Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 122)

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

1..2...3...start!

Chain se jaagna hai toh abi so jayiye!!!!

Dhyaan se padhiye isko..Ji haan bilkul...aapne sahi suna!!

Did you people read something like He kissed her , She felt herself being carried to the couch!

Then let's see the expressions of this Girl who is a loyal reader of this FF ,Is she leaping with joy or not?If not why isn't she seeing herself leaping with joy?? Is she in the state of shock to read this all of a sudden??!  And not those slow and  not so steady progress..First eye-locks , followed by the hero pinning the heroine against the wall, their sudden realisation and so on!!

Though she didn't expect all this from this FF..then what's the secret behind this innocent girl's expressions?? Waise bhi  What will this poor thing do..Probably all those few fall and catch scenes of few serials don't have a very good impact on this Kid!

Did Maan jst lose himself?? Is it a situation where the pitch of this Man's heart turned out to  be louder than his head  or..or ..or is it something else or does he have some dirty intentions..Interesting turn isn't it ,Yes absolutely interesting my dear darshak jan ?? Whatever might be the reason the important thing to be noted..Why does this reader girl cannot simply stop admiring this Man with those beautiful eyes!! Why ?? Why ?? Why?? Why does she keep on waiting for this man's POV?? Why does she hate it when this Man is not addressed as Maan? Why?? Why ?? Why?? What's the mistake that this Man made in the case of that lady called Sasha?? Are all those Geet's doubts of Sasha hiding their dirty secret true or not??If nor Why aren't they true?? Why did he suddenly asked her to call Maan?? Is he planning to marry her?? So many questions and you'll soon get all those answers..!! Evil Smile

Ahaan Aage ki kahaani jaanne ke liye Stay Tuned!!

Chain se Jaagna hai toh abhi so jayiye!!

Ok did the above thing sound absolutely cheap?? LOLI dunno if cheapness  in this case is relative or absolute.Most probably ...It's relative so the levels might vary!! But why only my Geet with "Dirty intentions" why not another programme which tries showing some other thing!!! LOL

Haaye coming to the first part of the update...(Haaye 3 updates ek saathDay Dreaming Party..you are such a sweet heart!! Lub you!! Heart ) 

Geet thinking about Sir' eyes! Haaye!!I love you Maan Sir! Here look at me ,Yeah Yeah here *Waves hand like a little excited kid*

Oh Gosh..Did I jst read "Lord Krishna"..did I ?? *Yes you stupid girl , you jst read it*...Now no more drama..You know what one day when I was singing the praises of Maan Sir ,when I was drowned in his maya ,mahima  !! I mentioned something like me imagining him as a kingmaker and all and I had one name behind all that and that was Krishna's but I thought that If I wud apply all those things revolving in my mind just here ,I would go crazy and make Maan's character extremely complicated in my mind..but It feels so good to read that name here ,how does it matter that Geet jst related him to his eyes!!

Waise "Eyes" are not "Just simply eyes" LOL

OMG..OMG...Geet's question and Maan's anwer and Me speechless! What was that?

I absolutely loved Maan's answer!!

Having no fear of being called ordin ary is your big weapon.

There's always something in each and every update apart from just Maan and Geet that completely draws me into it ..Sheer brilliance!! 

You always leave me surprised with those flow of dialogues..I mean after all those wonderful and "strong" lines ,this sudden transition was.. LOL

Sir would you mind standing up?

Why wanna salute me? LOL

Believe me ,I was just reading all those above lines with an open mouth without even worrying if all those makkhis of my house would find their place in my mouth and when I read that salute thing ,I started smiling with my mouth open.

Aaah..y?? y?? Y??? Y this??!!How do you do this??? Awww...My Geet!!!!!!!!

See Sir, I told you, the moment you treat me as a joker and an idiot box you will be happy. Don't get involved with me Sir. It will lead only to your destruction."

Magical update!!!!! It was absolutely amazing!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed it!!! 

This Maan and Geet are like a support system to each other!!  They entertain each other, guide each other ,support each other and also understand

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Trinity-glassdoorTheBratDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

1..2...3...start!

Did you people read something like He kissed her , She felt herself being carried to the couch!

Then let's see the expressions of this Girl who is a loyal reader of this FF ,Is she leaping with joy or not?If not why isn't she seeing herself leaping with joy?? Is she in the state of shock to read this all of a sudden??!  And not those slow and  not so steady progress..First eye-locks , followed by the hero pinning the heroine against the wall, their sudden realisation and so on!!

Though she didn't expect all this from this FF..then what's the secret behind this innocent girl's expressions?? Waise bhi  What will this poor thing do..Probably all those few fall and catch scenes of few serials don't have a very good impact on this Kid!

Did Maan jst lose himself?? Is it a situation where the pitch of this Man's heart turned out to  be louder than his head  or..or ..or is it something else or does he have some dirty intentions..Interesting turn isn't it ,Yes absolutely interesting my dear darshak jan ?? Whatever might be the reason the important thing to be noted..Why does this reader girl cannot simply stop admiring this Man with those beautiful eyes!! Why ?? Why ?? Why?? Why does she keep on waiting for this man's POV?? Why does she hate it when this Man is not addressed as Maan? Why?? Why ?? Why?? What's the mistake that this Man made in the case of that lady called Sasha?? Are all those Geet's doubts of Sasha hiding their dirty secret true or not??If nor Why aren't they true?? Why did he suddenly asked her to call Maan?? Is he planning to marry her?? So many questions and you'll soon get all those answers..!! Evil Smile

Ok did the above thing sound absolutely cheap?? LOLI dunno if cheapness  in this case is relative or absolute.Most probably ...It's relative so the levels might vary!! But why only my Geet with "Dirty intentions" why not another programme which tries showing some other thing!!! LOL

Haaye coming to the first part of the update...(Haaye 3 updates ek saathDay Dreaming Party..you are such a sweet heart!! Lub you!! Heart ) 

Geet thinking about Sir' eyes! Haaye!!I love you Maan Sir! Here look at me ,Yeah Yeah here *Waves hand like a little excited kid*

Oh Gosh..Did I jst read "Lord Krishna"..did I ?? *Yes you stupid girl , you jst read it*...Now no more drama..You know what one day when I was singing the praises of Maan Sir ,when I was drowned in his maya ,mahima  !! I mentioned something like me imagining him as a kingmaker and all and I had one name behind all that and that was Krishna's but I thought that If I wud apply all those things revolving in my mind just here ,I would go crazy and make Maan's character extremely complicated in my mind..but It feels so good to read that name here ,how does it matter that Geet jst related him to his eyes!!

There's always something in each and every update apart from just Maan and Geet that completely draws me into it ..Sheer brilliance!! 

You always leave me surprised with those flow of dialogues..I mean after all those wonderful and "strong" lines ,this sudden transition was.. LOL

Why wanna salute me? LOL

Believe me ,I was just reading all those above lines with an open mouth without even worrying if all those makkhis of my house would find their place in my mouth and when I read that salute thing ,I started smiling with my mouth open.

See Sir, I told you, the moment you treat me as a joker and an idiot box you will be happy. Don't get involved with me Sir. It will lead only to your destruction."

This Maan and Geet are like a support system to each other!!  They entertain each other, guide each other ,support each other and also understand

namru...u r a certified romantic idiot...giving the makkis and macchars around u a nice place to haunt...ROFL...kiss me yeh haal hai...what when ILU happens...i am going to tear away my clothes(not literally)LOL and sing like a lunatic, taking shikha with me to the mental asylumLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-TheBrat

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
omg ye geet kya hai. maan ko bhi hila kar rakh diya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

1..2...3...start!

Why wanna salute me? LOL

namru...u r a certified romantic idiot...giving the makkis and macchars around u a nice place to haunt...ROFL...kiss me yeh haal hai...what when ILU happens...i am going to tear away my clothes(not literally)LOL and sing like a lunatic, taking shikha with me to the mental asylumLOL
I jst re-read the whole thing ..What the hell did I jst write??! ROFL
I know..Sudden kiss mein hi yeh haal hai...aage aage kya hoga!! 
Mental asylum!! Shocked
Ayyayoo..that wud give a tragic feel to this FF na Reva di..Pls try and control yourself!! Embarrassed 
Hamaare liye nhi toh ...TSWL...Season 2 ke liye hi sahi!! Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBratDownhill

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

The return of Mollycoddle's replies on every comment of the thread. Aa gayyi tu? Oh by the way I burst out laughing at this
Originally posted by mollycoddle

.kiss me yeh haal hai...what when ILU happens...i am going to tear away my clothes(not literally)LOL and sing like a lunatic, taking shikha with me to the mental asylumLOL

If you have any plans doing such, let me know., I'll blindfold myself. I am prude. I can't see such stuff. I would rather die with a heart attack watching you with nothing. Eeks. The thought itself nauseates me. Shit man! I burst out laughing now. I told you I have a nasty imagination. Thank god I covered up something

read my comment properly...i had written soemthing in the brackets too...idiot...sirf selective reading mat karAngry...u rclaim to be a prude but have vivid imagination that too picturing me with nothingAngryDead...donkey...kahin ki

@world of dreams...when i read ur comment, for a second i thought u r writing an OS on the scene ...and then it struck me that u r comemnting on that with ur emos and thesis...off late every other person's theories goes bouncer for me...my brain refuses to take my or anyone's theories...has gone for a much needed vacation...anyone who makes shika her twinnie is bound to keep their brains freezed for a  very very long  timeConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Lady, even if I have nothing better to do, and if you are the only one left in the world, even then I won't imagine you naked. BTW I imagined you tearing your dress with a mad laugh and running on the roads.ROFL

shikha tumhare charan kahan hai...i want to make sure that i topple u lik srk does to shilpa in baazigarAngryLOL

Edited by mollycoddle - 01 June 2012 at 6:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-TheBrat

Go to top