Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Heer dances Arnav cries, Khushi Qs? ASR replies (Page 6)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AstuteASR

Your post echoed my feelings...I feel like giving up on IPKKND but its Just Sanaya and Barun who keep me hooked on...

I  guess its the same episode director who directs SaRun, how come they are just perfectly imperfect when they are not dealing with SaRun and then when its SarRun scenes they are amazing...The inconsistency will surely take its toll...if not now, in the time to come..

hey thanksBig smile

And happy to be on the same page...lets credit the leads...else this ship is not worth sailing

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

I wish CV's /PH paid more attention to the details of this show as they used to at the start . They have limited all their scenes inside the RM for the most part and reduced the number of important characters that added an interesting dimention such as Buaji and NK. I am tired of watching Nani up to her tricks and Mami up to her melodrama. They are becoming so repetitive.

I posted it else where and I am gonna repeat here..I think the PH is running on a very tight budget and heavy pressure from the channel.
hence trying to please the masses and ending with a hollow barrel.

The set as you rightly metioned...shoot seems ltd to just the RM venue...staging is very mediocre. Ensemble cast not used and scripting all over the place...I have a feeling they have inveted else where and are trying to diversify funding...

all in all reminds me of a old adege...believing in the king you let go of your husband (ultimately on the streets)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommy2000

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Great post, very well written xx

JWMRK

Arnav_Fan Senior Member
Arnav_Fan
Arnav_Fan

Yup, only thing I liked in Tue episode was Barun's portrayal as Ranjha. He was great and provided the whole episode with some integrity which seems to be getting lost every day, prime example being today, Wed's episode. Question now is how long can Barun keep it going unless CVs really step up to it.

JWMRK

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Originally posted by tangam

Originally posted by pacsun

I wish CV's /PH paid more attention to the details of this show as they used to at the start . They have limited all their scenes inside the RM for the most part and reduced the number of important characters that added an interesting dimention such as Buaji and NK. I am tired of watching Nani up to her tricks and Mami up to her melodrama. They are becoming so repetitive.

I posted it else where and I am gonna repeat here..I think the PH is running on a very tight budget and heavy pressure from the channel.
hence trying to please the masses and ending with a hollow barrel.

The set as you rightly metioned...shoot seems ltd to just the RM venue...staging is very mediocre. Ensemble cast not used and scripting all over the place...I have a feeling they have inveted else where and are trying to diversify funding...

all in all reminds me of a old adege...believing in the king you let go of your husband (ultimately on the streets)

@bold: well said!!! I hope they realize this. 

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

JW!!! a spot on post once again!!!  (I have now resorted to going to your tag to find your postsBig smile)

I must admit, i was cringing at the prospect of seeing ASR made to perform on stage in a fancy dress organized by the neighborhood kitty party.  Khushi's basic character sketch allows such script but totally out of character for Arnav.  But despite the cheesy-ness of the track, both did a fabulous job.  They made the whole sequence belong to ArHi.  I say, once again, I hope the makers know that caliber of the talent that they have.

Heartwrenching emoting by Arnav and fabulous confrontation by Khushi after --- she was asking the right questions.  i really really hope that the CVees follow through on what they have started here.  Forget the characters, they need to redeem themselves on every front - script, screenplay, direction and editing.  They have a brilliant cast...the rest have a lot of catching up to do.

AWESOME post, my friend! And yes, I watch the show for the same reason u do!!Tongue

RenuBig smile

Hows it going dost!Hug...

My problem now is I first fell for the character...and slowly somewhere now the guy's actingLOLLOLLOL

You are right, this is like getting the best crate of alphonso mangoes and then messing up the milshake or aamrasLOLLOL

I did another post ...and that sums it up for me..."Sense paas aaney na dey, Barun door jaaney na dey...Is dilemma ko kya naam doon"...

Cheers dearie...and again glad to be on the same page

PS: If you can take me for face value, I do look around for you tooSmile...and there is only one reason ...the sense comes throughClapClap...have been told about your odes...will check on that one daySmile

mommy2000

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Fan

Yup, only thing I liked in Tue episode was Barun's portrayal as Ranjha. He was great and provided the whole episode with some integrity which seems to be getting lost every day, prime example being today, Wed's episode. Question now is how long can Barun keep it going unless CVs really step up to it.

Hey thanksBig smile

You nailed it...the only anchor working for me too now
mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

My problem now is I first fell for the character...and slowly somewhere now the guy's actingLOLLOLLOL

That is my story too!!!! the rest is BISStory!!!!Big smile

JWMRK

Go to top