Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SiniHanda

Mollycoddle, chup baith! 😑 πŸ˜ƒ Glassdoor, do continue being just a voice. This comes from someone who's been harangued day in and day out regarding my real identity 🀒

i feel like i am hearing the female BIG BOSS🀣
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Psychiatrist?? Boring??! πŸ˜²
You have mixed a lot of things together πŸ€£
Oh Gosh..what to do you mean by one more ID...Is it like she might be a famous writer on IF who deactivated her account and again came back with a new identity??
Oh My God..Reva di..you toh na...CID ka effect to nahi hai yeh??!! πŸ€£
Waise I know about very less ppl on IF...I'm toh like an almost invisible piece here..Aate jaate kuch log dikh jaate hai..un se do-chaar baate karke bas chal padti hoon!! 😳Toh mujhe toh aur nahi pata hoga! 
Waise all these Identity..Visibilty..Investigation .. things are making me feel like I'm a part of some secret mission!! πŸ˜²
Ayyayyyo..deva..what's happeninig!!  Tell me if there's some danger here..I'll try to escape...'coz  I'm an innocent bacchi who is afraid of such things!! πŸ€”

drama queenπŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

"Human resources" which meant resources used by humans, right? Hey Babaji, being with Dev had made her also half wit πŸ˜†

Half wit??!! Haila..even I do a lot of word vicched ...break brook that word and sometimes even change the meaning of it completely but what Geet did is at least logical (Well Geet's far more sensible that we all can ever be*  πŸ˜†) but what we* do is complete non-sense!! Such foolish and hopeless we can be sometimes I tell you..well not completely hopeless..(I'm being highly optimistic here!! 🀣)

[*: The usage of we here is not to degrade anyone...It might probably seem/be like an over-generalisation but that word 'we' has been used just to make the sentence more better and nothing else. Hope no-one gets hurt with the above word 'We'] 

Tadandandanananataaain* The return of "DA PAINTING"# πŸ˜† 

[* : Here I'm jst trying to imitate the bg music that plays before some dramatic announcement 😎 ]

[# : here 'Da' is simply an Ishtylish or not so ishtylish version of 'The' and it's resemblance to any person or name or thing is purely co-incidental! ]

Your brother will murder me if I let you go early and all. And I was talking to him when you were busy with Meera. He was asking me if I can handle you or not. I told him I will try. And he got so angry like you would not believe! He said if I cant handle you he will throw me out of the window in his cabin and hand you over to that guy over there!"

These lines and the lines followed by these lines totally cracked me up!! 🀣Throw me out of the window..this one reminded me of Geet's first punishment..she stood near the window wating for sir to speak she thought she would even jump out if we asked her to do so.* πŸ˜† Those Golden days..Haaye...these parts are no less Golden!! πŸ˜

[* : Here I'm not quoting those particular  lines of that chapter because I don't remember the chapter no...So there might be some differences between the original and the above lines..I jst wanted to remind those particular lines and in no way am I trying to use the words of this FF as my own words! ]

Hmm..So Dev is not what he pretends to be or not pretends to be..He is different fron what he seems..what society thinks he is!! Interesting!! It's gonna be so much fun!!

These mask wale lines remind me of these lnes by Oscar Wilde.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Though the both of them seem* absolutely opposite ...all the comments and the update simply reminded me of this quote..God knows why!! s🀣

Here Maan and Dev have a mask on their faces probably gifted by the society and Geet is the one who has seen that mask slide down from her Sir's face and now it's Dev ki baari

[* : Emphasize on the word Seem please.. I don't want to jump into any controversies!This line might have various interpretations! 😎 ]

Dev ..a lawyer??😲

So now we are going to get some  details about law too!!😎

This FF is All in one..Love it!!! πŸ€—

Like we got in Architecture , A little bit finance and Literature too (The poems , the POV's ..the interepretatons and all)

Hahaha Geet and Dev's date *!! πŸ˜†

[* Date here is used in the way Maan Sir used it..not in the way Dev uses it ]

OMG..OMG..I absolutely love those Sir-Geet interactions! πŸ˜

They talk to each other with such an ease..they have travelled a  long distance to get here and I'm loving it!! β€οΈ

[I know that whenever I use 'I'm loving it' ..you might feel that I'm a secret ambassador for McDonalds but No I'm not!! πŸ€“] 

Well if you must know, you are the most difficult man I have ever met. Just being in your presence is torture. You should come with a statuatory warning."

These lines have been my inspiration for this comment! Though in a different way but these lines ne meri dimaag ki batti jalaayi* πŸ€£

[With this line I'm not advertising any product but jst telling thatI absolutely love that taglineπŸ˜†]

"Ya Dev tends to have that effect. Go home and think over it."

Loved this line..mostly because of the presence of these words in this line.

Go home ...though I'm a bit sad that the word "Now" is missing"

Now Go home or Go home now!!  πŸ˜

Finally thanks a lot for jhelloying my stupidity throughout the whole FF ..you people deserve a huge round of applause!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ *salutes*

Loved this part like anything! Especially the painting part ,Geet's thoughts and ofcourse Maan-Geet interactions!

I love you Maan Sir!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

phew kitna lamba tha...this is bigger than my course material ...i read it, then reread it...and came out with one conclusion...either u rπŸ€ͺ, or i am πŸ€ͺ   🀣
Why am I suddenly remembering my essay classes? Gosh, you guys write so much. Oh yeah coming from a blabbermouth herself
WHAT! Are you some THE famous writer who went into hibernation and came back? You know what I always was kind of scared with those established writers and never spoke much in their threads. The amount of intellectuality they have scares me make me feel like an insignificant stupid girl. I talked a lot and showed my stupidity to everyone here. Mummy. And you turn out to be famous. Okay, i am hiding my face. Shika  yaha pe nahi hain.
Downhill thumbnail
why do ppl twist and turn my words and make bizarre assumptions...i didnt tell sheesh is some famous writer and and she has made a new ID for writing this ff...i said she might be having usual ID , but for writing this ff, she has made a new ID...i guess my communication skill sucksπŸ˜†...sheesh is going to hunt me down for spreading canards about herπŸ˜†...
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cloud9.

WHAT! Are you some THE famous writer who went into hibernation and came back? You know what I always was kind of scared with those established writers and never spoke much in their threads. The amount of intellectuality they have scares me make me feel like an insignificant stupid girl. I talked a lot and showed my stupidity to everyone here. Mummy. And you turn out to be famous. Okay, i am hiding my face. Shika  yaha pe nahi hain.

Oh my god! Ayyo devre...I am not at all famous!! And I joined IF only a few months ago. Promise. By the way which writers are talking about above? Intellectually scary! I would like to read some of that stuff later!! 
Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: glassdoor

Oh my god! Ayyo devre...I am not at all famous!! And I joined IF only a few months ago. Promise. By the way which writers are talking about above? Intellectually scary! I would like to read some of that stuff later!! 

she just says ur intellect which is well exhibited by ur updates scares her, and her comments and absurd theories makes her look foolish...its so good to write such good things about shikhuπŸ˜†
^^ Thank you for re-telling it so patiently molly. I am very grateful to you. *glares*
-Crayon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

she just says ur intellect which is well exhibited by ur updates scares her, and her comments and absurd theories makes her look foolish...its so good to write such good things about shikhuπŸ˜†

What??? Are we playing intellectual..intellectuaal here! πŸ˜†