FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Lady, i was just correcting you. My concern then was to correct you n i dealt with it as a subject. Did i blush? Nah. So how am I a perv? Mandu. Oh btw why are you dragging women population in our silly talks? Marne ki iraada hain kya? 🀣
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

Lady, i was just correcting you. My concern then was to correct you n i dealt with it as a subject. Did i blush? Nah. So how am I a perv? Mandu. Oh btw why are you dragging women population in our silly talks? Marne ki iraada hain kya? 🀣

to hell with ur correcting me...only pervs rem such insignificant details...pervs dont blush...so what does that make u...A PERV...πŸ˜†
pawandeepk001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiniHanda

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"> [quote] Surprise of all surprises! She found out that with all the
overdrive thinking she had run out of mental gas and was unable to focus. [/quote]

<font color="#0000CC">Er, why am I not surprised at all now? πŸ˜†

Yeh Maan and Geet are running around the mulberry bush now πŸ˜• I am beginning to feel sorry for Maan! Does Geet even realise a professional relationship? Ufff... yeh ladki Maan ko hi nahi humko bhi pagal kar denge! Adorable limits!πŸ˜• Does he have headeaches or heartaches regards her right now? 😳 πŸ˜• What exactly does Geet feel for Maan? Does Geet feel love in any of its intensity? Or is it really a crush alone like it seems to considering all her naivete?😭 Maan earlier mentioned something to the tune " I am here if you want me"☺️ or some such. That was when she stepped back without kissing him, since she didn't feel his need for her. What exactly did he mean there? Ahem. That statement sounded double-ended to me </font>
</font><font color="#0000CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">☺️ </font><font color="#0000CC" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">☺️</font><font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#0000CC">. Does Maan think of Geet as a bachcha? 😭 Well, she does behave like one so often πŸ˜• I wouldn't blame him😭

----------------------

Mollycoddle: Ello πŸ˜› Were ya the one who mentioned the flood of emoticons in my comments? Ya, makes pretty posts 😳 kind of akin tot he expressions I have on my face while typing 'em 😳 I am glad Pawan and I have spoiled all of Maaneet's romantic prospects for you with our lizard and chicken et alπŸ˜†

Pawan: Ello Ello πŸ˜› It's time Geet went in to a shrink. Mera dimaag bhi round-round going with all her thinking πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Nobody saw us? Seriously! She said nobody saw us? πŸ˜†

World-of- Dreams: You are er, 12 years of age? Like the numerical 12? Somebody tell me she's kidding 😲 😲 I've been hardly in here the last couple of days. Did I misread? πŸ˜•

Moral of this story to all girls: If you can't concentrate on anything coz of a (good) guy, tell the guy straight on his face. Take some inspiration off Geet. More often than not, you just might end up with your Maan 😳 πŸ˜†
</font>

</font>

Hehe.. Hi-Paanch me too glad 4 spoiling their romantic prospects πŸ˜› Sini I'm afraid Maan may end up having heart-attack wid her not so normal actions πŸ˜† btw Moral of the story taken and will be acted upon.. πŸ˜ƒ and who'z 12 yrs old here?? 😲 😲Edited by pawandeepk001 - 11 years ago
-Crayon- thumbnail
Someone pplease bring me out of this world that you have been creating from last few days ,you have no idea how much I was dyinh to read this update and comment on it ,finally I got the golden chance!! πŸ˜†
OMG...first things first , I loved it when Maan think that Sasha's smile didn't reach her eyes...Haaye...Maan even notices eyyes , God ppls someone tell him that people are totally fida over his intense eyes!!Well I'm sure he knows it!! 😍
hmmm...all the employees chosen by Maan are living under the same roof...sometimes I feel like that Maan is preparing all of the for a 'Jung' to face some aane wala toofan πŸ˜†
When Meera told Geet that Yash is harmless and she'll get used to him , I felt like she was talking abt some pupppy 🀣

Your updates are so damn intruiguing , the thing that you wrote abt the poem TBH Sometimes I think twice before reading a poem probably b'coz I think that they are very difficult to understand but. Once we start reading it it carries us to it's own world. It leaves us thinking but it happens with prose too..Did I ever mention that some particular parts of your updates are like an amazing seminar or talk with whixh we can easily relate to sometimes ,then think abt it and also change our pperspectives!
The mention of proverbs was so damn hell amazing!
You are so good at writing the lines with deeper meanings in a very simple way!
I have a lot more to write but now i'm surrounded by a huge no. Of pppl around me...so can't write everything now :-/..will post it in the. Evening!!
Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

Someone pplease bring me out of this world that you have been creating from last few days ,you have no idea how much I was dyinh to read this update and comment on it ,finally I got the golden chance!! πŸ˜†
OMG...first things first , I loved it when Maan think that Sasha's smile didn't reach her eyes...Haaye...Maan even notices eyyes , God ppls someone tell him that people are totally fida over his intense eyes!!Well I'm sure he knows it!! 😍
hmmm...all the employees chosen by Maan are living under the same roof...sometimes I feel like that Maan is preparing all of the for a 'Jung' to face some aane wala toofan πŸ˜†
When Meera told Geet that Yash is harmless and she'll get used to him , I felt like she was talking abt some pupppy 🀣

Your updates are so damn intruiguing , the thing that you wrote abt the poem TBH Sometimes I think twice before reading a poem probably b'coz I think that they are very difficult to understand but. Once we start reading it it carries us to it's own world. It leaves us thinking but it happens with prose too..Did I ever mention that some particular parts of your updates are like an amazing seminar or talk with whixh we can easily relate to sometimes ,then think abt it and also change our pperspectives!
The mention of proverbs was so damn hell amazing!
You are so good at writing the lines with deeper meanings in a very simple way!
I have a lot more to write but now i'm surrounded by a huge no. Of pppl around me...so can't write everything now :-/..will post it in the. Evening!!

yash a puppy🀣...what an analogyπŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

i m reserving...

but i seriously feel like pulling my hair out now...
so many questions...ab tak answers ka pata nahi...but each passing update is just piling the list of my questions...

cloud9---so sasha had hots for maan...bloody perv kahin ki😑

comments will follow...when my brain decides to work...πŸ˜†

so its official...i am going to layoff my brain for a few days coz it refuses to come up with any sensible comments to ur update...i better wait and watch and have fun watching ppl cominmg up with their thoughts on the update
^^ And I am lazy to edit my comment. Do it for me na Reva. Pweej
-Crayon- thumbnail
Ok now...what the hell did I write in my previous comment!! πŸ˜†
It was filled with all those extra ppp's and yyy's and sss's!! 
I guess I was sleepy then!! πŸ˜†
Haaye Kya Update tha! πŸ˜
"Geet, you do realize you are talking to your boss here right? You know just in case you had forgotten in all this excitement."
MSK pls stop killing us with such dialogues!! It's a bit difficult for dumb souls like us to handle such attitude of MSK!!! πŸ˜†

Oh So Innconet...Geet kissed Maan..so now what should I write about this ...You know this feeling is beyond words !! πŸ˜πŸ˜
Absolutely loved Geet's enlightenment wala part!! 
Is Maan like a poem?? What do people see him as?? Do they view as a they want to see ,do they fit them according to their ideas or is it what he shows them? He shows them what others want to view him as?? 
Oh I seem like a confused soul πŸ€” , I'm probably not making any sense ...I hardly make any sense ..so doesn't matter ! πŸ€“
I always find at least one line of the update so wonderful and this again is one such line... such lines leave me thinking!
"Each answer had to be self contained, but yet leave room for interpretation."
I loved Geet's enlightenment process... and Look at me now a days..I feel so dumb and lost ...but no I will be optimistic here..probably it's the lull before the enlightenment!! πŸ˜†

P.S : I see few rumors regarding my age!! 12 , 80 ,800 and so on...Well my age almost got revealed in one of the posts in the previous pages ,I didn't want it to come out so soon ,but no worries ..I'm happy with what I am 'coz ...*wears sunglasses in the night* 😎..."Dil toh baccha hai ji..La...La..Lalalalaaa.."

-Crayon- thumbnail

grrr...why dont u be my godmother thenπŸ˜†

Oh wow !!
 "Kiss the Ring" my dear!! 😎 πŸ˜†
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

so its official...i am going to layoff my brain for a few days coz it refuses to come up with any sensible comments to ur update...i better wait and watch and have fun watching ppl cominmg up with their thoughts on the update

Olle mera baccha, Shall i get you some complan? πŸ€£ Dont pull too many hairs out, your age will also come under question...