India-Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat
Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Mehndi, Sindoor and the K

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
If you look carefully.. it was indeed K on her mehndi and not R.. they made it look like R to confuse us.. I'm 100% sure Neha is Aditi and she is still married with Kabir.. she has nothing to do with Rishi.. It's just that Kabir doesn't know any of it.. 

They have been giving us many hints.. The chooda, the mehndi everything..Plus we were never shown Neha getting married to Rishi.. she is married to Kabir..

and in today's epi when she was looking at the wedding photo.. it was her who was thinking about their marriage but they made it look like its a flashback..she used Aditi's sindoor box with Kabir standing right behind her.. with his eyes visible when she was putting it on.. It is so evident.. she is Kabir's wife..

Edited by Pulwasha - 03 April 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsdipi.15..PlayfulKiss..Rams3697Cyberpsychooo..Orla..swethasyam08lizzie1765Sandstoneseelaks-Eris-saher_90

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Me too got the doubt when she talked to the photo.

I think Kabir and Additi together want to find the actual reason behind her accident. It may be an attempt to murder Additi so that Kabir doesnt get anything.

Just to confuse Mama and Ranveer, she had purposely put on mehendi eventhough she doesnt like the smell.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22..PlayfulKiss..swethasyam08

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Embarrassedyea even i think neha is aditi ,Wink my doubt got cleard when she was talking to the photoEmbarrassed & also that sindoor scene where kabir Blushingwas standing behind neha /aditi Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..swethasyam08seelaks

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765seelaks

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

I second you on this pulwasha..!!  you are so right!!

IKR.. they have been giving hints right from the beginning.. now one thing is for sure.. Neha and Aditi are same.. she is married to Kabir.. but why is all this confusion we are yet to find out..

either Kabir doesn't know she is Aditi or he is also with her in the game.. The money story seems too dry to digest.. Kabir doesn't come accross like a person who would prefer money over his wife.. I think he loved his wife right from the beginning..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..swethasyam08lizzie1765seelakssaher_90

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I seriously agree with each and everything u have pointed out.

I mean no woman will ever put another woman/man's sindoor on her maang just like that no matter what and she did without even putting up a fight with him.

really with the act they did on the train with those old couple and seen what is happening right now I doubt she was ever truly married to Rishi.

whatever be I just hope she is the real Aditi Kabi's wife who has a misunderstanding of her husband trying to kill her which shouldn't be true.

cos they are kinda cute together and I'm liking them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenlovelizzie1765swethasyam08seelakssallu_lover

udaymanyata4eva Newbie
udaymanyata4eva
udaymanyata4eva

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Nothing can be said at this moment as it is a suspense show.Who knows what will happen.But u have a point.I think she might be aditi cuz aditi's dead body hasn't been found which means that aditi is still alive.I THINK SHEZ ADITI WHOZ TRYING TO AVOID KABIR IN THE FEAR OF GETTING KILLED. Neha can't be just adiit's hamshakl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Ita funny how every episode, there is a hint that maybe she is the real Aditi and then maybe she isnt... coz each time we see her think as Neha and Rishi this and Rishi that

I for one right now think she is Neha, coz of her going i want my Rishi lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenloveswethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index