Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it Shami! This was very much needed with so much tension and negativity around! Babas false teeth rally llogs horrendous when he does " Mirror, mirror on the wall! " .. And loved Gulabos 'Somya, Somya , instead of Navya!' Indeed thanks to LB shhh!
 Now we know who to whisper to...  
Finally Cheers to all Naviyans!
-Sara thumbnail

Awesome post i laughed and enjoyed throughly but as ur post mentioned abt BD let me tell u onething when anya left home i told my mother to watch it coz it was something new in the history of SP and its very interesting and u wont belive what my MOm replied she said i thought now she got married it will be interesting to watch BD giving some taunts and lectures to her but they change it i said oh thn leave navya u have plenty of that coming on ur SP😆

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb post!it indeed made me laugh because after these stressful episodes ur post really made my temper loose...nice post dear!!
samrutha thumbnail
Awesome Post yaar..🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣

Is Sha really callin soumya soumya😆
Edited by samrutha - 12 years ago
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 hai , i am new to this forum... i read your post its very hilarious,, actually speaking an energy booster after yesterday's episode...

if BD ,UB AND SUGGI AND CHACHI ARE NOT GIVEN ANY WORK then their brains will become inactive naaa...aur after wards kaam karne ke layak nahi rahenge...

married people always face such problems initialy and then it stabilises,, hope this too ends soon    but very nice post

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys for ur valuable replies. Look at TRP its .85 it decliend , previous week it was .90. Natheeja of all this tortures.
ashakd thumbnail
Hahahha...u r crazy  Shami...loved u post...best was u r source...👏 too good.

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed commendable buddy, loved it to d core, very fascinating one specifically BD😆...
n yes feeling awww Anant/Sha naming Somya Somya instead Navya😍
well u have a good source in d set...👍🏼
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awesome post. Thanks for bringing the much needed laughter after such disasterous episodes
P:S: I love your source😆