Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CC#61: Hello World (Page 88)

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TintinleMechant

D3vil:

Hey. I'm not sure what the f**k is going on but apparently you posted a personal chat log? Low blow man.

Aside from that, I said a lot of things last night because I was under the impression that you stalked dex and were threatening her in real life. I typically don't like jumping to conclusions without hearing both side out, but i thought you were doing messed up stuff last night, so k i apologize for blowing up.

This looks more like a personal issue than anything between you and dex, but considering your chat log gimmick and general sketchy attitude - things are NOT LOOKING good for you right now man.

I don't think ANY of us know the details of what's going on here so I think we should all just back off instead of making several assumptions on both people involved.

Priya this guy as been harassing some girls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

NVMD

Edited by return_to_hades - 05 April 2012 at 9:02am
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

true good to be cautious

Edited by wat_up - 05 April 2012 at 9:58am
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@Jess - Radhe is Billa??? I suspected bcos of the same av but wasn't sure LOL

Welcome back Billa Smile

edit: btw billa ...  i took of the siggies to resize and now for some reason they are  not being posted Angry all thanks to u grrr Angry
LOLLOL

Edited by Arwen. - 05 April 2012 at 9:08am
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arwen.

Welcome back Billa Smile

So Arwen, were you a BS regular before migrating to DM?

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Welcome back Billa Smile

So Arwen, were you a BS regular before migrating to DM?

I was and still am a regular reader and intermittent poster LOLLOL

i only started visiting this place in the past year .. that's why i know names of some of the current regulars but not old ones ..

edit: so what can u tell me about geminis? and scoropios? and aries and cancer LOL?

Edited by Arwen. - 05 April 2012 at 9:12am
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Welcome back Billa Smile

edit: btw billa ...  i took of the siggies to resize and now for some reason they are  not being posted Angry all thanks to u grrr Angry
LOLLOL

yes he is, and am glad to see him back as the person I remember, the one who stood up when any guy would bother a girl

@BB btw, I do accept your aplology in the last thread. Im glad to know that you are one guy that respects woman here. I  will be honest when you came and how you behaved with me I thought you changed, because in past whenever anyone said something to me, you would jump in and stop them like a true buddy and gentleman. I know, I can go overboard and thats just my nature, so I apologize on that. you should know that were you to come and tell me I got some girl or any happy news, I d be the 1st to celebrate, and yes I do care on you as a buddy, and was hurt when you could not realize that (plus, what the issue was you and i know its not bolly section matter, so will leave it at that) I have been wanting to say this some time. In saying that I have always respected you and today you proved that. Proving that my trust in you was not lost.

Though, you ignored us (Me and as well as dex) and that hurt. since you know I am always loyal, and would never do anything to hurt you.

Also, shashi want to add is another stand up guy too. though we orginally never got along he too as stood up when woman got harassed. so i applaud him as well

Gaurav, though, does not know what goes on also respects woman.

@gaurav, you need to read the chat back pg 80 or so to know what is going on. bottom line is private talks and chats should be just that. oh gaurav i know tuli sent you a pm please check it.

@shaki, he ttoo has turned up to be a stand up guy the way he was whole night almost against evils talks.

@dr evil, in saying that and you mentioned that you never said anything to me. well i never encourgaed your PMs but am sure had I you would have asked personal things, etc, its your nature, because you asked the other girls so its not just an instance btw you and a member, its your general personality and thats creepy. Lastly, to end this you stooped low in posting a log, once I saw that. I can only think punjabi ghalis.

Edited by wat_up - 05 April 2012 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterkichokriArwen.

Go to top