Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 108)

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Lady, i was just correcting you. My concern then was to correct you n i dealt with it as a subject. Did i blush? Nah. So how am I a perv? Mandu. Oh btw why are you dragging women population in our silly talks? Marne ki iraada hain kya? ROFL

to hell with ur correcting me...only pervs rem such insignificant details...pervs dont blush...so what does that make u...A PERV...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

nan_10 Goldie
nan_10
nan_10

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
what an update
superb

glassdoor

pawandeepk001 Senior Member
pawandeepk001
pawandeepk001

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiniHanda

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">
Surprise of all surprises! She found out that with all the
overdrive thinking she had run out of mental gas and was unable to focus.

<font color="#0000CC">Er, why am I not surprised at all now? LOL

Yeh Maan and Geet are running around the mulberry bush now Confused I am beginning to feel sorry for Maan! Does Geet even realise a professional relationship? Ufff... yeh ladki Maan ko hi nahi humko bhi pagal kar denge! Adorable limits!Confused Does he have headeaches or heartaches regards her right now? Embarrassed Confused What exactly does Geet feel for Maan? Does Geet feel love in any of its intensity? Or is it really a crush alone like it seems to considering all her naivete?Cry Maan earlier mentioned something to the tune " I am here if you want me"Blushing or some such. That was when she stepped back without kissing him, since she didn't feel his need for her. What exactly did he mean there? Ahem. That statement sounded double-ended to me </font>
</font><font color="#0000CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Blushing </font><font color="#0000CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">Blushing</font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000CC">. Does Maan think of Geet as a bachcha? Cry Well, she does behave like one so often Confused I wouldn't blame himCry

----------------------

Mollycoddle: Ello Tongue Were ya the one who mentioned the flood of emoticons in my comments? Ya, makes pretty posts Embarrassed kind of akin tot he expressions I have on my face while typing 'em Embarrassed I am glad Pawan and I have spoiled all of Maaneet's romantic prospects for you with our lizard and chicken et alLOL

Pawan: Ello Ello Tongue It's time Geet went in to a shrink. Mera dimaag bhi round-round going with all her thinking Confused LOL Nobody saw us? Seriously! She said nobody saw us? LOL

World-of- Dreams: You are er, 12 years of age? Like the numerical 12? Somebody tell me she's kidding Shocked Shocked I've been hardly in here the last couple of days. Did I misread? Confused

Moral of this story to all girls: If you can't concentrate on anything coz of a (good) guy, tell the guy straight on his face. Take some inspiration off Geet. More often than not, you just might end up with your Maan Embarrassed LOL
</font>

</font>
Hehe.. Hi-Paanch me too glad 4 spoiling their romantic prospects Tongue Sini I'm afraid Maan may end up having heart-attack wid her not so normal actions LOL btw Moral of the story taken and will be acted upon.. Big smile and who'z 12 yrs old here?? Shocked Shocked

Edited by pawandeepk001 - 26 May 2012 at 10:28pm

glassdoor

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Someone pplease bring me out of this world that you have been creating from last few days ,you have no idea how much I was dyinh to read this update and comment on it ,finally I got the golden chance!! LOL
OMG...first things first , I loved it when Maan think that Sasha's smile didn't reach her eyes...Haaye...Maan even notices eyyes , God ppls someone tell him that people are totally fida over his intense eyes!!Well I'm sure he knows it!! Day Dreaming
hmmm...all the employees chosen by Maan are living under the same roof...sometimes I feel like that Maan is preparing all of the for a 'Jung' to face some aane wala toofan LOL
When Meera told Geet that Yash is harmless and she'll get used to him , I felt like she was talking abt some pupppy ROFL

Your updates are so damn intruiguing , the thing that you wrote abt the poem TBH Sometimes I think twice before reading a poem probably b'coz I think that they are very difficult to understand but. Once we start reading it it carries us to it's own world. It leaves us thinking but it happens with prose too..Did I ever mention that some particular parts of your updates are like an amazing seminar or talk with whixh we can easily relate to sometimes ,then think abt it and also change our pperspectives!
The mention of proverbs was so damn hell amazing!
You are so good at writing the lines with deeper meanings in a very simple way!
I have a lot more to write but now i'm surrounded by a huge no. Of pppl around me...so can't write everything now :-/..will post it in the. Evening!!

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 27 May 2012 at 12:01am

glassdoorDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Someone pplease bring me out of this world that you have been creating from last few days ,you have no idea how much I was dyinh to read this update and comment on it ,finally I got the golden chance!! LOL
OMG...first things first , I loved it when Maan think that Sasha's smile didn't reach her eyes...Haaye...Maan even notices eyyes , God ppls someone tell him that people are totally fida over his intense eyes!!Well I'm sure he knows it!! Day Dreaming
hmmm...all the employees chosen by Maan are living under the same roof...sometimes I feel like that Maan is preparing all of the for a 'Jung' to face some aane wala toofan LOL
When Meera told Geet that Yash is harmless and she'll get used to him , I felt like she was talking abt some pupppy ROFL

Your updates are so damn intruiguing , the thing that you wrote abt the poem TBH Sometimes I think twice before reading a poem probably b'coz I think that they are very difficult to understand but. Once we start reading it it carries us to it's own world. It leaves us thinking but it happens with prose too..Did I ever mention that some particular parts of your updates are like an amazing seminar or talk with whixh we can easily relate to sometimes ,then think abt it and also change our pperspectives!
The mention of proverbs was so damn hell amazing!
You are so good at writing the lines with deeper meanings in a very simple way!
I have a lot more to write but now i'm surrounded by a huge no. Of pppl around me...so can't write everything now :-/..will post it in the. Evening!!

yash a puppyROFL...what an analogyLOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

i m reserving...

but i seriously feel like pulling my hair out now...
so many questions...ab tak answers ka pata nahi...but each passing update is just piling the list of my questions...

cloud9---so sasha had hots for maan...bloody perv kahin kiAngry

comments will follow...when my brain decides to work...LOL

so its official...i am going to layoff my brain for a few days coz it refuses to come up with any sensible comments to ur update...i better wait and watch and have fun watching ppl cominmg up with their thoughts on the update

glassdoor

TheBrat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glassdoorDownhill

Go to top