Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 146)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

I love you Maan Sir Day Dreaming LOL...I jst can't stop loving you!!
You are a gem of a person!!
RIght now I'm jst imagining your smile..Haaye!!Cool
I can simply keep staring at you!
No No Geet won't leave you Maan ! It was toh Just the moment of Anger
I'm happy that there's no mahabharat happening after those words of Geet!
Things are sorted out ,well due to some reasons Maan in this update reminded me of my best friend..Well Maan always reminds me of someone on the other...As Geet once said that He is too perfect!
All the attributes of him can-not be found in jst a single person...They are usually  scattered .LOL
Oh YES..Yeah!! Maan said that...Fine Go Home Now!! Hug

Geet "Sir"

Maan "Hello Geet. How did it go today?"

Geet "Sir I still have no idea what to do with that hunk sitting outside."

Maan laughed, "Geet, what did I do with you when first came here?"

Geet "Sir, my case is entirely different. My job had clear cut role and I was qualified enough to do that. But Dev is."

Maan "You still did not answer me."

Geet "You gave me project Sir."

Maan was silent. He just gave her a look and smiled.

Geet's eyes widened. "Sir."

Maan "Bye Geet!"

I wish I could show my expressions to you now all...Aaaw..Haaw..Wow...Haila..Haaye..You can find a mixture with all those tadka's on my face right now!ROFL

During the whole swimming part the only thing that I was imagining was water water ,water around me...those splashes. 

The update and the song mentioned in one of the comments reminded me of my childhood ..where the beach was the only source of entertainment for all the kids and every weekend we used to try our best to run there , jump and play in the water forgetting everything else..Only water ,water and water. 

That song isliye b'coz of Tabu...Chachi 420 used to be one of our fav movies ROFL

God..I'm badly missing my hometown and all those childhood friends!!  Cry 

Well I'm not going to talk about that last ka Dev wala part here. LOL

i always love ur comments coz it makes me think, think , think...

apart from the updates, ur comments really make me use my frozen fossil mind...its been ages i have used it...well no need to confirm that, my comments r proof for itLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Waiting for you Reva di!! 
Aa jao meri tamanna...la la laaa laaal la laaa laa!!

tumne pukara, main chali aayi...LOL

glassdoor-Crayon-

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

Originally posted by mishtimohabbat

My second reserved post here..and like the one before I was going to leave it empty (sorry) ur ff is of that kind where I don't have enough words to describe its effect on me!! It's obvious that unlike the usual case ...Geet is my first love in ur ff than the actual progression of Maaneet..everything seems secondary to the intriguing characters of Geet and Maan. I won't even begin on Maan..his wordless actions and codeless intentions has not only left Geet falling for him but ur ff's ardent lovers like me.. I sometimes feel like that once I read ur updates it acts like a balm to my never ending thoughts (yup I'm another Geet..well not exactly as crazy as her but I do think deep) and most of the times a spring of questions gushing out yet again!!
There is soo much to appreciate in ur ff that i don't know where to begin and don't even know if what I wrote above is making sense!! But along with the updates I really wanna appreciate ur awesome commentors who have the most zealous discussions here.. its an absolute laugh..love it and salute them for their lively discussion, though I feel out of place to join but soon I may Embarrassed ...
I only hope this ff reaches out to others and the number of likes and threads u open doubles up coz it truly deserves it ...
Lastly just one interesting note hehehe...I saw ur ff by a random coincidence as I was roaming around in the forum ..but then didn't read it coz I couldn't seem to catch my interest on its title ..but then I saw ur name Glass door and for some random reason I thought nahi if the ff has caught my eye then I should read it na...now I absolutely love love the title name ...its soo Geet!!
And as for ur name..I can only say glass doors are meant to b transparent...as ur reader I had assumed to see thru ur thoughts and grasp on as to which emotions and feelings you are intending to evoke in me thru ur writing but I have concluded to the fact that ur that glass door which is transparent on one side from where u peek into my thoughts like ur now but I can only see the mirror of ur words( what Geet sees of Maan) but not ur intentions behind it..I'm yet to figure out where ur leading me to (just like Geet is thinking the same of Maan) ...gosh do sound remotely crazy!! Coz I feel one while writing all these non sensical things...hope u understand these thoughts of mine. Embarrassed
Thank you for ur regular updates and esp the double ones Clap
*sorry for mistakes wrote this novel frm my phone Ji!!

I feel so proud to be a part of such an amazing comment!!
(Isse pehle ki you ppl stare at me...I'm talking about the "commentors" wala partROFL)
Oh My...I read ,re-read the last para of this comment!!Embarrassed
It's too good!!Tongue

mee too...this comment made my day...i dont have much contribution to zealous discussion, but i do add to entertainment value of this ff...thats what i wud like to presume...though my so called jokes rarely tickle ppl's funny bone...LOL, but then am improving my non existent sense of humourLOL...

i was once told by a sir holding a seminar in my class that i make my presence a lot...so i can safely conclude i have a great thread presence(words made up by me...)LOL

Humbled with ur appreciation and glad to have made a few ppl smile... Im sure all the actual credit goes to the initiator of this ff!! So let's just bask in the glory of more updates...coz this is one ff where I don't mind losing my mind if not in confusion then pang of anger or even anxiousness or grief! U have created a freaking maze I tell u!! Just that like these proud commentors!!(hehehe) none of us are looking for a way out or trying to get to its core...we are all (and try an imagine this bdw) fluttering our dupattas in the air and dancing along to ur tunes! If only I was a butterfly!
Thank you ..now I feel like I'm grazing this ff with back to back comments...should give space to others to feast on!

yup i completely agree...she is our ringmaster...and we r her lionsLOL...trying to read her mind and predict, only to end up all wrongLOL
Yeh Kya??!!  Agar itna accha likhna hi tha..toh kisi aur comment pe likhti  na !! Disapprove
US comment ko quote karne ki kya zaroorta thi jisme I have written nothing except  for doing the thing which I always do...Maan Jaap!! Day Dreaming LOL
I guess I'll soon come up with a new collection of all these dreamy emoticons!! LOL
Waise today I'm feeling so happy Big smile..Everything around me is shining..the new thread..the new colours ,new ladder grps!! Nice na!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtimohabbatglassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

My second reserved post here..and like the one before I was going to leave it empty (sorry) ur ff is of that kind where I don't have enough words to describe its effect on me!! It's obvious that unlike the usual case ...Geet is my first love in ur ff than the actual progression of Maaneet..everything seems secondary to the intriguing characters of Geet and Maan. I won't even begin on Maan..his wordless actions and codeless intentions has not only left Geet falling for him but ur ff's ardent lovers like me.. I sometimes feel like that once I read ur updates it acts like a balm to my never ending thoughts (yup I'm another Geet..well not exactly as crazy as her but I do think deep) and most of the times a spring of questions gushing out yet again!!
There is soo much to appreciate in ur ff that i don't know where to begin and don't even know if what I wrote above is making sense!! But along with the updates I really wanna appreciate ur awesome commentors who have the most zealous discussions here.. its an absolute laugh..love it and salute them for their lively discussion, though I feel out of place to join but soon I may Embarrassed ...
I only hope this ff reaches out to others and the number of likes and threads u open doubles up coz it truly deserves it ...
Lastly just one interesting note hehehe...I saw ur ff by a random coincidence as I was roaming around in the forum ..but then didn't read it coz I couldn't seem to catch my interest on its title ..but then I saw ur name Glass door and for some random reason I thought nahi if the ff has caught my eye then I should read it na...now I absolutely love love the title name ...its soo Geet!!
And as for ur name..I can only say glass doors are meant to b transparent...as ur reader I had assumed to see thru ur thoughts and grasp on as to which emotions and feelings you are intending to evoke in me thru ur writing but I have concluded to the fact that ur that glass door which is transparent on one side from where u peek into my thoughts like ur now but I can only see the mirror of ur words( what Geet sees of Maan) but not ur intentions behind it..I'm yet to figure out where ur leading me to (just like Geet is thinking the same of Maan) ...gosh do sound remotely crazy!! Coz I feel one while writing all these non sensical things...hope u understand these thoughts of mine. Embarrassed
Thank you for ur regular updates and esp the double ones Clap
*sorry for mistakes wrote this novel frm my phone Ji!!

I feel so proud to be a part of such an amazing comment!!
(Isse pehle ki you ppl stare at me...I'm talking about the "commentors" wala partROFL)
Oh My...I read ,re-read the last para of this comment!!Embarrassed
It's too good!!Tongue

mee too...this comment made my day...i dont have much contribution to zealous discussion, but i do add to entertainment value of this ff...thats what i wud like to presume...though my so called jokes rarely tickle ppl's funny bone...LOL, but then am improving my non existent sense of humourLOL...

i was once told by a sir holding a seminar in my class that i make my presence a lot...so i can safely conclude i have a great thread presence(words made up by me...)LOL

Humbled with ur appreciation and glad to have made a few ppl smile... Im sure all the actual credit goes to the initiator of this ff!! So let's just bask in the glory of more updates...coz this is one ff where I don't mind losing my mind if not in confusion then pang of anger or even anxiousness or grief! U have created a freaking maze I tell u!! Just that like these proud commentors!!(hehehe) none of us are looking for a way out or trying to get to its core...we are all (and try an imagine this bdw) fluttering our dupattas in the air and dancing along to ur tunes! If only I was a butterfly!
Thank you ..now I feel like I'm grazing this ff with back to back comments...should give space to others to feast on!

yup i completely agree...she is our ringmaster...and we r her lionsLOL...trying to read her mind and predict, only to end up all wrongLOL
Yeh Kya??!!  Agar itna accha likhna hi tha..toh kisi aur comment pe likhti  na !! Disapprove
US comment ko quote karne ki kya zaroorta thi jisme I have written nothing except  for doing the thing which I always do...Maan Jaap!! Day Dreaming LOL
I guess I'll soon come up with a new collection of all these dreamy emoticons!! LOL
Waise today I'm feeling so happy Big smile..Everything around me is shining..the new thread..the new colours ,new ladder grps!! Nice na!!

somebody seems to be in romantic moodLOL

mishtimohabbatglassdoor

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
update so geet dev swimming maneet conversation love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hmm...Dev getting impressed by her!!! just impression pe hi rukh jaana ha...

glassdoor

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
simply amazing.
.n getting interesting each passing moment...

Is there by chance a love triangle??

glassdoor

sweety_priya Senior Member
sweety_priya
sweety_priya

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hehehe Smile
nice one
superb Clap

Edited by Prabhavati - 06 June 2012 at 11:46pm