Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 63)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Originally posted by mollycoddle

either ur interpretative skill is poor or my communicative skill is poor...i opt for the latter...cos very few understand what i sayLOL
 Shocked ShockedCummon di..don't make me feel more dumber pls!! I have already fulfilled my today's quota of sounding dumb!! LOL
I don't read much so it takes more time for me to understand such things!!

who said u r dumb...i have read ur works..and there have been times when i have literally pulled my hair out to make sense of what u have conveyed...so i am safely assuming that i am dumb when it comes to communicating, interpreting and analysing all wrong...

u havent read much...and i have read too much , which makes me all the more crazy and have made me a kekta maiyaa in expecting twists

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-

meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
loved it and the most hilarious part she all the  way slept throughout movie .ROFL am i the one or sumone who feels vicky is falling for geet and last part made me emotional indeed every girl needs mom to talk and to understand certain emotions . But very positive that geet will find her own way to understand unknown emotions. Wink

Edited by hermoso - 17 May 2012 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoso

loved it and the most hilarious part she all the  way slept throughout movies .ROFL am i the one or sumone who feels vicky is falling for geet and last part made me emotional indeed every girl needs mom to talk and to understand certain emotions . But very positive that geet will find her own way to understand unknown emotions. Wink
I have no idea why am I dropping in now and then ,commenting on every post...but even I loved that Geet ka sona...Same thing happened with me and my frnd too..One day I asked her to watch Geet and after that when I called her ...She said  "Oh wow..the serial is over..I slept during their eye-lock woke up and still they were busy in some dupatta stuff so I slept again!!".
I prenteded to be so angry on her then!! LOL
Even I feel hat Vicky is falling for Geet..he started claling her Geetiepie...Geetie..and all...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoormeravigilisoDownhill

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

either ur interpretative skill is poor or my communicative skill is poor...i opt for the latter...cos very few understand what i sayLOL
 Shocked ShockedCummon di..don't make me feel more dumber pls!! I have already fulfilled my today's quota of sounding dumb!! LOL

who said u r dumb...i have read ur works..and there have been times when i have literally pulled my hair out to make sense of what u have conveyed...so i am safely assuming that i am dumb when it comes to communicating, interpreting and analysing all wrong...

u havent read much...and i have read too much , which makes me all the more crazy and have made me a kekta maiyaa in expecting twists
di..u r kind enough to say this!! Geek
I guess we are spamming this thread  now with all those attempt to prove ourselves crazy "Are you Dumber than a 5th Grader"LOL

Downhill

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

di..u r kind enough to say this!! Geek
I guess we are spamming this thread  now with all those attempt to prove ourselves crazy "Are you Dumber than a 5th Grader"LOL

Spam away dears! Love it ... LOL

Downhill

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manaal_2011mishtimohabbatglassdoormeravigilisoDownhill

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

I didnt think I had the courage to yet here I am- Reserved. Will be edited tomorrow. I think i am going to come down with a head ache after so much of thinking.

Cry I gave you a headache...

TheBrat

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
what going on yaar...geet is again n again expressing her feelings towards her sir so openly n directly n of course innocently...n his sir...just gives his sweet smile n he has a magic wand to fulfill his dewaani (still unknown abt her own feelings) just like fulfilling 10 mnts talk...i m just thinking what does maan think when he is alone in his room remembering all geets acts...does he smiles sweetly all th night...ufff i m also going mad abt thinking geets sir just like geet...so mch mystery...n nw vicky stupid he took geet for a date thinking that geet has something abt him in her mind coz she is helping him without concerning abt herself...n look omg she just slept dreaming abt her sir during 3 n half hour movie period...poor vicky...yaar y r u trying to stay wth her ... she only handles by her sir...bt wht maan was doing in geets cabin n he found geets wallet...he missed geet n geet left office wthout telling him...geet is missing her mom nw bt i m missing her mom in entire story coz if she would alive geet would lead a normal life not a robotic...bt dont wry sweet heart ur sir hain na...dont cry...bt she has nw totally fallen for her sir...plz do something that she can again look directly to his sir eyes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorDownhill

Go to top