Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 65)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paponecon

i m just reading the comments of last update n feeling so sad to read somthing that may b maan will ditch geet or something like these ... then i re-read PROLOGUE n nw see what i found the line  Meet Geet Handa, the ordinary and Maan Singh Khurana the debonair extraordinaire and this is their love story.feeling so mch relieved to read this that actually its maaneet love story that means maan also loves her or loved her or will love her...

as much as ur comments make me smile, but i wud say dont expect this story to be as simple as it looks, i am sure sheesh has some pleasant as well as nasty surprises in store for us...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Originally posted by hermoso

loved it and the most hilarious part she all the  way slept throughout movies .ROFL am i the one or sumone who feels vicky is falling for geet and last part made me emotional indeed every girl needs mom to talk and to understand certain emotions . But very positive that geet will find her own way to understand unknown emotions. Wink
I have no idea why am I dropping in now and then ,commenting on every post...but even I loved that Geet ka sona...Same thing happened with me and my frnd too..One day I asked her to watch Geet and after that when I called her ...She said  "Oh wow..the serial is over..I slept during their eye-lock woke up and still they were busy in some dupatta stuff so I slept again!!".
I prenteded to be so angry on her then!! LOL
Even I feel hat Vicky is falling for Geet..he started claling her Geetiepie...Geetie..and all...LOL

i love this name GEETIE...its cute...LOL...

actually this reminds me of previous update where G suggested P to go out with V rather than adi,, and she was like pagal hai kya, i wud look like his aunt, he is sooo tin...i fell off from my chair laughing...i loved that light banter...LOL..sorry for popping up this unrelated stuff...but cudnt help...my mind is completely jumbled upLOL...

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glassdoor

I would like to add something to the above thing! Ages ago..When I first started reading this FF...I always felt that there was something very big that I am missing..probably because you have always showed the Geet's side of story and kept Maan's side a mystery even though each and every reader pleaded you for his side of story! Now I see that it's gonna unveil soon..but I hope it's not similar to what Pinky said to Geet..if that would be the case..I wud prefer reading some 10-12 parts ek saath!!LOL

If Maan's character was so simplistic it would have made my job easier now, wouldn't it? LOL Keep the faith dear...

so that means he is the complication in this ff...hainaLOL...send him to me...he will forget being complicatedLOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mollycoddle

at the cost of sounding childish and ridiculous...do u belive in sad e ndings coz my heart is not strong enough to handle sad endings...
u know u remind me of someone..she was a a very good friend of mine and a very good writer...crstal rose, who also happened to keep the male lead's POV a secret and wud reveal it in the end, making us bang our heads as to what is going on...

me and my twinnie wer discussing about this story and believe me she is comepletely dpressed over the ff, she has never got obsessed over a story and she feels like killing maan and doesnt want maan to break G's heart or use her...infact she is even ready to see no romance developing between G and M..
well i must say M's character is not as simple as it looks, we have just seen his professional front and the facet where he indulges geet in her antics and derives amusement from her crazy ideas/...he does have some secrets to hide,,and i am not taking Pinky's opinion or rather what she has heard about MSK lightly...there is def a grain of truth in it...but my question remains as to will he be the same with G, will he mislead her and then be done with her, when he no more needs her..i highly doubt...

he is a man who identifies talent, so i dont think so he will lead Geet into believing that he has romantic inclinations towards her, and then dump her (provided i assume that he is not interesting in any long term commitment with her), he wudnt want to lose her , as she might prove to be a great asset to the company...so dumping her after using her...i dont think he is a fool to do that...

the thing is we know that she is someone who completely relies on him for his advice, wisdom, guidance, offlate the instances of the hug, eyelocks...as if they r testing the veracity of closeup ad in real...r making her confused and she feels that they r arousing the dormant passion or feelings that she never knew she was capable of...

she fears losing him , coz of her stupidity of losing control and letting him kno that she has started seeing him in new light ,,,,and is probably obsessively attracted to him,well...it tugs the strings of my heart to see her feel lonely with none of her parent guiding her or soothing her ...to allay her fears, explain this inexplicable surge of feelings..

she sees a parent(father figure not in literal sense), friends, philosopher, guide in him, and doesnt want to lose him , who cud probably show her the right direction and make her achieve her aspirations and test her limits and push them to get the best out of her...

what remains to be seen is will she be able to hold those feelings to herself , name them, and maintain a professional relationship with him, or she wud break under immense emotional turmoil...

i reread the prologue...and two things struck me

presuming it from G's POV , as the entire story till now has been from her POV...so i had a feeling that this might not be a happy ending , or it may be like she might be the one who might decide to give a logical conclusion to he unnamed relationship between her and MSK

and another presumption is the prologue is from both MSK and G's POV, then the second and fourth line looks very much like MSK's POV...but then  its just an assumption...

i felt depressed only at the instances where she misses her parents and feels like she is truly an orphan , which shows how much she is dependant on him, which grudgingly i dont like...coz the more a person is emotionally dependant on a person, it is like giving an invitation to badger ur heart and psychological well being...i just hope she doesnt waste her emotions on a wrong man,,, and if unknowingly she happens to, then she bounces back, like she always does and doesnt mop around or feel devastated...

well really looking forward to read the upcoming updates, and particularly MSK's POV

one more thing i just reread the teaser/prologue...
she has said in her interview she has one weapon that noone else has, she has no fear..
and now we have come to that point of the story where she admits to herself that she is scared now and has started fearing...well i thinki shud we take this as a cue for what to expect,  something really bad
Oh my..I guess there's a new twist in my thoughts after reading abt the other FF!! Shocked
I  have read something like this..well that's similar yet entirely different ...In that novel during the entire second half we are only dropped in one corner and left to roam there jst looking at a single side of the story..only during the climax is the secret revealed..well it was psychological thriller ! I never linked this one with that as it had an entirely different thing..about naxalites and all...now after reading your comment ..I couldn't help but think of that Novel..!!
Maan's charecter is nothing less than a huge mystery but I don't think he is a kind who would use and throw girls with absolutely no respect to them or something on that lines. Ouch 
I don't mind a greyish shade though...I always saw him as a deep thinker ...!!
He might probably manipulate things for his benefit but even then..I imagine the same thing in an entirely different light!! 

P.S After reading all these comments and all how much I wish I had taken literature as a minor subject!! LOL

r u kidding...u wont be even talking to me , had u opted for literature...LOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Wait a minute!!
What's with those two lines about those rotten tomatoes in the beginning of the update! Holding the tomatoes till Maan's side of the story will be open to us so that those tomatoes get rotten and we get to throw them on you!!! I had a very bad feeling throughout the update because of those two lines!!
She got her 10 mins back!! Vicky took her to a 3 hour long movie??!!! Shocked
Awww..she slept during the movie..Thank God the movie got over when she woke up..!! LOL
Vicky called this a date??!! Shocked
Sometimes she is like a cute little kid but the very next moment ,you amazingly pen down  the depth of her character every time and I simply fall in love with this girl. 
She got her 10 mins back but again those last two lines made me feel so strange.
What are you upto!! Ermm
After completing 51 udates hope you are not gonna give us a heart attack and make our condn worse than dadima!! huh!!  
well if i have to spot ur comemnt , all i have to see is the one with many cute emos and exclamations...ur comments are as lively as uLOL

glassdoor

kamiya Goldie
kamiya
kamiya

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

glassdoor

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

either ur interpretative skill is poor or my communicative skill is poor...i opt for the latter...cos very few understand what i sayLOL
 Shocked ShockedCummon di..don't make me feel more dumber pls!! I have already fulfilled my today's quota of sounding dumb!! LOL
I don't read much so it takes more time for me to understand such things!!

who said u r dumb...i have read ur works..and there have been times when i have literally pulled my hair out to make sense of what u have conveyed...so i am safely assuming that i am dumb when it comes to communicating, interpreting and analysing all wrong...

u havent read much...and i have read too much , which makes me all the more crazy and have made me a kekta maiyaa in expecting twists
di..u r kind enough to say this!! Geek
I guess we are spamming this thread  now with all those attempt to prove ourselves crazy "Are you Dumber than a 5th Grader"LOL

ya even i think so..i am stalking, haunting this thread, trying to make sense of every comment ..so that my parched heart ...gets solace from the fact that this is indeed a happy love story...HAPPY IN BOLD...hope the writer is reading this and taking the cue from it LOL

Oh dear! I always knew rumors were a bad thing. But now I have proof of it. My dear Ms.mollycoddle isnt your entire fear based on just a rumor? Poor Maan is being judged as a womanizer, ultimate Dusht Danav, user, abuser based on just hearsay evidence?? Why not wait till you know more about him to judge him! 

With regards to whether this is a happy love story or not, which cue should I take? Where you mentioned I should ignore your comments or the one above Wink 

Chillax dear, I wont let you down...

Downhill

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Downhill

Go to top