviva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha

ya we do😆😆😆 di, i think u have a few stalkers here at IF😛 how else can these newbies know so much abt u?😆😆

😆......frustrated stalkers😆

Xquizet_grl thumbnail
well i agree that he has really moved a lot.....iq is a good natured man guys but i duno why i have started disliking both of them for some tyme....maube its becoz of da leap or the boringness of the program