Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CC#61: Hello World (Page 125)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Hello?

Is the drama still going on?

I read pretty much everything..Dex was freaking out but she never mentioned him by name. Everyone was guessing and after a point, you could guess who she was talking about.  Dr.Evil has the right to defend himself most definitely, but he screwed up big time by posting that private chat log thing with Dex's yahoo handle. That's when he lost all credibility and everyone turned against him..that was a really scary and disgusting thing to do.

One good thing has come out of this--we will all be more careful about sharing personal details from now on I think..even by PM..

Ania, I hope you're okay too! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--DexterkichokriTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --ania--

Originally posted by -ksh-

OK people...I am really surprised so many of you were/are talking to this chap on PMs. Am I being naive? Why were all those cyber security tips ignored by so many people? He's not even an old timer like Billa or Gaurav.

You're misunderstanding here big time!

I did talk to him through PMs but it was all general stuff...much like the way I talked to him in cc etc.
He told me about the fight with dex and accused her of other stuff!

I never really shared any of my personal info with him! I am well aware of the "cyber security" you mention.

Also talking through PMs with someone doesn't mean we are interested in them or sumthing...heck, I've talked to a countless number of ppl in PMs and it has never caused me any problems! 

Good that you didnt share personal info. But dex did...and so did a few others as per some posts I saw in this CC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--ania--Dexterkichokri

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheldon_Bazinga--ania--Nope123TheRager

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by sheee

Sheee, all know dex and hashing are buds like him and Meena. Shashi is a good guy. Dr evil is evil..and shady. Why re you tling tht creeps side 
I am not taking anyone side. I was just trying to understand where everyone was coming from. I dont understand when dexter is just kidding and when she is serous. thats why i am confused.

Okay thenSmile

Sorry to,lash out..iu already know wat_up not happy these days...

But seriously, people thinking dr evil is innocent that's a joke, and no nt you others have asked no o not know situation..

Regarding Priya I wrote it then edited as some said nit to talk on things but since we are. I agree with dex theory because Priya likes attention and wanted me to tell her who were the popular guys. I agree she likes Shashi here ..she later was e ban..where is she now ? Also she told me not to suggest desi guy 

Priya is a creep, extremely volatile and jealous.I have heard she stalks people...especially men from here on facebook too. She is just insecure about me and this is not the first time. Thank God I found out which psycho bitch it was. Next time, she comes on, I will be armed...that's for sure. I know her Achilles Heel...she won't be spared.

I know. ESP when she landed in dr evil MOTW...

But weird these kinds like to share things with me , must be a troll magnet Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dexterkichokri

Sheee, all know dex and hashing are buds like him and Meena. Shashi is a good guy. Dr evil is evil..and shady. Why re you tling tht creeps side 
I am not taking anyone side. I was just trying to understand where everyone was coming from. I dont understand when dexter is just kidding and when she is serious. thats why i am confused.

Its fine Sheee. Most people don't know when I am being serious, playful or sarcastic. So it's all good. I'll try to be more clear and less confusing in my interactions from now on. But just know this...all of this is online banter...I'm not trying to hook up with anyone. No matter what lies people spread. Big smile
great. I just cant imagine giving people the wrong idea that I am interested in someone, when i am not, it still take lots of time, even if i am interested in someone. but i will get used to your style eventually. or you better change yourself, all the drama is because of your careless behavior.

I agree with shee here...but I suppose what you did is your style. I am very cautious on IF since that CMG related drama...and drama in a lot more soap forums.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Lemony Goldie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheldon_BazingaNope123DexterkichokriTheRager

--ania-- IF-Rockerz

Dexterkichokrigilmores

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalaakomaasi

LOL

Lets move on now, all these posts bout what happened last night give me a headache

Lemonysheee

Go to top