Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 43)

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

awesome parts...

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I absolutely loved this line..Wink
"He was having his coffee quietly thinking about Geet. "

I'm loving these to , they are so adorable. Geet wants to know loads of information regarding Sasha..Aww..I loved Maan and Geet's lunch interactions ,good to see Sir in a lighter mood and not in the 'Brigadior ' LOLone...Gosh...Geet and her never ending question sessions LOL..Even thought Geet asks so many questions , complicates things ...I don't find her irritating ,she is a quite interesting piece!! 
I like the few yet different shades of her character starting from the girl with those brilliant answers during the interview and now this Cut..acting spontaneous..hugging wali Geet. ..I loved that hugging part..It was sweet. Day Dreaming
I like the way you sprinkle Maan's POV here and there..It's a pleasure to read them...!! Though I wanna know more abt Maan's POV..still I'm loving these li'l li'l droplets. LOL
I always wonder what Maan thought about Geet after her interview ,his pov!!Approve

Waise I'm sure Geet will meet dadima..sooner or later..I would like to see their convo ,will it be like some question answer session as Geet's convo's  usually are..or something different?!

I would love to see more  Maaneet's convo's  ,something beyond work ,some simple yet an impact ful conversation through which both of them would reveal themselves to each other..something like the interview part but on a much lighter note! 

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 04 May 2012 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorsridevi_n

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Me too, I love Maan having his coffee...

I'm loving these to , they are so adorable. Geet wants to know loads of information regarding Sasha..Aww..I loved Maan and Geet's lunch interactions ,good to see Sir in a lighter mood and not in the 'Brigadior ' LOLone...Gosh...Geet and her never ending question sessions LOL..Even thought Geet asks so many questions , complicates things ...I don't find her irritating ,she is a quite interesting piece!! 
She will get more shades as we go along...

I like the few yet different shades of her character starting from the girl with those brilliant answers during the interview and now this Cut..acting spontaneous..hugging wali Geet. ..I loved that hugging part..It was sweet. Day Dreaming
I like the way you sprinkle Maan's POV here and there..It's a pleasure to read them...!! Though I wanna know more abt Maan's POV..still I'm loving these li'l li'l droplets. LOL
I always wonder what Maan thought about Geet after her interview ,his pov!!Approve
Cant say much without ruining the entire show, but for now we can think he thought whatever any boss would have thought in his place and some more...

Waise I'm sure Geet will meet dadima..sooner or later..I would like to see their convo ,will it be like some question answer session as Geet's convo's  usually are..or something different?!
LOLz if Geet interviews Dadima, the poor lady will end up with her next heart attack. I have couple of ideas on introducing Dadima. But not finalized one yet. 

I would love to see more  Maaneet's convo's  ,something beyond work ,some simple yet an impact ful conversation through which both of them would reveal themselves to each other..something like the interview part but on a much lighter note! 
They are not yet in that stage of friendship or in a relationship. Knowing Geet that would also happen "spontaneously". 

Loved your comments! I know everyone is eager to know more about Maan. But I cant rush things and get there. I try and imagine every scene in this FF and actually mouth the dialogues. So unless it comes through a natural progression I cant rush into things...Hope everyone understands..

Edited by glassdoor - 04 May 2012 at 10:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimohabbatSiniHandasridevi_n-Crayon-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glassdoor

Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Me too, I love Maan having his coffee...

She will get more shades as we go along...

Cant say much without ruining the entire show, but for now we can think he thought whatever any boss would have thought in his place and some more...

LOLz if Geet interviews Dadima, the poor lady will end up with her next heart attack. I have couple of ideas on introducing Dadima. But not finalized one yet. 

They are not yet in that stage of friendship or in a relationship. Knowing Geet that would also happen "spontaneously". 

Loved your comments! I know everyone is eager to know more about Maan. But I cant rush things and get there. I try and imagine every scene in this FF and actually mouth the dialogues. So unless it comes through a natural progression I cant rush into things...Hope everyone understands..
Yep..no rushing..continue it as you have planned.
I'm liking the pace of this story..Big smile
This FF is like some good novel...It has occupied space in my mind...it doesn't explain each and every thing which makes me think ,it has occupied a space in my mind..Loving this one!  :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimohabbatsridevi_n

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
gr8 update...
glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Edited by glassdoor - 19 April 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdBhagiSattitudeshymishimsri_harshaaisha_1998AISHAJSlathaau5armadshinonome-Elfin-thekolgal-Trinity-birdy2011lovepooCartoon.Buffrumana88oooooopawandeepk001mishtimohabbatSiniHandafatema_007cutemishtiSphinxBluntlySpeakingmansi.tripathidoll9Diva7nan_10bhabhariddhima1kamiyadreamy4everTheBratangelaraf-Crayon-nats0101sridevi_nhad2buritzy09paponeconOnirNiharika.Nairshalini01PaintedSky-Prithi-harshithaaaaaaaserialwatcher16Alamelualicia212-Priti11-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maanseemaanmeet1Basiliskkabslocks-Gemini-Craziest_MGTyroammu5tamanna1391bhanu_rekhagDownhillDonnaa

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Fantastic updates...

I loved when she realized that life is like swimming...

a person have just have to float effortlessly with the flow...

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Go to top