Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiniHanda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have nothing to say than the writer is brilliant in these updates! The way Geet's mind runs is mind boggling! Simply so! The tete- a- tetes between Maan is always unpredictable and truly fascinating! I'd just imagined some romantic updates are around the corner... and yeh kya ho gaya... hmmm... I wish Maan requests for a neck massage now πŸ˜
SiniHanda thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiniHanda

I have nothing to say than the writer is brilliant in these updates! The way Geet's mind runs is mind boggling! Simply so! The tete- a- tetes between Maan is always unpredictable and truly fascinating! I'd just imagined some romantic updates are around the corner... and yeh kya ho gaya... hmmm... I wish Maan requests for a neck massage now πŸ˜

Mollycoddle, chup baith! 😑 πŸ˜ƒ Glassdoor, do continue being just a voice. This comes from someone who's been harangued day in and day out regarding my real identity 🀒
cool_gal17 thumbnail
Awsum lovegmg your ff with dev ki entry its taking awsum trump!
I love maan n geet ka relation! Its awsum do pm me!!
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

oyeee ganji,,,,,,,,,,main kyu mundan karwavun...my beautiful hair...i love them...and unlike u i dont need to pull them out to become ganji...it comes out of its own accord..thnxxx to my hairfall problems🀣..just comb my hair once, and i see a big bunch of hairball...i shud be doing that pantene add...before pantene wala segment...i can lend my hair for that scene...but the issue is even after using pantene, mere baal toh haath mein aate hain...i m going to kill that shilpa shetty lady...endorsing bogus claims😑...
and then there is this garnier frutis ad...where the lady pulls the truck with her hair...do they think we r fools😑...mere baal kya , sar bhi nahi rahega...kahin milegi, toh jhoote see shulai karungi uski...πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I know..those stupid ads!! Pata nahi woh stats kaha se laate hai!! 
Some ads are highly irritating I tell you..one of them being the Fair and Handsome wala ad where that guy imagines himself with a skirt ,bangles and nail-polish !!  MARDON wala cream??!! GORA hone ka??!!! 
Sometimes these Fairness creams ads highly irritate me.🀒
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail

it seems dev is not just a playboy or a flirt...his character seems to be equally layered...and G is going to peel those layers probably making ppl notice him for what he is rather than what he portrays himself as...the interpretation of the painting by Dev was interesting...and the way G tried t take a sneak peek into his mind, from the way he interpreted the painting was sheer brilliance...

i see meer-dev chemistry coming up next...good riddance for dev from NT...and it will be fun to watch G bringing out the real dev and make him realise the way he is leading his life is not what u call living life kingsize...
i love the way, she at one moment empathises with dev, another moment, she exhibits possessivness and extreme protective attitude for her sir...she was shocked at the dev's spendthrift ways,without realising the value of money, and how hard his brother is toiling to make the same money...well maan seems to have completely washed his hands off Dev, since he has handed over dev to G. well he seems to have reposed tremendous confidence in G...and am sure she isnt going to disapooint him...she is known for her quirky ways and her out of the box thinking, attacking the problem at the root with her unconventional methods and relentless and endless questions...she is not going to leave dev till she drills some sense in him...it will be fun to watch deveet rapport...

it was hilarious how G took her sir's advice of going on a date with dev literally, although for different reasons...

and then comes the convo between G and M...earlier, M used to tease her grey cells with his puzzling statements...now he seems to be teasing her senses and is indulging himself , putting her in a spot, with his teasing questions, that makes her squirm and wonder that is this man for real who changes his mood as if he has an inbuilt remote πŸ˜†...
well that def leaves me grinning ear to ear...i like this naughty sir of geetπŸ˜†

me and my twinnie wer discussing how much we despise that pink color lines of urs in the update, signalling the end of the update and our dreamy and drooly(only i drool...since my twin is anything but a girl, she prides herself in being a tomboyπŸ˜†)...

ok sheesh i hope u pweez pweez pweez tell us ur name and profession, since we have emptied all our grey cells on it...atleast some clue will keep our brain active till we get our next dose of update...

P.S i was waiting for the other two devils to post the comments, but damn them, they havent even picked up their lazy bums from their seats, i guess...so am coming up with my kachara analysis...πŸ˜†...i have been writing all bullsit about all the ads and other crap, so it felt unfair for me to use ur thread just as a punchbag to give vent to my frustrations i have against everything and anything in this zulmi duniya...πŸ˜†...and did i tell u i have offlate become a big cribbing queen...somebody's company is rubbing off on me...😑

I agree ..none of the characters of this FF are shallow !!
That's the best thing! 
Don't worry Reva didi..You are not the only frustrated soul here...You have company
*raises both the hands*
Chale chalo !!!
 πŸ€£
P.S: I loved that ganja-ganji convo between you and Shikha!! πŸ€£
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail

namru...where r u...missing ur random ramblings..u wont believe..me and shikhu spent considerable time in adoring u and ur antics,,,,,,and singing ur gungaan...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...@worldofdreams

Di..I still remember my name...There's no need to mention my username at the end !! πŸ€£
(I know that there was nothing to ROFL in that above thing ..but still accha effect aata hai na!!🀣)
Awww..di ..I knew it...I knew it..I knew that I always had it in me...Yeh padhke  toh meri aanken bhar aayi!! :'D 
*wipes tears(khushi ke aansoon)* πŸ˜³
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: glassdoor

I have the most boring profession in the world...so i will reveal that later...otherwise no one will bother to read my views on other professions... πŸ˜†

With regards to my name I gave myself the name I have now because I want to be invisible for a while and be just a voice...will you guys let me be a voice for a little while longer? Pweez...

Ayyayyo!! Why pleej??
We all have something ...(no no..actually ...a huge thing ) called freedom!
Visible or Invisible..Jo bhi ho..we love you as glassdoor / Sheesh!! πŸ˜ƒ
Bas...Keep writing!! 
You are such a brilliant writer!!  πŸ€—
Wase..I wont lie..but even I wanna know about your profession...but  we'll wait until you choose to reveal it..hopefully at the end of this FF!! πŸ˜ 
Waise..you are not some Lecturer types na..If soo tell me..I'll  go ..run...hide or kill myself!! πŸ˜†
-Crayon- thumbnail

i too learn something from "When you don't understand you shouldn't design.."...if u dont understand the lessons/chapters, then dont learn them, but unfortunately my teachers and parents dont agree to this mantra...yeh toh sirf sunne mein achha lag raha hai...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

When you don't understand ..you mug up!! πŸ€£
Gosh...I used to do this very badly in my school while studying history!!
I sometimes feel very stupid about it!! πŸ˜†
I had no interest in history then.but now  I don't find it boring !! I wish i had that subject (actually a few topics of that subject) in higher classes!! πŸ˜› I would have studied them with interest rather than studying it in a sleep mode!! *sigh* 
-Crayon- thumbnail

i feel like i am talking to some ghost...πŸ˜†, nameless,faceless,

ok lemme guess ur profession...what cud be the most boring profession...scratching my head...r u a psychiatrist or an arch student who has done her MBA in finance...and is into some architecture related job...sorry my knowledge is limited about arch..so i am being vague

take ur time in revealing ur identity and ur profession...

but i shall ask u just one question...do u happent o happen one more ID...on IF and happen to know us even before we started reading ur ffπŸ˜†...here starts my investigationπŸ˜†

Psychiatrist?? Boring??! πŸ˜²
You have mixed a lot of things together πŸ€£
Oh Gosh..what to do you mean by one more ID...Is it like she might be a famous writer on IF who deactivated her account and again came back with a new identity??
Oh My God..Reva di..you toh na...CID ka effect to nahi hai yeh??!! πŸ€£
Waise I know about very less ppl on IF...I'm toh like an almost invisible piece here..Aate jaate kuch log dikh jaate hai..un se do-chaar baate karke bas chal padti hoon!! 😳Toh mujhe toh aur nahi pata hoga! 
Waise all these Identity..Visibilty..Investigation .. things are making me feel like I'm a part of some secret mission!! πŸ˜²
Ayyayyyo..deva..what's happeninig!!  Tell me if there's some danger here..I'll try to escape...'coz  I'm an innocent bacchi who is afraid of such things!! πŸ€”
-Crayon- thumbnail

"Human resources" which meant resources used by humans, right? Hey Babaji, being with Dev had made her also half wit πŸ˜†

Half wit??!! Haila..even I do a lot of word vicched ...break brook that word and sometimes even change the meaning of it completely but what Geet did is at least logical (Well Geet's far more sensible that we all can ever be*  πŸ˜†) but what we* do is complete non-sense!! Such foolish and hopeless we can be sometimes I tell you..well not completely hopeless..(I'm being highly optimistic here!! 🀣)

[*: The usage of we here is not to degrade anyone...It might probably seem/be like an over-generalisation but that word 'we' has been used just to make the sentence more better and nothing else. Hope no-one gets hurt with the above word 'We'] 

Tadandandanananataaain* The return of "DA PAINTING"# πŸ˜† 

[* : Here I'm jst trying to imitate the bg music that plays before some dramatic announcement 😎 ]

[# : here 'Da' is simply an Ishtylish or not so ishtylish version of 'The' and it's resemblance to any person or name or thing is purely co-incidental! ]

Your brother will murder me if I let you go early and all. And I was talking to him when you were busy with Meera. He was asking me if I can handle you or not. I told him I will try. And he got so angry like you would not believe! He said if I cant handle you he will throw me out of the window in his cabin and hand you over to that guy over there!"

These lines and the lines followed by these lines totally cracked me up!! 🀣Throw me out of the window..this one reminded me of Geet's first punishment..she stood near the window wating for sir to speak she thought she would even jump out if we asked her to do so.* πŸ˜† Those Golden days..Haaye...these parts are no less Golden!! πŸ˜

[* : Here I'm not quoting those particular  lines of that chapter because I don't remember the chapter no...So there might be some differences between the original and the above lines..I jst wanted to remind those particular lines and in no way am I trying to use the words of this FF as my own words! ]

Hmm..So Dev is not what he pretends to be or not pretends to be..He is different fron what he seems..what society thinks he is!! Interesting!! It's gonna be so much fun!!

These mask wale lines remind me of these lnes by Oscar Wilde.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Though the both of them seem* absolutely opposite ...all the comments and the update simply reminded me of this quote..God knows why!! s🀣

Here Maan and Dev have a mask on their faces probably gifted by the society and Geet is the one who has seen that mask slide down from her Sir's face and now it's Dev ki baari

[* : Emphasize on the word Seem please.. I don't want to jump into any controversies!This line might have various interpretations! 😎 ]

Dev ..a lawyer??😲

So now we are going to get some  details about law too!!😎

This FF is All in one..Love it!!! πŸ€—

Like we got in Architecture , A little bit finance and Literature too (The poems , the POV's ..the interepretatons and all)

Hahaha Geet and Dev's date *!! πŸ˜†

[* Date here is used in the way Maan Sir used it..not in the way Dev uses it ]

OMG..OMG..I absolutely love those Sir-Geet interactions! πŸ˜

They talk to each other with such an ease..they have travelled a  long distance to get here and I'm loving it!! β€οΈ

[I know that whenever I use 'I'm loving it' ..you might feel that I'm a secret ambassador for McDonalds but No I'm not!! πŸ€“] 

Well if you must know, you are the most difficult man I have ever met. Just being in your presence is torture. You should come with a statuatory warning."

These lines have been my inspiration for this comment! Though in a different way but these lines ne meri dimaag ki batti jalaayi* πŸ€£

[With this line I'm not advertising any product but jst telling thatI absolutely love that taglineπŸ˜†]

"Ya Dev tends to have that effect. Go home and think over it."

Loved this line..mostly because of the presence of these words in this line.

Go home ...though I'm a bit sad that the word "Now" is missing"

Now Go home or Go home now!!  πŸ˜

Finally thanks a lot for jhelloying my stupidity throughout the whole FF ..you people deserve a huge round of applause!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ *salutes*

Loved this part like anything! Especially the painting part ,Geet's thoughts and ofcourse Maan-Geet interactions!

I love you Maan Sir!!! πŸ€— πŸ˜†