Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

lol.. aisa hai kya... who are the virgo haters here... we'll see them right now..πŸ˜†

Im a virgo tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and yes we stick together
QUOTE=Lakhnawi_Begum]

Originally posted by: Dr3viL

this is atleast 30 pages and i never bought it to public. and i never went on a pmming spreee telling people what happened. she is making this all up. ania and i talked for a bit thats it. moved on to next topic.

It really does not matter who started it. If you both are adults, you could have taken another route. If you think Xeta has falsely accused on spreading rumors, there was absolutely no reason for you to paste the private conversations you both had. You could have used maturity, and had been the "man" about it. However, you chose to paste it all on a public forum. 

I can listen, and perhaps even agree that somewhere Xeta may have been wrong. I would have held you at a place with respect if you took the mature way, and waited for Shruti (or the DT of this section) to handle it. However, you chose paste private conversations and I am sorry, but I cannot see any justification in your actions.

i agree with u.. i th8 i went and got rid within 10 mins, but obviously i left a bit and i got rid ot it. but this isnt just a normal accuse. i came on to find over 20 pages..not 20 comments. 20 pages of it! thats not a normal diss on someone. Actually i have pmmed the mods too
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

... ahh interesting logic.. but i talked to her on the MOTW. answering questions.. what does PT hve to do with it?

What logic? I told you. I wasn't f**king born yesterday. I also have a pair of eyes God gave me, like he gave everyone else.

The real God, not the forum God you have a grouse with.

ur right its me.. my thread was dead so i coined up a pretty pink arabic speaking girl to talk too.. 😳 she is so funny. and crazy and 3vil. the perfect mrsd3vil

^ From the MOTW thread.

I know your next move. You'll say you were messing around. But who TF jokes about such crap anyway?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

Im a virgo tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and yes we stick together

Heyy Jess...how are you??
ahaa.. you're also a virgo... do you know the qualities of virgo and whom are they compatible with?

Originally posted by: The_Artist

On a serious note ... EVIL

Me aien't an MID of Dexter. She can speak well enough for herself. I'm just one of them who thinks that you should get a life and learn to respect women more.

yeah ofcourse . but i never pmmed posts around to begin with.

Originally posted by: The_Artist

Taco, you cracked the code? πŸ˜² Evil is Priya tailor ? I'm not taken aback. Now tell me that he is Sanasoufi as well. πŸ˜†

I didn't crack any code πŸ˜† he admitted it himself.

Regrettably now, of course.
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

And to my recollection, Dr3vil admitted to being priya-tailor in the MOTW thread. Priya-tailor used to talk to Doc, and Doc used to talk to priya-tailor.

I remember seeing tailor even hitting on Radhe somewhere πŸ˜†

So yeah that should pretty much point to a lot of everything, if not the whole picture.

Dex is a Virgo? πŸ˜† Can't stand them, but she's an exception.

priya hittng on radheπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

thats a 1st.. its usually other way around

Originally posted by: wat_up

priya hittng on radheπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

thats a 1st.. its usually other way around

I'll even tell you where that happened. It was in Kutrea's (πŸ˜†) thread- 'Whose posts do you look forward to?'

No I do not have a kickass memory. I just remember irrelevant-rubbish-that-turns-out-not-to-be-so-irrelevant-anymore.

Yo what's up Doc? Where'd you go now?
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Heyy Jess...how are you??
ahaa.. you're also a virgo... do you know the qualities of virgo and whom are they compatible with?

honestly no. yet personally like capricorns, virgos, and saggitarian menπŸ˜‰

also salman capriciorn,  and akshay virgoπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

I didn't crack any code πŸ˜† he admitted it himself.

Regrettably now, of course.

no ill take sanasoufi as well.. they were both pretty cool . anyone else?