Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awe finally maans feelings are shown...geets just to adorable and cutly stupid...very entertaining ...so keep it up ...
awesoome upd.
loved it...
ruark_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahah loved it! loved it! loved it!!! Said it three times!!! Thats how much I loved it!!! Geet is really funny!!! the show she put on was absolutely unique!!! update soon!!!
5armad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
o gosh geet is a total schizo... story is moving along nicely... and 3 updates... nice thx
tintinu thumbnail
i had a stupid grin ,while reading the whole update
this geet just cracked me ,ohhh girl wat an update just just loved it
i like this no no i just love this seducing game

this geet just love her dear
Downhill thumbnail
ok...u asked me whether the admissions r over..nope it isnt...i got the admission form , but waiting for the TYBCOM results to be out...the admission process will start after the results r out...
coming to the update...i dont know but i loved it...making me blush again...but i expected their romance to develop gradually...
it seems to me that MSK is behaving out of character...is he really stressed out that he has let his brains go for a toss...not that i am not liking...but unless we know his POV and what is it that he thinks about her , not professionally...i will be a bit sceptical about their office rendezvous...it is a bit difficult to digest that he was kissing her in his office...coz i hhave always felt he is someone ho prefers to use his mind over his heart...and this update def comes as a shocker...😕
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED these updates!!!! absolute loved it...laughing hard at work...even if all that geet is saying turns out to be true, he will still enjoy his downfall...!! ha ha
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Yeah...Even I feel the same!!! ðŸ˜†
I mean Seriously Wow!!
I wish I could understand each and everything written in the update!! *sighs*

me in the same boat ðŸ˜†
dont u think we are in the same situation as geet 

n BTW  Seesh has given us an excellent clue like maan to convince ourselves 
remember part 65 ?????

If one does not know how to arrange meetings, meetings should not be arranged.
If one does not know how to control their feelings, feelings should not be controlled.
If one does not know how to redesign a building, it should not be redesigned!

so this means that 
If one does not know to understand a full update , it should not be  understood ( kuddos to my creative mind ...well done my gal )
Anyways is this interpretation right seesh ?????

Edited by niticool - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niticool

me in the same boat ðŸ˜†
dont u think we are in the same situation as geet 

n BTW  Seesh has given us an excellent clue like maan to convince ourselves 
remember part 65 ?????

so this means that 
If one does not know to understand a full update , it should not be  understood ( kuddos to my creative mind ...well done my gal )
Anyways is this interpretation right seesh ?????

There is no right or wrong here sweetheart...I only meant that sometimes one has to think 'differently' to arrive at a solution when all the usual approaches dont work.
pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Oh teri" is the word 4 update... 😃 😃 "what you thought I would hire a girl who is mediocre just because she is pretty?" Shocker started 4m here to d most shocking one KISS.. And Mr. Maan she'z not fearless in just asking questions but many other things as well.. 😉 Just wait 4 few minutes 😉 😉 "Seducing Show" was just too hilarious 🤣 Brilliant writing.. Well.. abt MSK kissing back, I think u must have thought sumthing abt it while writing it.. So I wil keep enjoying it as it comes.. 😊 waiting 4 Sini's POV abt it.. 😛 aaoge kab tum saajna... ? 😆