Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan, KK, kahaan tha ab tak ? (Page 3)

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
This is his first lead show..

Indeed he was making him marks is roles in Left Right Left and Pratigya  but here people are sitting up and noticing him..  he is very different from the shows who take new lot of folks (mostly not so successful models who can barely act) to cover the leap in the show.l. .

Here is KKK comes after struggle and background and makes his mark ...  he has added a new style.. no TDH .. hunk,, but people jussst love him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I have seen him in LRL and in pratha. I dont remember much about the 1st one and in pratha, he was awesome as amreek-cameo role, main leads friend. His character was positive and he was too good there, but the serial was really a bad one. Yet his character was given a heroic exit. I think that role was as good as mohan.

VJ-LNMDJ--khushi--misty85

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
VJ Hug - he was in LRL and Remix in youth oriented roles, even though the former was that of a cadet, KKK had a primarily light character role. And In Pratigya he was the bad guy for a cameo duration. Personally seen him only in LRL during the days when I still watched it and because Hooda/Rajeev/Harshad/Mayank all had the more serious macho and hottie looks/roles they kinda took center stage no doubt LOL You can go back watch the show though, if you have that kind of time at hand, cause like most other shows LRL far outlived its rightful time and became a drag... But you will find some fun and cute cadet group scenes with KKK. Pallo and Nur were posting some on one thread, I can't remember which one, or I'd have linked. 

On a serious note of appraisal though, like Neil with Kesar, I think Kunal struck gold with Mohan. This is his space, and he's growing with it and owning it more and more each day, giving the character so much more scope and dimension even outside of the written script with his own improvised eneactments - "Sun naa" being the most famous, alongwith the shoes and ever open waces LOL 

oh and ps: I would have opened the topic since there was your ID alongside... but you also added the GK dialogue in the title, and there was no missing LOL

Edited by without-fathom - 04 April 2012 at 9:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saurisVJ-LNMDJ--khushi--Silentsoulmisty85

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
watched him in remix & left right left...
loved his acting in LRL...
he played yudi's character in lrl superbbb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yes you did miss Triple K lots of outstading performance VJ...

HE was a introvert stammering but very smart kid in remix ...was outstanding with this acting...you bound to sympathize with him,...
in LRL a cadet who want to be army officer but not very hot category in compare to others like Rajeev, Arjun, Harshad so they took most of limelight ..and iN Pratigya He was out and out negative...local goon...YOu bound to hate him it...HE was so sleezy kameena there...

Basiclly I have seen all 3 of his shows...He was totally diferent in all of them...HE is damn natural actor...HE was one of best actor in his first show remix...better than few leads of that show...

As MOhan too he is too rocking...I can watch his scene with Nanhi...guru Megha...any no of time...on youtube...you dont need to think what he want to convey his expressions are always bang on...

Edited by kuls11 - 04 April 2012 at 9:46am

fatim30VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hi VJ... even I asked the same question ..where was he hiding all these time??? LOL

I saw some clips of Remix and Left right...He is very young!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJ-LNMDJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index