Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 86)

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
finally seemsl ike geet is at ease

Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 22 May 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoormeravigiliso

SiniHanda Senior Member
SiniHanda
SiniHanda

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
You know what you did? DO YOU?! I was nearly hanged coz of you! Here was I, another day at work, decided to do some stealth IFing and shit, found the update here and was reading this up with a smile and chuckling to myself as always and then came to this part:

Geet "Sir, I had something to say. To clear the air you know between us."

MSK "Us?"

Geet "Ha Sir. What I am about to say might surprise you considering whatever happened."

MSK "Hmm'.tell me."

Geet "I don't have a crush on you."

MSK "We have already established that haven't we?

I just lost it there! I burst into one bout of laughter in front of all and sundry and more! Oh my good god! You don't want to see what looks I am getting now from people around! Shit! LOL LOL I swear, I seriously swear I'll never read this Geet and Maan at work Angry LOL

Yeh Geet na! Omigod! I thought I was an insane kind but this Geet toh is what?! Kitna sochti hai! (Aside: Dear author aap kitne sochte ho LOL)  Oh lord, I so so so want to know Maan's pov here from today's part! He looks good in casuals? Whoaaa Shocked Hold your horses lady! Your MSK just might get a cardiac at this rate one of these days LOL

Long story short, just one word: BRAVO! Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mayukhapawandeepk001mishtimohabbat-Trinity-charlie1950glassdoor-Crayon-sridevi_nnats0101meravigilisoDownhill

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
this line very much

Geet "Sir how do I know Sir. I am just an idiot box meant for 'pure entertainment'. Sometimes I don't realize when the channel is changed. No prices for guessing who carries the remote Sir. "

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimohabbatcharlie1950glassdoorsridevi_n-Crayon-meravigiliso-Gemini-Downhill

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Absolutely freaking awesome update . sheesh , must compliment  for writing  such brilliant stuff .Thumbs Up HugClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-sridevi_nDownhill

nats0101 IF-Dazzler
nats0101
nats0101

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
geet n r super workd up brain...
loved it
missed maan pov 2de..bt geet s lines more thn made up 4 it
"Sir how do I know Sir. I am just an idiot box meant for 'pure entertainment'. Sometimes I don't realize when the channel is changed. No prices for guessing who carries the remote Sir. "
awesm!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-Downhill

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
~Edited~
Where should I start with LOL...I kept searching for the 'Pink' part in these two updates..but I guess we need to wait for that! LOL
How can anyone not think of MSK in physical terms! Geet is different...but when it comes to the MSK..he can make anyone weak..wait wait...weak as well as strong!Haaye!! Day Dreaming
He is truly amazing!!

"He kept staring. She just lifted her hand and clutched her phone as if clutching his hand. He seemed to notice. One by one his lines of worry started to ease. 
Finally his face and eyes relaxed. And he gave a small smile. Geet wiped her tears and smiled back."

Please don't kill us with such lines!! Day Dreaming(Well don't take this literally please...you continue with such lines in your updates  Wink They are nothing less that a rocking treat!)

I love it when Sir says..."Geet now go home"..I have been noticing this line frm many updates and I absolutely love it!! LOL
Here Geet seems like a little kid!!
So she was again thinking  about the two most important men in her life while swimming..Her father and Maan Sir!! I love her swimming sessions!! Big smile

Do I need to mention that I fell in love with that line Day Dreaming
"Sir, might I add you look very cool in casuals Sir."
Strangely in this FF..I'm falling in love with the dialogues and monologues more than anything else!!LOL

Hmmm..coming to the other part ...well I wasn't sure if I should write this thing or not..but since  every word you type needs a lot of thinking work..I felt that it's your right to know what impact your updates have on your readers. Tongue
TBH after reading the whole update..I read ,re-read ,re-re-read Romeo-Geet convo especially those lines  Maths being an absolute truth and then the line about Money being in the mind-set of the societies.
This part of the update seriously reminded me of my college seminar...hmm..well how do I put it..Actually when we have seminars for both undergrads and postgrads together we don't easily get all the things that prof talk about ,so we usually write down all those terms and then God knows what all we do after that LOL...I felt the same after the update.
When I read that line about the money what I did was I started re-reading one of the readings of my course where there is a para about working on the basis of trust!! I kept reading that one and I started re-reading all my assignments and then here comes the other line..

Men of science rarely made it big in terms of money. Probably because they did not understand the language of money or simply did not care. Their joy lay in finding the absolute truth. And nothing could be farther from truth than money.
I don't know why this line caught my eye..this one seriously reminded me of something and I again indulged myself in reading some random articles ,after reading all that..I started pointing out mistakes in my own assignment making me realize my stupidity..Now again I called my friend to discuss something regarding that and all this because of this update..You are Freaking Awesome!!!! I mean you can seriously make any-one think!!! I absolutely loved this update!!Shocked I don't even know how to express my excitement and all!!! LOL.
..Ermm.. I feel so stupid after writing all this ...'coz it might not make proper sense but again if I wouldn't have written this I would have felt this comment being incomplete or something like that!!! LOL
Lastly...I loved the update but I'm eagerly waiting for that This part!!! LOL

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 23 May 2012 at 5:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorDownhill

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoormeravigilisoDownhill

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Go to top