Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 112)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Originally posted by glassdoor

Originally posted by Cloud9.

Can you just provide me with some strong walls please? I am banging my head. What is happening? More comment when i figure out what is happening.

Ok...let me duck...i see some flying objects coming my way...Ouch

Darling I am not that violent and why would i throw anything at you? My target is and always have been Reva.LOL

kamini...kabhi toh sudhar...tune kya lifetime scheme leke rakha hai to torture me...go find some other specimens for ur experiments AngryDeadLOL
LOLDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBrat

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
all i know is he is going to have fun at G's expense...G will be breaking her brain over this dev and he will laughing his heart outLOL...dev sudhar toh jayega...thats pakka...aakhir G the hitler is going to be his bossLOL...can we expect NT to be ousted once Dev sudharofies...shud we expect a love triangle...(its not something i wud prefer)...now me and shikha got the reason behind the previous update...that was the base needed to establish the reason for maan handing over dev to G...

i am expecting some very spicy and rofling moments in upcoming updates...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor-Crayon-TheBrat

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Bagavunnara??!!!

Do you know Telugu ..The answer for my own question is probably a 'NO'..'coz if you were an Andhrite you would have written Bagunnara rather than Baga Vunnara LOL...Waise was that intentional?? Geek 

Then she saw him coming in all smiles. Oh oh. He signaled her to come over.

Haaye Day Dreaming..Maan all smiles..I really want to dance for him on one of my fav songs!!

StarTs tapping foot.

Arey beedo, haaye Beedo duji thaali ka lage bada masaledaar,
mann bole chakmak haaaye chakmak haaye chakmak chakmak chakmak Day Dreaming

I LOVE YOU Maan!!Heart LOL

Geet described Dev's smile as fabulous without even getting a glimpse of his smile ..well even I do that..I keep on getting fida over a few people's smile without even looking at their smile.ROFL

Oh that handing over of that Dev specimen to Geet firstly shocked me...The experience of watching some "Chall bhare scenes" in few movies and serials made me think in that way..but I came out of it very soon you know!! Cool

I guess Maan handed over Dev to Geet to get Dev's Akal tikanefoyed!! Approve

Waiting for the bossy Geet!! Wink

It's seriously gonna be fun! Tongue I remember reading Maan rubbing his hands before the interview ..Now I'm feeling the same LOL ...waiting for the double dose of entertainment!!

Geet handling Dev!! Cool

Waise  I wanted to tell you something else too..Ok this might be a bit boring! LOL

Few lines of the previous update got deeply registered in my mind...when Maan tells that the biggest weapon of Geet is that she doesn't have the fear of being ordinary.  They were revolving in my mind from yesterday! 

Yesterday when I read them I  interpreted them according to the yesterday's update but strangely today after a small incident ,I took those words and fitted them somewhere else . I mean it's sometimes really very strange that you read something somewhere carry it with you and suddenly relate it to something else and that too in an entirely different situation making us wonder at the depth of certain words..It happens with few Texts! They remain with you for a long time ...I'm so glad that there are some real gems in this FF that are not just restricted to this story but leaves few things for our own interpretation which when read after few days might change with the time , I  love this FF mostly because of this reason ...Some parts of this FF when read after some time lets you view a single thing in a different light ...I never thought that I wud find something like this in the forum of a serial that has ended and which I have stopped watching a long time ago. Am I sounding very silly?! Ermm

Doesn't matter...Had it been some novel or SS I would have discussed it with my friends or would have joined some group to keep discussing LOLbut since it's dfferent ...  I'm writing down all these! Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorTheBratDownhill

pawandeepk001 Senior Member
pawandeepk001
pawandeepk001

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
All the best to Dev.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

ok i am back to my jobless avatar...of replying to every comment that i find on this thread...LOL

well good news is got the admission form...Big smile
bad news is my coll may start from first or max second week of july...Cry

bad news is my mom is giving me dhamkis to cut down or rather stop sitting onlineCry

i will have to figure out a way to come online and sneak on the fantastic updates of my fav writers...bad news is i wont be having any time to chat and reply or rather give stupid comebacks to shikhu and namru's commentsCry

bad news is i am doing CS alongwith LLB , so i just wonder how am i going manage studies...but atleast i will be occupiedCry...and will be saved from getting married by my mom...LOL...soon...ROFL

i just found a  way to avoid getting married or rather buy time and peace from that bhayanak system of marriage...study study and show off as if u r going to be the next einstein in making...this is for shikhu...ROFL...

ok enough of my bakbak...i have become shameless that i am letting out all my secrets out at the cost of making me look ridiculousLOLDead

Hey CS meaning Company Secretary??? Seriously cool dear...Good combo with LLB...Nobody will marry you now ROFL  .. By the way which city will you be applying in? I have been to the company secretary branch in Bangalore once...their text books gave me a heart attack...LOL

@Shikha, With regards to my profession...lets make it a game...Wink  Try coming up with the most likely profession i could be in... Big smile

r u into commerce stream sheesh...and BTW is sheesh ur real name or its a short form of something...u seem to be a south indian...Confused
It's a short form!!!! Waise when  first came across this FF I read her name as "glassceiling"
I dunno y!! ROFL
Well let me do some stereotyping  here LOL...She might be a brainy South Indian who lives in North or vice-e-versa!! Nice na!! LOL

glassdoorDownhill

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

ok i am back to my jobless avatar...of replying to every comment that i find on this thread...LOL

well good news is got the admission form...Big smile
bad news is my coll may start from first or max second week of july...Cry

bad news is my mom is giving me dhamkis to cut down or rather stop sitting onlineCry

i will have to figure out a way to come online and sneak on the fantastic updates of my fav writers...bad news is i wont be having any time to chat and reply or rather give stupid comebacks to shikhu and namru's commentsCry

bad news is i am doing CS alongwith LLB , so i just wonder how am i going manage studies...but atleast i will be occupiedCry...and will be saved from getting married by my mom...LOL...soon...ROFL

i just found a  way to avoid getting married or rather buy time and peace from that bhayanak system of marriage...study study and show off as if u r going to be the next einstein in making...this is for shikhu...ROFL...

ok enough of my bakbak...i have become shameless that i am letting out all my secrets out at the cost of making me look ridiculousLOLDead

Hey CS meaning Company Secretary??? Seriously cool dear...Good combo with LLB...Nobody will marry you now ROFL  .. By the way which city will you be applying in? I have been to the company secretary branch in Bangalore once...their text books gave me a heart attack...LOL

@Shikha, With regards to my profession...lets make it a game...Wink  Try coming up with the most likely profession i could be in... Big smile

r u into commerce stream sheesh...and BTW is sheesh ur real name or its a short form of something...u seem to be a south indian...Confused
It's a short form!!!! Waise when  first came across this FF I read her name as "glassceiling"
I dunno y!! ROFL
Well let me do some stereotyping  here LOL...She might be a brainy South Indian who lives in North or vice-e-versa!! Nice na!! LOL

ROFL  glassceiling ROFL   I am a not so brainy south indian living in the south ROFL Why cant south indian girls not have cute pet names as real names??? ROFL

Downhill

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i will comment back once i read the update

then u may b wondering then wht am i commmenting for

cant believe... U know telugu?

Naku teliyadu sumi

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ROFL glassceilingROFL I am a not so brainy south indian living in the southROFLWhy cant south indian girls not have cute pet names as real names???ROFL

No...LOL Sheesh is jst a hindi version of glass na...!! It's probably your username in hindi! LOL
Wow..youu are a SI too!! Big smile
Yeah. Glassceiling..probabaly b'coz of that Geet in the prologue ,her answers and all LOL Then later I realised that your username is Glassdoor!
Waise you know what.. You always come to my mind whenver I vist FB..'coz of all the Glassdoor app requests!
Are you related to it in any way As this FF Also started with a job interview LOL
Now where is this going?? Jst ignore!
It's probably because i'm surrounded by too many 'Glassdoors' LOL

glassdoorDownhill

Go to top