Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
baseless?? its the truth. i didnt lie.. i didnt lie or make up things..nor did i shooot ur pms off to everyone and anyone.
Originally posted by: Lakhnawi_Begum

Would you guys listen if I said to edit posts that have private conversations of members? Yes, there are issues that need to be addressed, but it would be better with private conversations staying private

this is atleast 30 pages and i never bought it to public. and i never went on a pmming spreee telling people what happened. she is making this all up. ania and i talked for a bit thats it. moved on to next topic.
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

baseless?? its the truth. i didnt lie.. i didnt lie or make up things..nor did i shooot ur pms off to everyone and anyone.

You just did! You posted the entire yahoo conversation in a one sided manner to put me in bad light. Lucky for you, I have enough self respect to not stoop that low to take a piss at you. 
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To my knowledge she and the other girls haven't posted chat logs on here. You have. Whatever said and done outside convos shouldn't be here.

Go on and edit that shit already. And go back to pulling your own teeth out by the end of it.
Originally posted by: The_Artist

KEEP THE SHIZZ TO YOURSELF. NO ONES GONNA BELIEVE YOU NOW.

who are u another one of her MIDs? dex writes people off boards..scares them ..accuses them. this is her domain. ill see what IF says about it.. accusing people publically is not cool at all..she should of sought the mods help . but bashing n all that..she started it on me. thats not right

this is atleast 30 pages and i never bought it to public. and i never went on a pmming spreee telling people what happened. she is making this all up. ania and i talked for a bit thats it. moved on to next topic.

Ania told me everything. This is what brought this on. Thanks to her, I now know what an idiot I had been and what a lowlife you are. What kind of a man creates delusional fantasies in his head and passes them off as the gospel truth? Yea a narcissistic prick that cannot handle rejection.  That is all there is to it. 
Originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

To my knowledge she and the other girls haven't posted chat logs on here. You have. Whatever said and done outside convos shouldn't be here.

Go on and edit that shit already. And go back to pulling your own teeth out by the end of it.

actually i edited it straight away..she was just onlne and caught it.. but seriously i have no other way of puttin it across..i didnt do it to begin with ..so why accuse me of it?

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

It really does not matter who started it. If you both are adults, you could have taken another route. If you think Xeta has falsely accused on spreading rumors, there was absolutely no reason for you to paste the private conversations you both had. You could have used maturity, and had been the "man" about it. However, you chose to paste it all on a public forum. 

I can listen, and perhaps even agree that somewhere Xeta may have been wrong. I would have held you at a place with respect if you took the mature way, and waited for Shruti (or the DT of this section) to handle it. However, you chose paste private conversations and I am sorry, but I cannot see any justification in your actions.

Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

You just did! You posted the entire yahoo conversation in a one sided manner to put me in bad light. Lucky for you, I have enough self respect to not stoop that low to take a piss at you. 

Had he passed around your PMs when you were panicking? Who all had he showed your PMs to, if I may ask?

I'm sorry, but this is really hard to digest. Even though Devil flirted with me on the forum, he never really crossed the line over PM convos and I just really don't know who to believe and who not to believe. My mind is numb from all the drama that it's been absorbing the past couple of days.
i know it was ania .. i told her about how we arent talking and why. i didnt send her old pms! and she asked for 3 days straight. if anyon asks i would tell. i wouldnt show pms tho! whatever let IF take care of it.