Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 62)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
lovely party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mollycoddle

@ world of dreams---i am not saying that maan is going to be a use and throw type..him being a grey character is absolutely fine with me...
its like i dont think it wud be fair on maan's part to lead G on something which he doesnt believe in...he is perceptive enough to judge that G is getting affected and her blabber is a sure shot indication that she is taking his words and actions too seriously...so if he doesnt want to complicate things,...why not clear it in the beginning...

infact coming to think of it...he calling her and telling her about that wallet...sounded fishy to me...i mean he cud have asked soemone else to inform...he didnt need tp personally call her...i am getting delusional and trying to make sense of even things which dont need to make senseLOL

@glassdoor...i am not classifying ur story as a  particular genre...plss ignore our blabber and dont rush up things..i want u to go with the natural flow and give a free rein to ur imagination...

whenever u feel maan's POV need to be introduced, go for it...go with ur instincts and not with reader's whims and fancies...i might lose my sleep over ur story, u dont lose ur sleep over my blabberLOL

@world of dreams : I am seriously enjoying all your comments Smile Not irritated at all...I have received negative comments about Geet before but I have tried to stay true to the story I have in mind. And now everyone seems to be loving her! LOL

@mollycoddle - Please dont be depressed dear...I am writing this FF for everyone's enjoyment. I dont believe in breaking people's heart here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-Downhill

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

lovely party

priceless !
Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
the feelings that were subdued r coming back...

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glassdoor

@ world of dreams---i am not saying that maan is going to be a use and throw type..him being a grey character is absolutely fine with me...
its like i dont think it wud be fair on maan's part to lead G on something which he doesnt believe in...he is perceptive enough to judge that G is getting affected and her blabber is a sure shot indication that she is taking his words and actions too seriously...so if he doesnt want to complicate things,...why not clear it in the beginning...

infact coming to think of it...he calling her and telling her about that wallet...sounded fishy to me...i mean he cud have asked soemone else to inform...he didnt need tp personally call her...i am getting delusional and trying to make sense of even things which dont need to make senseLOL

@glassdoor...i am not classifying ur story as a  particular genre...plss ignore our blabber and dont rush up things..i want u to go with the natural flow and give a free rein to ur imagination...

whenever u feel maan's POV need to be introduced, go for it...go with ur instincts and not with reader's whims and fancies...i might lose my sleep over ur story, u dont lose ur sleep over my blabberLOL

@world of dreams : I am seriously enjoying all your comments Smile Not irritated at all...I have received negative comments about Geet before but I have tried to stay true to the story I have in mind. And now everyone seems to be loving her! LOL

@mollycoddle - Please dont be depressed dear...I am writing this FF for everyone's enjoyment. I dont believe in breaking people's heart here...

depressed not in a real sense..but the thoughts keep on hammering my pea sized brain...well i feel like its not going to sad ending stuff...going by ur words...but i have very rarely come across stuff where its really hard to predict what to expect next or whether maneet are going to end up together...and urs is one of them,...and its really fun to read such stories as it gives u a feeling of roller coaster ride

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Oh God Reva di..I read your comment to 3 times to understand it!! I'm so poor at interpreting or analyzing things!! In fact I haven't even read a novel of romance genre story till now!! LOL
Ahaa.. even I carry this habit of giving importance to some real insignifant things . LOL
I have done the same thing in my last assignment and completely ruined the whole thing!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Oh God Reva di..I read your comment to 3 times to understand it!! I'm so poor at interpreting or analyzing things!! In fact I haven't even read a novel of romance genre story till now!! LOL
Ahaa.. even I carry this habit of giving importance to some real insignifant things . LOL
I have done the same thing in my last assignment and completely ruined the whole thing!!

either ur interpretative skill is poor or my communicative skill is poor...i opt for the latter...cos very few understand what i sayLOL

-Crayon-

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

either ur interpretative skill is poor or my communicative skill is poor...i opt for the latter...cos very few understand what i sayLOL
 Shocked ShockedCummon di..don't make me feel more dumber pls!! I have already fulfilled my today's quota of sounding dumb!! LOL
I don't read much so it takes more time for me to understand such things!!

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 16 May 2012 at 10:43am

Downhill

Go to top