Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Pulwasha: exactly. This guy has no power and no balls. Its just all stupid talk.

@Aitor-metrowzer: OMG! That's so true I forgot about that. So much talk about his sister getting cyber stalked and it turns out he's the stalker? That is some psycho-crap, seriously. Was the whole story fabricated? Or was it a real story that happened to some other chick and was HE the guy. 

ughhh. 
Edited by TintinleMechant - 12 years ago
Pullo : Jab gali se haathi nikalta hai toh "kon" bhonkta hai batayo toh zara?

bus wahi hai woh.
Mithe chawl I'll eat when his IP is banned.
Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
Also Jess and Masakali: I am glad your girls took ur pic out. Edited by chalaakomaasi - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

@Pulwasha: exactly. This guy has no power and no balls. Its just all stupid talk.

@Aitor-metrowzer: OMG! That's so true I forgot about that. So much talk about his sister getting cyber stalked and it turns out he's the stalker? That is some psycho-crap, seriously. Was the whole story fabricated? Or was it a real story that happened to some other chick and was HE the guy. 

ughhh. 

I agree.. his IP address should be banned..

ik dum sahi boli phuppo..
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tvdekha: Yes. Too true. I had it up as myself for like a year and a half because I didn't know what else to put it as .  Later figured it was probably a better idea to just make it something less personal. 
chillmahaul : β€οΈ   

chillMauhal Pallu? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TintinleMechant

ughhh. 

When i read that, i thought it was really weird how a person could still put up their pic when their family member was traumatised by the same ordeal..?but i think that too now, a way to shift the blame i guessπŸ˜•

i think that there should be a general rule (in this section especially) to not put your own pics up as DP, especially girls...if that sounds sexist, meh, but there are a shit load of freaks out there...has anyone wached "catfish"---a 40 year old, uses a 20 year old models photo to lure this director when in reality she has two disabled sons, AND her husband doesn't know about it...πŸ˜•...and she says dirty stuff on phone to him...
Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 2direct

chillMauhal Pallu? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Jee Phuppo..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 2direct

chillMauhal Pallu? πŸ˜†