Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 66)

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@reva di...Haila...you have become a spammer now!! Even I didn't know the meaning of DQ!! Well honeslty speaking..now I'm more interested to know about this writer now!LOL

The whole atmosphere of the thread has changed now..I jst read cloud9's comment and my mouth was literally open!! Shocked LOL
Oh God..now seriously..This whole atmosphere is intriguing me!!
I guess the writer is getting a practical experience of many things , how the human mind works in certain circumstances and all!!LOL
All of us are continuously blabbering ...reading the same prologue 4-5 times..Each and every line has a different interpretation..If that's the case ..I guess each and every line written for Maan...each and every word uttered by Maan...has a greater meaning than what Geet has interpreted! If that will be the case then what??.haila!!
Waise after reading all these I'm back to square 1...I blv Maan might be a person purely misunderstood by the society...'coz whenver I imagine him...I  imagine him speaking with his  eyes ...(Damn!!..I love his eyes Day Dreaming )...thinking while sipping his coffee, not in love with Geet probably but she definetely holds an important place in his life in a positive way ..His words...and their small talk during those 10 minutes..where he tells that Geet you  are  insane..and one dialogue that always keeps ringing in my mind..is "You have Toppled the Knight Geet" and smiles.
Aaah..I find his smile so genuine!!
I don't know if this line is that significant..but this simple line had a huge eeffect on me!!
Maan..as a guide , a companion , an advisor..I guess this might sound extremely silly or strange..but sometimes I view him as a King-Maker!! GeekWow!! LOLThis is what I always thought and will do so..till Maan's side of story is open!! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBratDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

@reva di...Haila...you have become a spammer now!! Even I didn't know the meaning of DQ!! Well honeslty speaking..now I'm more interested to know about this writer now!LOL

The whole atmosphere of the thread has changed now..I jst read cloud9's comment and my mouth was literally open!! Shocked LOL
Oh God..now seriously..This whole atmosphere is intriguing me!!
I guess the writer is getting a practical experience of many things , how the human mind works in certain circumstances and all!!LOL
All of us are continuously blabbering ...reading the same prologue 4-5 times..Each and every line has a different interpretation..If that's the case ..I guess each and every line written for Maan...each and every word uttered by Maan...has a greater meaning than what Geet has interpreted! If that will be the case then what??.haila!!
Waise after reading all these I'm back to square 1...I blv Maan might be a person purely misunderstood by the society...'coz whenver I imagine him...I  imagine him speaking with his  eyes ...(Damn!!..I love his eyes Day Dreaming )...thinking while sipping his coffee, not in love with Geet probably but she definetely holds an important place in his life in a positive way ..His words...and their small talk during those 10 minutes..where he tells that Geet you  are  insane..and one dialogue that always keeps ringing in my mind..is "You have Toppled the Knight Geet" and smiles.
Aaah..I find his smile so genuine!!
I don't know if this line is that significant..but this simple line had a huge eeffect on me!!
Maan..as a guide , a companion , an advisor..I guess this might sound extremely silly or strange..but sometimes I view him as a King-Maker!! GeekWow!! LOLThis is what I always thought and will do so..till Maan's side of story is open!! Wink

u know what we both are polar opposites when it comes to having views about maan...i am believing the worst of maan...and u r completely drowned in his mahimaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

I didnt think I had the courage to yet here I am- Reserved. Will be edited tomorrow. I think i am going to come down with a head ache after so much of thinking.
---------------
Edited
SO I see mollycoddle talking and talking and talking. Her comment made me mistake it as another update. Thanks for the font. Else, I would have thought it was you who updated again. Anyways, so here comes my bit.

even when u r depressed u never leave a chance to chew my brainsAngryDead

When i read the last update, I was so much surprised and was in my blushing mode but Pinky's comments made the bubble burst.
It's like after a long good dream, you are made to face the reality.
Then started my brain doing its work, and I somehow went to page one and saw the intro lines and guess what my good spirits died then and there.

Even when you are ordinary can you find the man everyone can only dream about?

Is it impossible to find the one true heart amongst millions aspiring to be by your side because you are blinded by all the beauty?

Can a battle for survival lead to a truce?

What if the only villain in your life is you !

When I read line one, I knew it was for Geet, and second I thought it to be Maan's. considering this, hence assuming this to follow a pattern, that is one for G and other for M, to distinguish them, I color coded the above statements. Now assuming that this is right, if I have to go dissecting the first line.. I can understand and that is something made me feel that this attraction isn't going to stop here. She'd fall for him irrevocably.
Now comes the second line which broke my heart partially. While miss mollycoddle argues it as it would be a statement applicable to Maan before he met Geet, that is he did not find the right person so far. However I have slightly different opinion here.
When there is a word like "Impossible" I believe, it is a statement probably which is not in past tense. And also the last part "You are blinded by the beauty" What does this mean?
Mollycoddle, if you are listening you have to note that he did not get the right person not because of beauties surrounding him or something like that. He doesn't seem to be a victim to me. It is the other way around. It is not that "He did not get". Somehow it to me seems like "He would not".. "Since he is blinded by the beauty". Anyway that is just my assumption once again.

well my argument here is : a man like MSK who has a brilliant business acumen and handles a business empire, and knows how to get things done from ppl without having to say...wud he be so shallow and dumb to not recognise a genuine person...he is a man who knows the in and out of every person and knows how to use it to his advantage...inspite of knowing about sasha's bullying antics, he chose to ignore them , he must be having a strong reason...
so i believe a person who is so perceptive, do u think he is dumb to get blinded by beauty...being surrounded by beauty doesnt make a person blinded by it...
and when did i say he is a victim...he has been around ppl who have been bootlickers and yes men who wud not challenge what he says in the fear of losing their job or being on the bad books of MSK...i might consider him to be a womaniser, but def not a person who is shallow or enamoured by physical appearance...so for me he being blinded by beauty is outrageous...i wud consider that Geet might be under the assumption that he is someone who is blinded by beauty

The third line screams it is Geet's. The fourth line however is the one thing which completely broke my heart. I need not dissect it.

Now comes the questionnaire. I believe that he knew about Geet's feelings. Even before she does actually. There are two possibilities I can see now.

a)      He doesn't reciprocate her feelings

b)      He reciprocates

There is one line of his which stuck me the other day. "I don't care if you have a crush on me"

Why? Why doesn't he care? (he vehemently denying or stating that he doesnt care ,does not sit well with me...coz he is a person who keeps his opinions, views to himself,,,and doesnt reiterate or deny anything...he has a habit of talking in riddles and make the other person figure out what he means...

so when he said "I don't care if you have a crush on me"...

there are only two possibilities i cud make out...

either he has been for the first time bothered by the happenings and his mask of indifference has slipped for a moment , a fear of probably giving away  more that he intended to ...in short...i feel he is affected but is in denial mode...

the second possibility is he is clearing that he will not encourage any kind of such behaviour(crush )as he is not interested in it...so basically he wants to discourage her, if she is having any such crush harboring on him...(again this is not how his mind works)

Go back to the above two possibilities.

This is a loop, I am unable to solve and every time I am getting a different answer. I am tired. Then there is another line.

MSK looked at her for a long moment as she was leaving. (From chap 45)

he calling her and letting her know about lost wallet,

making an exception for her and giving her 10 mins back

yes i agree, these are out of character, and it arouses suspicion

There are some hints in the story which tells us he does care for her more than he could ever show, more than she would know. But there is also a tiny suspicion in my mind.

The problem is Why did he hire her?

I know I am being irrational here but really WHY?

If I were in his place, I would have thought twice. I mean she sounded arrogant. Ok, that is not the issue. The problem is being at such a powerful position, if the candidate is so self centered and would disagree with them, it would not take a minute to reject them. Geet is a brilliant student, who has the strength, will power and all, I agree. But the question still remains the same why did he hire her, that too not interviewing others?

Now, this is what is giving me suspicion.

Okay, let us assume he saw the spark in her and thought to mould her in the right way. If it is the reason, I have to say he is someone who sees the person in a light no one could.

I formed a theory here, but before I could jump to it, there is another thing I observed. Every time she comes to him, he doesn't give lectures to her to motivate. No, all he does is quote something which is said in the interview. Like "Are you scared now?" and all that. At times I feel that he is just testing her words said then under practical conditions. At times I feel, that all this was just to mould her in a right way and he doesn't feel anything for her. (this is ridiculous, when u develop, admiration, liking or love, it happens gradually for a man like maan...so as i said he wanted to test her , as to whatever she had claimed to be in the interview was it just a ploy to get a job, or does she really have it in her to survive...so obviously at that point of time he musnt have felt anything for her...)

he is  a person who is confident of himself and identifies talent...so it wud be a challenge to see how much of her tall claims is true...so why not hire her...

when u have so many ppl who r qualified and have been showing a subservient and subdued attitude and do as told to, why not hire someone who is rebellious, confident and claims not to have known fear...if she is good she will be retained and if she seems to be a pest, remove her...its as simple as that...as much as she is amusing, she also mentally stimulating to his grey cells with her neverending questions and her rebellious attitude...she has a zest and a right attitude , and eagerness to learn...so i dont find it fishy at all, when he hired her

Ok, frankly I don't have any issues if there are no romantic inclinations between them. But one thing seems inevitable here.

Her heart break. ( in a way its good, she will learn her lessons early in life...its better if her heart breaks coz of unrequited love rather than misguided love)

I don't hate tragic ends. Not really. Yet, I don't want one here. Because I got attached so much to Geet's character, I am dreading the day her heart would break. She would bounce back as mollycoddle said. Yes, she would but the question is will she be the same person again?

She is like a small kid. She was bought up like a robot and she doesn't know how the outer world works. Sometimes her naivety makes my heart clench painfully. (naivety and innocence cannot be a reason to remain ignorant...one has to leave them sooner than later)

The problem is not MSK being a womanizer. The problem is him being someone else than what she thought him to be. She respects him, likes him, cares for him. In a way, helping Vicki was driven by the fact that he might leave the company with dissatisfaction and would make negative comments over her Sir. The amount she cares for him is visible here and that scares me.( even if he is a womaniser i dont think he is a person with bad intentions who plagues on other's weakness...)i might say he is a person who has had girls come and go in his life, somehow the word womaniser seems too strong and so wrong for him

Yes, I agree we shouldn't believe in rumors. But there is one saying in my language which says "There's no smoke without fire"..yet mysterious and ppl who are not easily accessible or emotionally distant more prone to rumours...so i think we r thinking too much

I don't know if I made any sense. My mind is jumbled and I can't think straight. ( i agreeLOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

I am waiting for THE Stalker's reply ROFL

done doneROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBrat

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
wow just wow read the whole story absolutly amazing... loving geets charecter ... maans mysterious... waiting for dadi and geet meet... continue soon...

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..Oh My God...OMG!! Ayyayyo...What's happening here??!!!!ShockedShocked 
Are you people working on some term paper or something like that??!!! 
If there's anything left for you ppl to do..that is trying to find out the background and the circumstances that made the writer pen down this story!
Shocked 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBratDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

OH MY GOD..Oh My God...OMG!! Ayyayyo...What's happening here??!!!!ShockedShocked 
Are you people working on some term paper or something like that??!!! 
If there's anything left for you ppl to do..that is trying to find out the background and the circumstances that made the writer pen down this story!
Shocked 

ROFL wish it wer my thesis...i wud have score full marks for the length of my thesis, if not for the contentLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-

Go to top