Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
simply amAzing...

but u stopped maans pov at the very exciting moment...GEET HANDAs entry...

n the way story is progressing its getting pretty interesting
@Namru: The dialogue is 'Late ga vachina latest ga vastanu' something like that. The worst pickup line I ever heard. I dont know abt what movie n which actor though.
@Reva: yes i am arrogant n u r my twinni. N ofcourse I love writing thesis. Thats what i do in exams. Abt ur name psshht! That's all i have to say.   πŸ€£
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

what is kharabi in my name..u jackass😑

well i agree with u...she is a good listener and tries to connect the dots and doesnt give up till she gets a satisfactory solution to a problem that is gnawing her...she is a troubleshooter and is good in making sense out of things which normally dont make sense...she is a detail person...who has an eye for nuances

Aap logon se phir se apna analysis shuru kar diya...πŸ˜†
The return of the ''Study'!!!!'
-Crayon- thumbnail
Since I'm romaing in this thread like a lonely soul..still waitng to read Sir's POV...I thought of dedicating two lines of this very famous song for the. Upcoming updates!
1...2:...3...
ahem...ahem...*clears throat*
Main Dushman toh nahi...
--Wah..Wah.--
Main Dushman toh nahi magar e-haseen
--Wah..Wah...Kya baat..Kya baat--
Jab se dekha Maine tujhko ...
Mujhko Dosti aa gayiii...
----Are wah wah...wah wah-----
(I can hear myself singing...wah wah Nammu...lage raho..lage raho 🀣 )
-Crayon- thumbnail
^^ I wish IF had the option to 'Like' one's own commets like FB...I wud have surely liked the above comment!!! 🀣
-Crayon- thumbnail

who me no nonsense type...i think i am all nonsense type...dont judge a book by its coverπŸ˜†

Ahem...Don't  judge a book by it's cover πŸ˜²
What about all those markettign mantra's ?? They seem to contradict this statement!! πŸ˜Ž
Now don't take this too literally πŸ˜‘ Maine yun ho lik diya!!! Huh!!

-Crayon- thumbnail

ur comments didnt give me the impression that u wer in depression...agar tum depression mein itni khush rehti ho...toh jab khush hoti ho toh kya karti hoπŸ˜•

Lol...thanks to the funny emoticons of IF...They are very helpful!!
Main kal sahi mein dukhiyaari aatma ban gayi thi πŸ˜­
I called my frnd at 11'O clock and ate her brains till 12..I kept blabbering the whole time!!  (Roaming pe hote hue bhi!! πŸ€£ )
She almost slept off during the convo!!! πŸ˜² πŸ₯±
This dheokebaaz frnds..u see!! πŸ˜†
-Crayon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

@Namru: The dialogue is 'Late ga vachina latest ga vastanu' something like that. The worst pickup line I ever heard. I dont know abt what movie n which actor though.
@Reva: yes i am arrogant n u r my twinni. N ofcourse I love writing thesis. Thats what i do in exams. Abt ur name psshht! That's all i have to say.   πŸ€£

'Late ga Vachina latest ha vastanu' πŸ€£
Ayyayyo...What's this!!! πŸ€£

@nammu: Janam dekhlo mit gayi duriyaaa mein yaha hun yaha hun yaha hun yaha
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

there will be a day when u will be yearning to take my name, but then i wud have copyrighted my name...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†