Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hasn't the kuth khana finished yet?

Dexter how are you now?

Originally posted by: 2direct

Hasn't the kuth khana finished yet?

Dexter how are you now?

Hey 2D I am perfectly fine. I had my meltdown, I had my anger and now I am laughing at the crazy melodrama of it all. πŸ˜†Shit happens eh...well you live and learn.

@Hey Ania...look at the Pandora's box you opened. Did you read everything yet?πŸ˜†
Oii Dex!!! you are here!!!! πŸ€—
Read your PM, good thinking...better fight it off and get it done with! Lemme reply to it right now...

Pareshan nahi hone ka! 

I'm still reading the past few pages...things seem to have gone more loony! 

That's great! The best thing to do is to just laugh it off, remember laughter is the best medicine :)

Originally posted by: --ania--

Oii Dex!!! you are here!!!! πŸ€—

Read your PM, good thinking...better fight it off and get it done with! Lemme reply to it right now...

Pareshan nahi hone ka! 

I'm still reading the past few pages...things seem to have gone more loony! 

Glad we're both safe and sound, Ania! All thanks to you for taking the blinder off my eyes! πŸ€—

I am completely fine now, thanks :)

@2Direct: Laughter sure is the best medicine. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterkichokri - 12 years ago
Oyye Hoyye! Billa is on a roll here!! πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Glad we're both safe and sound, Ania! All thanks to you for taking the blinder off my eyes! πŸ€—

I am completely fine now, thanks :)

@2Direct: Laughter sure is the best medicine. πŸ˜†

But aren't you glad that the pandora's box was opened? 
Seriously, I learned properly how not to believe any shit some jerk says...such a contrived version he presented...grr. I apologize to you, man...really I feel so bad cuz you suffered so much yesterday! 

Yes, hum bach gaye! I am glad we sorted it out and it spread the message across and help take out everyone's blindfolds (including us...) 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I just read 50+ pages of this CC.  Hello World indeed.

Dex, I hope you're okay now.  πŸ€— Shit happens. Don't let it affect you.  πŸ€— 

Originally posted by: --ania--

But aren't you glad that the pandora's box was opened? 
Seriously, I learned properly how not to believe any shit some jerk says...such a contrived version he presented...grr. I apologize to you, man...really I feel so bad cuz you suffered so much yesterday! 

Yes, hum bach gaye! I am glad we sorted it out and it spread the message across and help take out everyone's blindfolds (including us...) 

Yes I am very glad you did. Don't apologize Ania, you couldn't have known any better than me. We were both fools. But glad we're not anymore. πŸ€—
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

W*F? Now who is this? People on here really hate me, don't they?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is that person cussing you Omgeee seriously they got nothing better to do