Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yea i was thinking same Embarrassed

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by saher_90

I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!

IKR.. they have been giving hints right from the beginning.. now one thing is for sure.. Neha and Aditi are same.. she is married to Kabir.. but why is all this confusion we are yet to find out..

either Kabir doesn't know she is Aditi or he is also with her in the game.. The money story seems too dry to digest.. Kabir doesn't come accross like a person who would prefer money over his wife.. I think he loved his wife right from the beginning..

agreed and also kabir & family are shown super rich so why would he kill his wife for money
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

it's not a big deal to apply sindoor while Kabir is looking on, she has to dress up like a married woman(which she would do anyway), or else Rishi suffers.

what looks silly to me is Kabir trying to behave like SRK does so well each time in a -ve role, wanting female viewers to go, awww let the hero die coz the villain is so hot/good/romantic Silly
staring sessions, holding her arms tight every now n then Wacko LOL

I hope evident things don't happen in this show too, or else it won't be a 'thriller'!

He is not a villian.. he is indeed SRK of the show..LOL why is this a thriller for.. they won't give us everything in a platter..

yeah, someone who forces a gal to pose as his wife, seemingly kidnaps her hubby, lies to his family even the kids, is indeed not a villain ROFL n pls u cannot compare this guy with SRK!
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

it's not a big deal to apply sindoor while Kabir is looking on, she has to dress up like a married woman(which she would do anyway), or else Rishi suffers.

what looks silly to me is Kabir trying to behave like SRK does so well each time in a -ve role, wanting female viewers to go, awww let the hero die coz the villain is so hot/good/romantic Silly

I hope evident things don't happen in this show too, or else it won't be a 'thriller'!

He is not a villian.. he is indeed SRK of the show..LOL why is this a thriller for.. they won't give us everything in a platter..

yeah, someone who forces a gal to pose as his wife, seemingly kidnaps her hubby, lies to his family even the kids, is indeed not a villain ROFL n pls u cannot compare this guy with SRK!

LOL LOL LOL.. watch the show.. you will know..
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

LOL LOL LOL.. watch the show.. you will know..

FYI, I am.. or maybe u r watching some other show ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index