Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 92

charlie1950 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This content was originally posted by: paponecon

maan didnt slapped her...geet felt she had been slapped...

Being slapped and felt being slapped ðŸ˜•
Whts the difference ,u can't feel slap till 
ur slapped.isnt it.

Well like geet on tv once geet left maan office 
she ended p in maans outhouse hopefully 
something of this kind happens and we will b 
able to get more seducing maaneet.

Love this ff alot as this ff kept the essence of the 
real geet that I watched on tv .geet being innocent
and beautiful yet smart and maan falling for her for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like braveness and argument put forward by geet update soon,i think maan will go to her to bring her back for work and will apologize her and she will also apologize to him.updte soon
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This ff is so fascinating...l hope Maan will bring Geet back as she is d most sincerest & sane person he has now
sanjh89 thumbnail
Hey,
        I am commentng fr the frst tme bt lt me tl u one thng. i am a regular reader since you posted prologue...
   I really adore n not like(mark my words)...dis ff...
    The Geet here is jst the one of show whom i Fell for ...smart intellignt witty n self respected...
     now plz b quick as it s really tuff to wait for long after such a DABANG GEET packed episode...
     HATS OFF from me...

LOVE

SANJH
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OUCH...now that hurts
geet found the reason for maan's tension and by telling the whole truth to him she just hit the right point...
Maan slapped geet...he couldn't bare anyone taunting or say.. explaining the dev she saw in the office
poor geet i think if she ever return to office she must hold back the urge with which she used to speak with her maan sir
can't say that geet to dev's issue for granted coz she thought about it the whole night and can't say maan took geet for granted and slapped her coz there is defo something on his mind
i would like to know maan's pov of this chapter
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this was bound to happen...
I am not depressed. Right now I am fuming and can kick the first person who comes my way. What in the god's name was that! I understand both of them went beyond themselves in anger but still, I am pissed off. Geet can't be blamed. She would be the last person to be blamed. Maan might have much bigger problems at home and his actions must be justified but to Geet, who had no remote idea of this, what would it seem? Saying to have a look at her position, and saying that she's taking advantage that he is nice to her. Really? What about the kiss then? In one sentence, he just ruined all the beauty they shared. Now what does that mean? She took advantage of his vulnerabilities that day? Wasn't that kiss mutual? Didn't he like her at all? In all these days? And anyway what did she ask him? This was not designing a new design. This is handling a person, a person who has no responsibilities. What all she'd asked? Just that how he agreed to come? Now can't he tell her that? Fine, you won't spoon feed anyone but she's not a superhuman too. How can she read people's minds? At one hand Dev was boss' brother, and he wasn't interested in doing a job, so obviously how can she change him totally when she doesn't even know what's and why's of his behavior? Seriously, I can't believe I am angry at this fic's Maan. I always liked him but today I just want to kick him hard. I would talk about Dev and other factors later when I calm down. Right now I am fuming. Bloodied bullshit.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cloud9.

I am not depressed. Right now I am fuming and can kick the first person who comes my way. What in the god's name was that! I understand both of them went beyond themselves in anger but still, I am pissed off. Geet can't be blamed. She would be the last person to be blamed. Maan might have much bigger problems at home and his actions must be justified but to Geet, who had no remote idea of this, what would it seem? Saying to have a look at her position, and saying that she's taking advantage that he is nice to her. Really? What about the kiss then? In one sentence, he just ruined all the beauty they shared. Now what does that mean? She took advantage of his vulnerabilities that day? Wasn't that kiss mutual? Didn't he like her at all? In all these days? And anyway what did she ask him? This was not designing a new design. This is handling a person, a person who has no responsibilities. What all she'd asked? Just that how he agreed to come? Now can't he tell her that? Fine, you won't spoon feed anyone but she's not a superhuman too. How can she read people's minds? At one hand Dev was boss' brother, and he wasn't interested in doing a job, so obviously how can she change him totally when she doesn't even know what's and why's of his behavior? Seriously, I can't believe I am angry at this fic's Maan. I always liked him but today I just want to kick him hard. I would talk about Dev and other factors later when I calm down. Right now I am fuming. Bloodied bullshit.

hi loved your pov
i have a question ,why have you deleted your FF ,i wanted to read it ,i had pmed you but no reply 😭😭
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now am waiting for Nammu's comments. Nammu you say "I love you Maan sir" now, I bet I will fight with you. Ah, I so want to fight now. Who'll accommodate me one? Reva, are you there?🤣