•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterdays episode one of prems friend asked prem to take simar along with him to mumbai as he is going on a business trip. I feel simar may accompany prem in his trip and hand over the keys to roli and then maybe the bhabis will plan something and take advantage as roli is alone and try to put roli in trouble so that mathaji takes the keys away from roli. This is what i thought what do you"ll have to say on this.
i think simar will not go with prem as she loves roli more than prem n she will b more worried about 
roli even if she goes with prem.even in mumbai she will be present physically but mentally she will be 
with roli n once again she will spoil prems mood lik last tim when they went 2 honeymoon
Originally posted by sagark

In yesterdays episode one of prems friend asked prem to take simar along with him to mumbai as he is going on a business trip. I feel simar may accompany prem in his trip and hand over the keys to roli and then maybe the bhabis will plan something and take advantage as roli is alone and try to put roli in trouble so that mathaji takes the keys away from roli. This is what i thought what do you"ll have to say on this.

yeah i am thinking the same and when simar know's that, that roli is in bigg probs than she will once again leave the trip (like honeymoon) ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡  and go to roli poor PREM 😭😭 but it can be that roli samajhdari se kam le and bhabi's ko finish kar le 😃
Originally posted by Saniasuperb

yeah i am thinking the same and when simar know's that, that roli is in bigg probs than she will once again leave the trip (like honeymoon) ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡  and go to roli poor PREM 😭😭 but it can be that roli samajhdari se kam le and bhabi's ko finish kar le 😃
You know saniasuperb i think this time simar wont leave her trip and come back as now mathaji is not against simar and wont do any plotting to get her back like last time and secondly i have a feeling that roli will handle the situation herself and wont let simar come to know anything. Edited by sagark - 11 years ago
ya if prem is going then this time simer will go iss baar Roli will handel the situation and Sid is here na with roli and i want ki dono sister thode din alag rahe apne husband ke saath verna dono saath hoti hai toh sid , prem ko ignore ker deti hai. and may be ho sakta hi mataji sid and roli ko bhi kehde go for outing kuki i think ROSim ne akele mataji ki kafi seva ki hai toh woh kahe ki ab kuch din UMA AND PARI ghar smbhalengi seriously aisa he ho i want ki uma pari ka band baje and rosim enjoy kare.
Originally posted by nickpick

ya if prem is going then this time simer will go iss baar Roli will handel the situation and Sid is here na with roli and i want ki dono sister thode din alag rahe apne husband ke saath verna dono saath hoti hai toh sid , prem ko ignore ker deti hai. and may be ho sakta hi mataji sid and roli ko bhi kehde go for outing kuki i think ROSim ne akele mataji ki kafi seva ki hai toh woh kahe ki ab kuch din UMA AND PARI ghar smbhalengi seriously aisa he ho i want ki uma pari ka band baje and rosim enjoy kare.
I totally agree with you nickpick. Even i want that both the sisters should be away from each other and spend time with their husbands as they never get to even speak to their husbands with all the house work. Simar should go with prem to mumbai and enjoy with prem and regarding roli sid is there so even if she faces any problem sid can take care of it and in this way roli and sid will come closer and their love story will start. And for a change i think uma and pari should take some responsibilities of the house as all the time only simar and roli are cooking so now i feel that uma and pari should do the household work. Edited by sagark - 11 years ago