Mehndi, Sindoor and the K (Page 2)

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by saher_90

I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!

IKR.. they have been giving hints right from the beginning.. now one thing is for sure.. Neha and Aditi are same.. she is married to Kabir.. but why is all this confusion we are yet to find out..

either Kabir doesn't know she is Aditi or he is also with her in the game.. The money story seems too dry to digest.. Kabir doesn't come accross like a person who would prefer money over his wife.. I think he loved his wife right from the beginning..

YEA!! & the main culprit is noneother than rishi or aditi itselfLOL

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
yeah in 2day's epi i was clear... dat neha is aditi...from dat sindoor scene
the camera work was awesome..they focused on kabir when she was putting sindoor on her forehead..!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saher_90

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
fingers crossed still. i too felt the same.

today's episode will be having a twist with the entry of new char. - rohini ji as Tantrik. so twists are still on.
newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
But she was thinking of rishi while putting sindoor.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Each episode tells us she is Neha, in her flashback and so on, is there need for her to turn out to be Aditi

As for Neha and Kabir, i am waiting to see whether Kabir will loosen up abit on her, coz right now all he sees her as some possesion that he needs to keep and do things for him, then see an actual person,
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Ita funny how every episode, there is a hint that maybe she is the real Aditi and then maybe she isnt... coz each time we see her think as Neha and Rishi this and Rishi that

I for one right now think she is Neha, coz of her going i want my Rishi lol

I want my Rishi is just a drama..and Rishi is not being tortured.. she even said she will not see the videos now.. sooo?? Is he really being tortured.. she's not gonna be shown the videos same goes for us.. Rishi is enjoying a mini vacation there..LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
it's not a big deal to apply sindoor while Kabir is looking on, she has to dress up like a married woman(which she would do anyway), or else Rishi suffers.

what looks silly to me is Kabir trying to behave like SRK does so well each time in a -ve role, wanting female viewers to go, awww let the hero die coz the villain is so hot/good/romantic Silly
staring sessions, holding her arms tight every now n then Wacko LOL

I hope evident things don't happen in this show too, or else it won't be a 'thriller'!
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

it's not a big deal to apply sindoor while Kabir is looking on, she has to dress up like a married woman(which she would do anyway), or else Rishi suffers.

what looks silly to me is Kabir trying to behave like SRK does so well each time in a -ve role, wanting female viewers to go, awww let the hero die coz the villain is so hot/good/romantic Silly
staring sessions, holding her arms tight every now n then Wacko LOL

I hope evident things don't happen in this show too, or else it won't be a 'thriller'!

He is not a villian.. he is indeed SRK of the show..LOL why is this a thriller for.. they won't give us everything in a platter..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index