FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
Lady, even if I have nothing better to do, and if you are the only one left in the world, even then I won't imagine you naked. BTW I imagined you tearing your dress with a mad laugh and running on the roads.๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Cloud9.

Lady, even if I have nothing better to do, and if you are the only one left in the world, even then I won't imagine you naked. BTW I imagined you tearing your dress with a mad laugh and running on the roads.๐Ÿคฃ

shikha tumhare charan kahan hai...i want to make sure that i topple u lik srk does to shilpa in baazigar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mollycoddle - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mollycoddle

shikha tumhare charan kahan hai...i want to make sure that i topple u lik srk does to shilpa in baazigar๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
OS on this scene! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ayyo di..but when do I come up with thesis and theories ,They come under your department all I know is to use those dreamy emoticons ๐Ÿ˜†...and haan ...many a times I write down all those things jumping in my mind even if they aren't related to the update!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise I'm waiting for that day when I will be sitting in the audience ... clapping vigorously after all  your arguments!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

OS on this scene! ๐Ÿคฃ
Ayyo di..but when do I come up with thesis and theories ,They come under your department all I know is to use those dreamy emoticons ๐Ÿ˜†...and haan ...many a times I write down all those things jumping in my mind even if they aren't related to the update!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Waise I'm waiting for that day when I will be sitting in the audience ... clapping vigorously after all  your arguments!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Clapping? Why? Did Reva finally agree to give shows on "How stupid you can be?"๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mollycoddle

Ok this is random, but when I was a kid na Baazigar was my fav movie and when I shouldn't even know that four letter cliched word, when I was around 2 years, I yelled "I love you SRK" before my family.๐Ÿ˜†
When are we getting the next update? *Puppy dog eyes*
read it in one go..
it's superb...
btw shikha when r u updating...
Originally posted by Cloud9.

When are we getting the next update? *Puppy dog eyes*

u and puppy dog eyes...what an insult to the puppy community๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by mannu1988

read it in one go..
it's superb...
btw shikha when r u updating...

ohhh gosh shikha isnt the writer...or r u asking when is she updating DDE๐Ÿ˜†...not in this lifetime๐Ÿ˜†

if not then sheesh is tha mahan writer of this ff...

shikha u r getting free publicity...kamini๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by World-of-Dreams

OS on this scene! ๐Ÿคฃ

what the helll...am i doing some tamasha on the road or dancing to chikni chameli...that u wud be ...clapping and whistling...u guys have made the legal profession a roadside mela...๐Ÿ˜†...btw i dont plan to become a lawyer...i wish to get into company law...may be a legal advisor, solicitor..or may be legal head๐Ÿ˜...juch zyada hi sapne dekh rahi hoon main๐Ÿ˜†