India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Just 2 Questions

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I don't want to comment on any other thing or why Megha is not seeing or what has gone into her and she is acting dumb.
But just a question

What that sorry was for in the other day episode?
She said even Mohan was not wrong so that means that she understood that Mohan is not doing anything under jealousy or to create tensions in her life.
Then why she cut his call like that, the looks she gave while cutting the call was of that when someone gets irritated over one thing but this is the firs time Mohan ever talked about it frankly, he did give indirect hints but Megha never understood well her body language doesn't showed any signs of understanding his words and then reacting.

So I just want to know why that look and why she said sorry when she still is not understanding ?

Edited by SunShine_A - 03 April 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy.josememad-RadhaRani-misty85.Umsasl.

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I think she was apologizing for her outburst in the office and also on behalf of FIL. I don't think Megha has forgiven Mohan(wrt Amar's case) yet and moreover she doesn't trust him. In her eyes Pratik is her best friends husband who poses no threat to her. Hence when Mohan called to warn her she doesn't pay heed to his word.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Missmisty85.Umsasl.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think she was apologizing for her outburst in the office and also on behalf of FIL. I don't think Megha has forgiven Mohan(wrt Amar's case) yet and moreover she doesn't trust him. In her eyes Pratik is her best friends husband who poses no threat to her. Hence when Mohan called to warn her she doesn't pay heed to his word.
thats what am saying for outburst so that meant that she understood that he is not doing anything for the reasons she stated
and Amar's case is not related here, its another issue.

Not paying heed I understand but the look of irritating with which she cut the call was very different and generally people give such looks for the situation i stated above

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
First answer is the same as neelima suggested above.

As far as mohan's call in precap is concerned, i think it's shorter version is shown in the precap and the real scene would be a bit different because when mohan tells her not to go to jannat resort, if you properly see the precap, then megha instantly stops and her phone is on her right ear but when she cuts the call it is on her left one so they must have exchanged few more sentences and maybe she tells him that she is already there, then the line gets disturbed so irritated she cuts the call. Thats how mohan will know that megha has already reached jannat resort. 
Hope this scene plays out like this, it would be very bad if megha blatantly cuts mohan's call without hearing him out

Edited by Fmani - 04 April 2012 at 12:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJSunShine_Amisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I think the mystery will be solved in today's episode...as Fmani said the precap seems to be shorter version of the entire thing...besides that if mohan has already reached ratlam he cannot come back like wind... so lets see what exactly happened...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

thats what am saying for outburst so that meant that she understood that he is not doing anything for the reasons she stated
and Amar's case is not related here, its another issue.

Not paying heed I understand but the look of irritating with which she cut the call was very different and generally people give such looks for the situation i stated above

She apologized for her outburst and outburst only. She still finds him irritating and refuses to believe him. This opinion is influenced by what he did i.e. publishing the article on Amar. Even when Mohan saved her during MahaShivratri she said that she finds it very difficult to forgive him. For her Mohan will always remain the guy because of whom her husband was declared corrupt. Her outlook on Mohan will always remain influenced by what he did to her family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
precap i have also doubt she not cut phone ...there some network problem or something other reason.

she say sorry thank you...becoz mohan save vyas khandaan izaat
mohan save tanu's future also.megha always happy if her her family happy.about jealousy i think still she have doubt on mohan becoz last night episode again she saw mohan behave same way.
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

agree with u...n i'm sure this whole jannat episode will open her eyes

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index