Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arwen.

Part and parcel of being a fanboy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alright .. i m off ... i spent wayy to much time online today .. gotta do some honest day's work now πŸ˜†

tc 😊

Bye Bye TATA MOTORS... kabhi fanboy ke alaawa bhi kuch dekh lena mujhmein β˜ΊοΈ
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

omg you reminded me of when i was 6, my mother and i were at my cousins house cause their mum had gone overseas...my eldest cousin was teasing me and saying that i found in a bin...my mum was sleeping and so i went up and asked if i was born in a bin...she was half-asleep and replied yes...i had never been more traumatisedπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

how chweet,  this is very common in siblings...πŸ˜†
Wow .. What happened in 50 odd pages..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Wow .. What happened in 50 odd pages..

it is Deja Vu. Indeed πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

hello all

Aao Daya, ACP saab ko kidhar chhod aaye πŸ˜†
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
W*F. I dont post very much in the bwood section, or the chitchat threads for that matter,  but I am a regular bwood forum reader (of sorts). @Dexter, I think we have interacted in a different forum when you were crixus/Lama (hehe). 

Apparently some perverted douche had posted a log of some of your private chats. Thats f**king sick. I can only imagine how violated you must feel right now. 

Dude the only advice i can give to you is to PLEASE. Please don't interact with men who look shady and creepy and come across as conceited, douchey, pricks in the virtual world too.
I hope the mods can wipe all trace of those particular posts in this CC. Its horrible to read, and I felt sick to my stomach whilst reading some parts. :/

I swear to god, IF has started attracting trolls/predators of the worst kind. Its horrible and terrifying to think of. Its become so sinister. 

I worry because i know there are undoubtedly impressionable and naive  teenagers on this site too who are more vulnerable and prone to falling prey.

And i used to think dmg/ic days were crazy! Well atleast they were fun and considerably innocent (barring that one time when a forum moderator posted another fellow IF members address--total loony i tell ya!) IF these days is just down right scary. :l 
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Aao Daya, ACP saab ko kidhar chhod aaye πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† good 1 

how is u??
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ˜† good 1 

how is u??

Mast Maula like Mast Haathi πŸ˜†

Mast Maula like Mast Haathi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† good 1 bhai 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

I feel for the mods, they have a lot of homework tonight...

They will solve it

Oh PZ, someone's social network was hacked