Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Heer dances Arnav cries, Khushi Qs? ASR replies (Page 5)

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sman

loved ur analysis and loved heer ranjha .. only thing I want from Kushi is , instead of calling him ASR, try calling him "Mere Arnavji" once and see the difference..only thing that will work on him is emotional atyachar and not egoistic fights

Hey thanksBig smile

Sure should try that too...but frankly just saw the Thursday episode and I am no longer looking forward to any sense any time soon.

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun-sanaya

Beautifully written Clap Loved it..

Hey thanksBig smile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rita.C

ClapClap

ThanksSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

brilliant..i agree sholay is sholay till the date..such cheap mazakDead

Both Khushi-Arnav when get together they can do anything even though don't know..Because their feelings are unexpressed and gets its way...

Barun was brilliant..Sanaya was fab

hey thanksBig smile

Sholay is a cult and Salim Javed are starsSmile
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Brilliant summing up of the epi, JWMRK. Yet again. Arnav speaking his heart was the one sublime moment in the midst of all the clunky, crassness of the sets, the props, the people, and worse the cheap comedy. The other moving moments were the bits where Khushi spoke through Heer.
I too wondered what he' d have done if she stopped him from stomping off by holding his arm and telling him what she felt for him?

Hey thanks muchBig smile

Yup he seems to be the only reference point for tuning in now...the rest is increasingly way below par

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
JW
lets start with most cherished male character turning into whimpy lover boy...well they have done everything else to him why not this...
Unfortunately...for me the whole play fell short ...they had momentary sparks in dialoge and presentation and you have pointed them out...but for me it fell flat...
I'm not one for tragic love stories so may be I ask way too much of a fancy dress thingie...and may be the intensity of the moment was cut by the panning thru random reactions...
but na failed to touch me...
the lines about death would cheer him were very strong but the impact got diluted...I know it sort of propelled his action and dialogue...I think the same lines could have been used in a different more intense situation and propelled this whole story forward...tighter screen play needed...
actors too I'm afraid looked too tired and repetetive ...today...yet Sanaya brought it out in the last scene...
Cant undertand all the cry's for ASR to admit when she confronted him in the green room that certainly would not have been him he had a momentary lapse pn stage and enough time to gather his wits and was then on damage control...but her confrontation was well needed for charactor build up on her part...
All else I vito to your opinion you say it much better esp message to the creative unit...
how do casting directors who  cast the present ensemble do so badly with the rest...
one extra just keeps taking new avatars every time do they think we are blind or that we will turn a blind eye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pacsun

As always, a great post !!

I thought the only person in the audience that showed expressions worth watching was Shyam. I liked how he briefly closed his eyes when Kushi was being ridiculed and had this pained look when he watched Kushi alone on stage, being cat-called by the obviously-not-so- high society audience. For a min. he fooled me ..he looked like a man who really felt the pain and humiliation of the woman he loves (hmm maybe he is in love, in his own twisted way) ! Well done Abbhas !

Barun and Sanaya - again saved the day for CV's. I  did not like Barun's outfit and didn't think he looked too good in it..it was too stiff and oversized. Again PH being cheap by providing both these actors with ill fitting clothes. and tacky accessories. Sanaya cud've looked better ...with better jewelery etc. Somehow Payal's ensamble looked better.

I wish CV's /PH paid more attention to the details of this show as they used to at the start . They have limited all their scenes inside the RM for the most part and reduced the number of important characters that added an interesting dimention such as Buaji and NK. I am tired of watching Nani up to her tricks and Mami up to her melodrama. They are becoming so repetitive.

Now I simply watch this show for Barun & Sanaya. I used to watch it for way more reasons once upon a time.

Hey pacsunBig smile

many thanks and hows it goingBig smile

I totally echo the bold...this is now like a set based story you  know...why NK left no one knows...where is Khushi's family suddenly no one knows

Great to know you felt the same about the underlinedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I thought he looked much better in the regular shirt vest in the dressing room scenes

Yes Payal ...Deepali looked much betterSmile

You made an interesting pointClapClapClap...Shyam for all his cluless and misdirected love is at least single minded in his pursuit...and frankly the only person now with a coherent agenda...the rest seem running about wayward in comparison
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuxCal

Great analysis - the only piece I don't agree with is that Khushi also has a huge ego - I think its more insecurity than ego...she's always trying to make others happy and yearns to be loved...its her own emotional insecurity that checks her confession...but Arnav's actions are pushing her to the point of frustration which might force a confession from her soon 

hey thanksBig smile

To me she is coming across as equally hot headed now...they have noth hurt each other...they are both to an extent guilty of each other...and none of them is ready to take a step back cut the losses and bite the bullet

If I were either of them...i would eather talk...or walk awaySmile

Go to top