What The journey from mere WP to LS

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

First anniversary specialπŸ‘

Disclaimer: Its long post and only those who have enough time to read this bak bak should start reading. The writer has no responsibility if the reader feels after reading the topic, 'Oh waste of Time'. Bwahahahahah.πŸ˜†

OK guys you all will be thinking what my headline meant. Journey from WP to LS and I bet those who are watching navya from the April 4 would know. It means journey from mere Wall Paper to Loud Speaker-yeah im referring our beloved suggi-the sas of navya, indeed a great journey she had. Great great greatπŸ˜•

OK before beginning the journey of WP who not dared to open her mouth even to have food, before that we should dig into the reason behind this sudden change.

Ok tell me guys what would be the reason behind the sudden American trip of BD. OK guys I have solid source from set who gave me all these news. His name is LB πŸ˜†. I will explain what LB means later.. Because the PH is running out of money. OH no you guys will be thinking BD is the sole TRP earner so how can they let her go. Let me explain. BD was very costly you know.

When BD recognized that her mundi hillaying and evil smirks are earning good trps, she demanded Rs 1000 extra for each mundi act and Rs 200 for evil smirk and extra Rs 100 for HOPJ . Guys pls note in the recent epis she said HOPJ one to twice. Because PH never wanted her to. Moreover after each mundi act and shooting she would demand another Rs 100 for buying that Jadi booti wala oil to massage her nut khat mundi. If I was a VM expert I would have made exclusive VM on her mundi act with that song 'Mein albeli ghoomu akeli, koyi paheli hum mein'.πŸ˜†

So now you might have got the point . So suggi is not that expensive when compared to BD. But in the recent future, if things go like this , she might also practice mundi act , because it profitable you know, my reliable LB source said so. 😳

So next on list to go amrica is our beloved baba. But how, that would be the Q on my friends mind now. OK let me explain again Shhh this too was said by LB, don't share .πŸ˜†

In the recent past Baba beloved has been getting dialogues which are very heavy and u guys must have noted that each time he laughs and bols a dialogue I feel like his tooth are ready to jump out of its socket  (yeah you guys guessed right its fake teeth). So it costs around Rs one lakh and baba had warned PH that if they continue to give him such dialogues, they would have to compensate. Fearing this PH has already created track in which they will send baba to amrica to after BD would complain that Kamlesh bauriya is not dancing on her tunes and she needs to teach a lesson. 😑

So baba will leave according to LB, considering all this PH has been grooming Suggi as loud speaker to preserve the parampara of loonies  and another one is also vying for the post is Savitha ben. PH Is grooming her as another option if suggi too demand extras. Good job PH.πŸ‘

As per LB the PH are on cost cutting spree. Look at anant babua he hardly gets three of four dialogues each day. Look at nimmi she is just gulping and gulping, mohan , wall paper male chachu, yeah OMi . As per LB Omi put that status in FB coz, the PH would asks him to look constantly at any object and will take his shots in  various angles and will put in needed places, jop khatam.πŸ˜ƒ

Though navya is the only one getting sufficient scenes but it is stated that navya and suggi are in competition to drop anant in room in wheel chair. Coz PH would give theme extra money for each drop as babua gained wait after lying in bed for many daya. SO in future too we will see stiff competition.πŸ˜†

Shhh LB also said  news that anant is happy except only one pirablem, instead of navya he says soumya soumya in dialogues and that is creating bigger problem for PH as they have to reshoot that entire scene. (LB is doubting what might be the reason), haha we know we know. πŸ˜†

OK guys there are more news to share but I know already you all might have began to throw tamatrs, chappal at me im stopping here. 😳

Do commentπŸ˜•

OK LB is very valid source sets who is working as light boy . Hey don't alugh at my source.πŸ˜†

PS: Its not to offend and hurt anyone, I was pissed off after seeing last day epi so all these are due to that. We have not saved navya to see all this nonsense and crap. Happy anniversary guys.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
NOt bad 25 views and no comments Good
ganganavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anant is calling soumya soumya instead of navya sounds intresting but good post had big smile on face through out .too much cost cutting in IT companies also we cant see this much
soniadutta thumbnail
you really cracked me up with so much hilarious poat and also boost up my mood after watching the most disastrous and tortorous episodes of NAVYA on yest,,,,but i loved  instead of navya he says soumya soumya
divi0506 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Good Post..

"It has been said that the love of money is the root of all evil. The want of money is so quite as truly. "

After reading your post, I got why our show had so many Evils... πŸ˜‰

Please inform to your LB (Light Boy) to pass the above message to PH🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 i loved your post... and a much needed one today!! well i suppose such a take is requires everyday till the "TATTOO" track is over!! great job!! 

ps: i love your source 4 giving us the info that anant is happy except 1 pirablem dat instead of navya he says :somya somya.. well LB myt not know the reason we surely do... πŸ˜‰
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post shamila. i had a good laugh. i needed it badly to compensate
for the anger i get when watching tv at 6pm.
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post, actually I did laugh out loud while reading the post.. Much needed these days..
Not bad.. now you too have a source at the Sets???πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: sifarah

Good post, actually I did laugh out loud while reading the post.. Much needed these days..

Not bad.. now you too have a source at the Sets???πŸ˜†

yes why cant , hi hi he is light buy who throws light like that in the center fresh adπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deepa_09 thumbnail
Lovely post clarrisa.Much needed after such horrible episodes.cant bear such crap fest.I dont know what is anantika upto.After the whole days work people watch TV to relax and for me navya was stressbuster, but now a days the episode are so horrible dont even feel like watching it actually gives u more stress.I hope this negativity ends , otherwise they are gonna loose loyal fans also in the name of TRP's.