Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiniHanda thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't know who to feel sorry for right now... Maan ya Geet. He so needs a friend. Cam Geet find a way to squeeze into his shell and draw him out and have him speaking more than just grunts? Have him see that he needs someone badly and more than he realises? Sigh...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part ,loved the ph conversation😊

This update was depressing for me. There are a lot of things which are cleared, lots of assumptions I made turned out real. Firstly Sasha, I have a problem with her. I really do. What, I will tell later. In this update, I want to say something.  Something about the phone conversation. I am not mad at him, I would have been in normal circumstances, for being so rude, but not now. He calling her showed that he needed her the most then, and when she didn't know what the problem is, what will she do? Sometimes knowing the problem may also not help. There are some situations where you are as helpless as the other person, who is going through all that and you are equally in pain for you are unable to do anything to alleviate their pain. I know the feeling all too well. Maybe that is the reason, I felt something prick my heart reading this line Now she could not stop her tears. Here was her Sir in pain and she could do nothing to make it all go away. All she could do was be a joker and try to make him smile.

Well, that's all for now. More comment to come after I put myself together or maybe this is it. Frankly Sheesh, more than once I took things in this fic personally. I long back forgot that it is a fictional story and the characters are fictitious. Sigh. I should get my brain checked I guess.

Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maan is really a lonely person who badly needs someone to share his feelings.. Hope geet will successful in becoming dat "someone". she has become deeply attached to him now.. Her tears n worries for Maan are the proof.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

^ You're STILL 25? I thought you turned 26 last month!!

25 completed, 26 running
ammu5 thumbnail
fabuls update. geet understands maan so well.
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

depressed...😭

Welcome to the gang
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update... I can't see maan sulking because of others especially because of dev
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
depressing update . am i the one who is feeling , maan is becuming emotionally dependent on geet . a very positive vibe  for me. A balancing act