Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD (Page 108)

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cloud9.

When are we getting the next update? *Puppy dog eyes*

u and puppy dog eyes...what an insult to the puppy communityROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu1988

read it in one go..
it's superb...
btw shikha when r u updating...

ohhh gosh shikha isnt the writer...or r u asking when is she updating DDELOL...not in this lifetimeLOL

if not then sheesh is tha mahan writer of this ff...

shikha u r getting free publicity...kaminiConfusedLOL
LOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

Originally posted by mollycoddle

Lady, even if I have nothing better to do, and if you are the only one left in the world, even then I won't imagine you naked. BTW I imagined you tearing your dress with a mad laugh and running on the roads.ROFL

shikha tumhare charan kahan hai...i want to make sure that i topple u lik srk does to shilpa in baazigarAngryLOL
OS on this scene! ROFL
Ayyo di..but when do I come up with thesis and theories ,They come under your department all I know is to use those dreamy emoticons LOL...and haan ...many a times I write down all those things jumping in my mind even if they aren't related to the update!! LOL
Waise I'm waiting for that day when I will be sitting in the audience ... clapping vigorously after all  your arguments!!! LOL

what the helll...am i doing some tamasha on the road or dancing to chikni chameli...that u wud be ...clapping and whistling...u guys have made the legal profession a roadside mela...LOL...btw i dont plan to become a lawyer...i wish to get into company law...may be a legal advisor, solicitor..or may be legal headDay Dreaming...juch zyada hi sapne dekh rahi hoon mainLOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

OS on this scene! ROFL
Ayyo di..but when do I come up with thesis and theories ,They come under your department all I know is to use those dreamy emoticons LOL...and haan ...many a times I write down all those things jumping in my mind even if they aren't related to the update!! LOL
Waise I'm waiting for that day when I will be sitting in the audience ... clapping vigorously after all  your arguments!!! LOL

Clapping? Why? Did Reva finally agree to give shows on "How stupid you can be?"LOL

that suits u better shikhu...ur sow will break all records , infact get u staright into guiness book of records for ur stupidity and shikha's ways  to sataofy revaAngryLOL

glassdoor

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
ok i am back to my jobless avatar...of replying to every comment that i find on this thread...LOL

well good news is got the admission form...Big smile
bad news is my coll may start from first or max second week of july...Cry

bad news is my mom is giving me dhamkis to cut down or rather stop sitting onlineCry

i will have to figure out a way to come online and sneak on the fantastic updates of my fav writers...bad news is i wont be having any time to chat and reply or rather give stupid comebacks to shikhu and namru's commentsCry

bad news is i am doing CS alongwith LLB , so i just wonder how am i going manage studies...but atleast i will be occupiedCry...and will be saved from getting married by my mom...LOL...soon...ROFL

i just found a  way to avoid getting married or rather buy time and peace from that bhayanak system of marriage...study study and show off as if u r going to be the next einstein in making...this is for shikhu...ROFL...

ok enough of my bakbak...i have become shameless that i am letting out all my secrets out at the cost of making me look ridiculousLOLDead

glassdoor

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

ok i am back to my jobless avatar...of replying to every comment that i find on this thread...LOL

well good news is got the admission form...Big smile
bad news is my coll may start from first or max second week of july...Cry

bad news is my mom is giving me dhamkis to cut down or rather stop sitting onlineCry

i will have to figure out a way to come online and sneak on the fantastic updates of my fav writers...bad news is i wont be having any time to chat and reply or rather give stupid comebacks to shikhu and namru's commentsCry

bad news is i am doing CS alongwith LLB , so i just wonder how am i going manage studies...but atleast i will be occupiedCry...and will be saved from getting married by my mom...LOL...soon...ROFL

i just found a  way to avoid getting married or rather buy time and peace from that bhayanak system of marriage...study study and show off as if u r going to be the next einstein in making...this is for shikhu...ROFL...

ok enough of my bakbak...i have become shameless that i am letting out all my secrets out at the cost of making me look ridiculousLOLDead

Hey CS meaning Company Secretary??? Seriously cool dear...Good combo with LLB...Nobody will marry you now ROFL  .. By the way which city will you be applying in? I have been to the company secretary branch in Bangalore once...their text books gave me a heart attack...LOL

@Shikha, With regards to my profession...lets make it a game...Wink  Try coming up with the most likely profession i could be in... Big smile

Downhill

glassdoor Goldie
glassdoor
glassdoor

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Edited by glassdoor - 19 April 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bddpurvaSShah786nikki_angelnehavashionly4mailscukishattitudeshymishimbindusFFforumseriessri_harshasarahsaphireAISHAJSaisha_1998mayukhakasturi11fizza25mukadam12345678vydehi5armadthekolgal-divya-shinonome-Trinity--Elfin-bhakbhartifanoooooosurbhijn106goyalkalpna123nonabebupawandeepk001mishtimohabbatannbelldoll9mrajcutemishtiSphinxBluntlySpeakingnan_10lalitha..shabnam22charlie1950dreamy4everriddhima1-Crayon-TheBratgurti30Ambibambysridevi_nnats0101mayapariUbiquitoshad2bukabslocksOnirtintinupaponeconammu5ritzy09ExpectoPatronumAsh1991serialwatcher16-Prithi-idunnoalicia212flowers4u-Priti11-rsroopalimaanseemaanmeet1Tyroanupm04-Nia04-jasraj123---nishu---riya276n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Gemini-priyasreeCraziest_MGPadfoot_Prongstamanna1391bhanu_rekhagDownhillDonnaa

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
maan handling dev to geet dev is really a idiot geet going to teach him good

glassdoor

Go to top