India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Me, Mishal, AprilFoolsDay and OTHERS

anirka IF-Dazzler
anirka
anirka

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: This post is meant not to create any negative vibes in the forum... Please try to read it coolly and understand it... Still if there is any war zone created due to this post... I apologise and DT can lock the post... (as if they want my permission to lock this topic... LOL)

Hello ppl...

I didn't came to conclusion what I can give subject to my this post... So gave a random title... Confused
I had been trying to post it since April Fools wrapup... (Ohh... that was just yesterday D'oh) Nowadays I am taking too much pangas and creating a rivals for myself... LOL But my intentions are pure... and ppl misunderstand me... LOL... This post may also create another rival against me... LOL Chalo koi gal nahin... kabhi toh kisi ko baat palle padegi... Embarrassed

So first of all... I want to appreciate the spirit of LTL forum members... I hoped that many will cry and wail and give me good one to post such a joke... But none came out for same... All supported it with a friendly gesture... Thats another thing that many might be swearing on my name ander hi ander... LOL But none tried to spoil the healthy atmosphere of the forum... What I mean ppl here at this forum are really sensible... I bow to your spirit... Embarrassed

Now coming to the main reason... why I had to make this post... I wanted to give reply to few ppl out there at FB who didn't understand essence of day and came out with ultra nonsense comments... Why I am dragging FB matters to I-F... Sole reason is that I don't want to specially create an account at FB to reply to those ppl... and will like to reply only here because if they could read the 'MGR to tie knot-April Fools Day' topic then they can read this one also...

Dear ppl out there... First of all I would like apologise if I hurt anyone... The admin of that page seems to be super-pissed at the topic...  I didn't have any intentions to hurt you or show that 'I know more than you about the actor I admire... Mishal Raheja...' Still you felt your ego and status hurt... Let me tell you... I am a simple fan of his... who doesn't want to intrude into his personal life and space... I only admire his acting skill and for the life he gave to character Dutta... and kept on falling for JUST his acting after watching Love Story by Anurag Basu...  I have nothing to do with his personal life... what he does or not...

I felt that you ppl became so out of mind by blaming others to be intruding in his life... Let me make you aware to the fact... It wasn't I who intruded in his life... it was you who tried to intrude in his life... asking him some personal question... PATIENCE ppl... Its a word... But has a wonderful meaning... Couldn't u ppl wait for 1 day or 2 to know if the news were true or fake or it was a prank... You termed it as SILLY rather that FUNNY only because you said that you had to call your so-called sources to verify... So doesn't this mention who is really INTRUDING someone's personal life... You made yourself to enter to an embarrassing situation, if its really true, then why are you blaming others and posting nonsense sarcastic messages... I advise to follow some ethics and act a bit mature...

Second thing... you said Priyanka that she is believing some RANDOM person... Let me tell you... I am not a random person in her life... She admires and trust me as elder sister... She knew nothing abt this prank... so believed and trusted my word blindly... I wasn't there to reply her... so she was just fighting on my words... And other part of same comment... why should she believe you... as you claim to have a common friend with Mishal... didn't you get it verified it before posting in January 2012 that Mishal has already started shooting for some show... His poor fans had to wait till March... when he himself declared at twitter that he is still waiting for a right show... Wasn't that embarrassing situation for you... Confused

Please think over all above before creating another scene... I am only advising you because I find it wonderful that You ppl are running a page dedicated to Mishal... and trying to keep his presence alive... giving his fans a platform to interact... But a step without sensible and mature thinking will always put you in trouble... So next time think not only twice... thrice also... before bashing anyone and blaming other person for your situation... Remember... when you point a finger towards some person... three will point at you... I don't have any personal issues with you...

Now I am also merging another message for another person here only... Why... I have just joined teal club by turning into Dazzler... (Congratulate Me... ROFL... Never mind... I know this doesn't show any achievement rather how much time I wasted at India-Forums,,,, ROFL) and I don't want to turn Rockerz soon... As I am liking this colour Approve and moreover we don't change colour after Rockerz... ROFL

So Message Number 2...
Hey Mishal... I am here... **** Waves Hands**** I mean Message for you is here... Embarrassed

Apologies for prank on your personal life... As far as I know... you have great sense of humour... and knowing that It was just a day before April Fools Day... atleast your mature brain would have understood that it was a prank... Still you bought the fact that it was indeed an attempt to spread a rumour... then... Ouch... One thing I got to know that you are surely going to loose your female fan base... the day you marry... No no... I don't have any issues whether you marry or not... its a conclusion I got after reading ppl's comments at Web... I also don't wish to lead your life as brahamchari in fear of losing fan base... I would be happy if you take any step further in your personal front... and will wish you a happy and blessed life... (I can see many swears at my name... Chappals flying to my end... Pls Pls... throw jaldi... I didn't get my share at the April Fools Day prank LOL) But I am sure that onc you take up any show... your fan base will only increase... Approve... knowing how wonderful actor you are... Again... Sorry if in any way it was hut... and Thanks for giving us wonderful LTL saga... which we still live... But that doesn't mean that you should starve us of your new performance...

Once again Sorry and Thanks...

NB: I may have missed few points that were in my mind when I started the post... will edit it later if I remember... LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pushpa95alex1__priyanka__Ani_La_IamNakushaivy_11.scorpio10-bharti-mIsHeZ.xprncztahera57aishwishBanjaaran.LekzHamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Word Baljit. Smile

Our April Fool's post was not meant to hurt anyone, including Mishal. The intention of the thread was not to create negativity but to be taken with the spirit of camaraderie and good humor.  If it has hurt any one specially Mishal, then first I would like to apologize. 

The supportive and friendly spirit of the LTL forum members need a special mention here. Thanks once again folks. Also, Thank you Mishal.

I admire Mishal's brilliant work as an actor as well as his  professionalism, dignity , good humor and as citizen with a keen sense of social responsibility. Though I would love to have him make a comeback in another power-packed role, I leave the decision to him for he knows the best.

Edited by ivy_11 - 04 April 2012 at 12:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57aishwishBanjaaran..scorpio10prnczLekzHamlet53

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

thatz so well written baljitThumbs Up!

the april fool thread:

It was made in good humour. and bless every one out here who took it in such a sporting wayClap.. though it meant heartbreak for some period of time the sense of humour did not fail to raise above it...
big hugs to forum waasis.. love you all..

about FB...

if the thread was silly or offensive and you commented on it and us..
how about appreciating the threads, the news, the links, the pics, the videos and the creations that have been copy pasted on FB from IFSmile! commenting postively on the creators and posters of such links not just content?

Fair enough right!Smile..

I truly appreciate the platform given to Mishal fans to bond. The fan page is really nice meeting ground.. but calling names and unjust accusations is not exactly expected..

about Mishal..

if he decides to get married tomorrow i would just say congratulations!! now when are you gracing my screen back..

he is the only actor who binded me to a serial.. not because of his looks or any external effects but for Sheer screen presence!!!
Sheer class!!
superlative acting!!
and that heavenly voice modulations!!
and Yes!! the dignity that he maintains in his real life..

Come back mate!! High time!!!

Edited by .nimmi. - 04 April 2012 at 1:44am

anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57aishwish.scorpio10prnczLekzivy_11Hamlet53

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
@Anrika: I am sorry to read that some people took the April Fool prank so seriously. I'll just tell everyone to chill guys! Life is too short to be wasted over such small things.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57aishwishBanjaaran..scorpio10prnczLekzivy_11Hamlet53

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Anirka...first of all...congratulation for turning into a Dazzler.Big smile

I did not know that the April fool prank made people upset...it was just a prank and what you can expect near first April.

I did not know anything about the prank...but it did not in any way upset me...I just thought...just another rumour...I will wait and see  if the story is true.

The prank was not  Evil Smile or anything...I would have understand people getting upset if the prank was about MR getting terrible hurt or something...but it was just a very simple prank.

Now I have not read the message there has been on FB about the prank...but I do feel sorry for Priyanka for getting in the middle and in trouble for a news so harmless.

About MR marrying...I would give him my big congratulation...when it happens.

I do not believe that if an actor get married he lose his fan base...time has change...now it does not make the big different because many actors get married very young...I think many kind of admire these actors who settle down in a young age.

Edited by Ani_98 - 04 April 2012 at 2:03am

Pushpa95anirka.scorpio10prncztahera57aishwishBanjaaran.Lekzivy_11

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
This is is so typical of today's bigoted attitude of people who take their role of hardcore idol worship a tad too serious.  This attitude is gaining momentum, like when  a book is banned for a silly remark, an artwork is ridiculed cause someone's sentiments hurt or a movie is banned for so called demeanin portrayal of the things they represent... This only shows the general lack of humour n the generosity to admire art for art sake.  Mountains r made of molehills.. 
It is shocking to know that people found it objectionable n resorted to mudslinging, totally uncalled for...It was a pure harmless celebration of April Fools Day.  At this rate all days have to banned as someone somewhere is hurt.  During Holi when u splash colors the other person may not appreciate, when u burn crackers during diwali many find it extremely offensive or atleast polluting, likewise valentine's day is considered these days as offensive to Indian ethos,  so the objections can only become endles n stifle free expression n celebration of simple joys of life. 
The forum which was the target was luckily extremely magnanimous sensible  n sportive in their reactions.  So Anirka chil, this has been unexpectedly on expected lines.  I appreciate ur well intentioned, fun loving nature n ur efforts to liven up the mood of the forum.  These days free expression is passe, its akin to treading a place infested with land mines, it is that dangerous.. pata nahi kaha kis baat pe kisko aapatti hojayegi  Shocked.      But this forum is free of landmines hopefully !! LOL

I seriously doubt mishal would have found it objectionable for the april fools day prank played in the forum, after all fools day is to make fools of people..  would like to know how others celebrate this day?

Edited by -bharti- - 04 April 2012 at 2:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pushpa95anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57aishwishBanjaaran..scorpio10prnczLekzHamlet53

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

"Any one without a sense of humor is at the mercy of everyone else!
                                                                                                                       - William E Rothschild

anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57Banjaaran.-bharti-prnczLekzivy_11Hamlet53

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Great post Baljit...Clap
And a great title too...Me Mishal doesn't that sound Day Dreaming
The things someone makes us do...

Upset over a 'Fools Day' joke...can't comprehend that...it was just to create a buzz in  the forum…and have fun...
Take it easy...there are more serious things in life to be upset about ...

This forum is all about fun, friendships and fanfareship...let it be so…..

What followed on FB is sad…I would only have to say grow up people.

MGR tying a knot – can there be a better 'breaking news'….and no he will not lose any fan base….he is admired for his sheer brilliance and that won't change….no matter what.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anirkaAni_La_Iamtahera57Banjaaran..scorpio10-bharti-prnczivy_11

Go to top