Users

Frequent Posters

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

I absolutely loved this line..πŸ˜‰
"He was having his coffee quietly thinking about Geet. "
Me too, I love Maan having his coffee...

I'm loving these to , they are so adorable. Geet wants to know loads of information regarding Sasha..Aww..I loved Maan and Geet's lunch interactions ,good to see Sir in a lighter mood and not in the 'Brigadior ' πŸ˜†one...Gosh...Geet and her never ending question sessions πŸ˜†..Even thought Geet asks so many questions , complicates things ...I don't find her irritating ,she is a quite interesting piece!! 
She will get more shades as we go along...

I like the few yet different shades of her character starting from the girl with those brilliant answers during the interview and now this Cut..acting spontaneous..hugging wali Geet. ..I loved that hugging part..It was sweet. πŸ˜
I like the way you sprinkle Maan's POV here and there..It's a pleasure to read them...!! Though I wanna know more abt Maan's POV..still I'm loving these li'l li'l droplets. πŸ˜†
I always wonder what Maan thought about Geet after her interview ,his pov!!
Cant say much without ruining the entire show, but for now we can think he thought whatever any boss would have thought in his place and some more...

Waise I'm sure Geet will meet dadima..sooner or later..I would like to see their convo ,will it be like some question answer session as Geet's convo's  usually are..or something different?!
LOLz if Geet interviews Dadima, the poor lady will end up with her next heart attack. I have couple of ideas on introducing Dadima. But not finalized one yet. 

I would love to see more  Maaneet's convo's  ,something beyond work ,some simple yet an impact ful conversation through which both of them would reveal themselves to each other..something like the interview part but on a much lighter note! 
They are not yet in that stage of friendship or in a relationship. Knowing Geet that would also happen "spontaneously". 

Loved your comments! I know everyone is eager to know more about Maan. But I cant rush things and get there. I try and imagine every scene in this FF and actually mouth the dialogues. So unless it comes through a natural progression I cant rush into things...Hope everyone understands..
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: glassdoor

Loved your comments! I know everyone is eager to know more about Maan. But I cant rush things and get there. I try and imagine every scene in this FF and actually mouth the dialogues. So unless it comes through a natural progression I cant rush into things...Hope everyone understands..

Yep..no rushing..continue it as you have planned.
I'm liking the pace of this story..πŸ˜ƒ
This FF is like some good novel...It has occupied space in my mind...it doesn't explain each and every thing which makes me think ,it has occupied a space in my mind..Loving this one!  :)

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic updates...

I loved when she realized that life is like swimming...

a person have just have to float effortlessly with the flow...

thanx for pm...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r giving new life definition
pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 39 was really cute especially the hug.. ❀️ geet has almost fallen 4 Maan in her own stupid way πŸ˜ƒ But really curious to knw abt MSK n his POV.. Do continue..Edited by pawandeepk001 - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
u know what r story inspires me to pik up cues from mundane things to lead our life and give direction to our dreams, aspirations...and i usually read the story so that i can pick up such pearls of wisdom and use it in my life to help me get my priorities right and go about with the right approach towards ppl and life
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 25-41
loved it
awesome
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update.mee seaching for words to express my thoughts.
the way u write the conv between MSK and Geet are too cute. In each conv she finds and learns some thing new and even we also. what is the better way to relax our mind is through swimming.  its the best idea.

The way she finds the difference bewteen her and pinky is also very good. how pinky learns fast and get flowing with her work and how she is going with the flow with her questions.
update soon.
-Crayon- thumbnail
Awesome !!
Loved Geet-Sir's interaction..So Geet was thinking abt Sir while swimming , about his presence and how he guides her ,how he always shows a way to her in his own way.. she finds something or the other every day becasue of Sir..things she probably knows but Sir makes her realize them.
Loved Pinky's part too...her excitement and how she quickly learnt things. 
Loved the swimming part...doing effortlessly ...There are few activities like swimming which actually relax and refresh our mind.
Clicking photographs , Playing with colours , Swimming in the water...Those moments just flow but at the same time teach us a lot of things in their own unique way ,with their deepness , they relax our mind ,keep them free from tensions and stress but they never make us blank..they make us think ...they fill such positiveness  in mind most of the times.
That's pure awesomeness..Loved both the parts. πŸ‘β­οΈ