Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 38)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ha ha ha..i don't know what to say hilarios...sattire...awesome...brilliant...uniue and different

well you know what it was all of it and more

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
awesome parts
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

yaar Geet keeps on asking so many questions...

how u imagine all these questions through Geet's character...

at last Geet managed to pave her way into Sasha's team...

amazing update...

thanx for pm...
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
awesome...she seems to be equally shrewd and not too innocent to get trapped or intimidated by sasha's high handed behaviour
-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant. Clap
Read all the 15 chapters in one go and I loved all of them.
I'm loving the way you are making us see  'Sir' through Geet's eyes ...I'm enjoying this 'Sir' more than MSK.Wink
Maan told her meetings are not arranged and then when Geet informed Maan about the meeting without arranging it..It was simply awesome.LOL
I loved it when he thinks "You have toppled a Knight Geet..Great Move!
Her 'Sir' gave her precious 10 minutes everyday ,I loved the part where Geet and Maan talk to each other in that precious 10 minutes where Geet asks her Sir to tell about his day.Big smile
I'm loving their bond the way it's growing ,She wants to see him smile ...Her Sir is slowly becoming her guide  with whom she can share everything .I absolutely loved their convo ,it seemed so peaceful even with all those questions of Geet LOL..I loved that particular scene like anything probably because of her Sir's smile  and the comment that she is insane.
Love the way he answers her questions and not to forget the growing relation between Geet and her colleagues. 
Somehow I always feel that I'm missing out something..I feel like I'm missing the larger picture,something which is infront of me..hidden in those dialogues and the wonderful narration , Hope I get it soon.
I sometimes find myself in Geet's positionLOL when I think about Maan's words ...on one hand he tells her to stop taking his each and every word literally but those are the words which help her to find discover something new about herself ,helps her to come out of her own 'Stupidity' as termed by Geet. LOL
It's strange but I sometimes imagine 'Sir' as Chanakya Tongue...ofcourse he is the boss and all but his words like Structure , Progress ,Alone and the way she tries to understand all these words ,the depth of them  reminds me of him.
I soo wanna know more abt  Maan.
Even I'm confused abt Sir's reply regarding Sasha ..but that part was absolutely hilarious where she tries to trace the reason behind that with some real weird thoughts jumping in her mind blackmail..Dirty Secret...blah..blah..LOL
Eagerly Waiting for the next update.

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 30 April 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorsridevi_nswapna.psona-rai

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Absolutely brilliant. Clap
Read all the 15 chapters in one go and I loved all of them.
I'm loving the way you are making us see  'Sir' through Geet's eyes ...I'm enjoying this 'Sir' more than MSK.Wink
Maan told her meetings are not arranged and then when Geet informed Maan about the meeting without arranging it..It was simply awesome.LOL
I loved it when he thinks "You have toppled a Knight Geet..Great Move!
Her 'Sir' gave her precious 10 minutes everyday ,I loved the part where Geet and Maan talk to each other in that precious 10 minutes where Geet asks her Sir to tell about his day.Big smile
I'm loving their bond the way it's growing ,She wants to see him smile ...Her Sir is slowly becoming her guide  with whom she can share everything .I absolutely loved their convo ,it seemed so peaceful even with all those questions of Geet LOL..I loved that particular scene like anything probably because of her Sir's smile  and the comment that she is insane.
Love the way he answers her questions and not to forget the growing relation between Geet and her colleagues. 
Somehow I always feel that I'm missing out something..I feel like I'm missing the larger picture,something which is infront of me..hidden in those dialogues and the wonderful narration , Hope I get it soon.
I sometimes find myself in Geet's positionLOL when I think about Maan's words ...on one hand he tells her to stop taking his each and every word literally but those are the words which help her to find discover something new about herself ,helps her to come out of her own 'Stupidity' as termed by Geet. LOL
It's strange but I sometimes imagine 'Sir' as Chanakya Tongue...ofcourse he is the boss and all but his words like Structure , Progress ,Alone and the way she tries to understand all these words ,the depth of them  reminds me of him.
I soo wanna know more abt  Maan.
Even I'm confused abt Sir's reply regarding Sasha ..but that part was absolutely hilarious where she tries to trace the reason behind that with some real weird thoughts jumping in her mind blackmail..Dirty Secret...blah..blah..LOL
Eagerly Waiting for the next update.

Dare I say, I love your comments more than my own writing!! It is giving me new ideas. I read it 5 times...please keep it coming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-alicia212sona-rai

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

geet...whts she is planning...lets she whts she is up to...

lovely update...

loved it...

thank u very much fr such lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

Go to top