Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: To Sir, With Love[1] - COMPLTD - Page 54

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

DIDI...YOu can't go against these "SANSAAR KE NIYAM" HUH!! πŸ˜‘
 πŸ˜†
What to do..I'm presently in my hometown...They cut the power at some odd hours ..mid night and all...and I keep on talking all the non-sense during the whole day making all the people around me stare at me !! πŸ˜†

to hell with sansar ke niyam...dont talk like a dadiammaπŸ˜†

i guess the scorching heat is making u lose ur sanity,making u blabber...well i can see the same on this thread in ur comments too, with so many emosπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally seemsl ike geet is at ease
Edited by 9n9i9s9h9u9 - 11 years ago
SiniHanda thumbnail
You know what you did? DO YOU?! I was nearly hanged coz of you! Here was I, another day at work, decided to do some stealth IFing and shit, found the update here and was reading this up with a smile and chuckling to myself as always and then came to this part:

Geet "Sir, I had something to say. To clear the air you know between us."

MSK "Us?"

Geet "Ha Sir. What I am about to say might surprise you considering whatever happened."

MSK "Hmm'.tell me."

Geet "I don't have a crush on you."

MSK "We have already established that haven't we?

I just lost it there! I burst into one bout of laughter in front of all and sundry and more! Oh my good god! You don't want to see what looks I am getting now from people around! Shit! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I swear, I seriously swear I'll never read this Geet and Maan at work 😑 πŸ˜†

Yeh Geet na! Omigod! I thought I was an insane kind but this Geet toh is what?! Kitna sochti hai! (Aside: Dear author aap kitne sochte ho πŸ˜†)  Oh lord, I so so so want to know Maan's pov here from today's part! He looks good in casuals? Whoaaa 😲 Hold your horses lady! Your MSK just might get a cardiac at this rate one of these days πŸ˜†

Long story short, just one word: BRAVO! πŸ‘

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
this line very much

Geet "Sir how do I know Sir. I am just an idiot box meant for 'pure entertainment'. Sometimes I don't realize when the channel is changed. No prices for guessing who carries the remote Sir. "

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely freaking awesome update . sheesh , must compliment  for writing  such brilliant stuff .πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—πŸ‘
nats0101 thumbnail
geet n r super workd up brain...
loved it
missed maan pov 2de..bt geet s lines more thn made up 4 it
"Sir how do I know Sir. I am just an idiot box meant for 'pure entertainment'. Sometimes I don't realize when the channel is changed. No prices for guessing who carries the remote Sir. "
awesm!!πŸ‘
-Crayon- thumbnail
~Edited~
Where should I start with πŸ˜†...I kept searching for the 'Pink' part in these two updates..but I guess we need to wait for that! πŸ˜†
How can anyone not think of MSK in physical terms! Geet is different...but when it comes to the MSK..he can make anyone weak..wait wait...weak as well as strong!Haaye!! πŸ˜
He is truly amazing!!

"He kept staring. She just lifted her hand and clutched her phone as if clutching his hand. He seemed to notice. One by one his lines of worry started to ease. 
Finally his face and eyes relaxed. And he gave a small smile. Geet wiped her tears and smiled back."

Please don't kill us with such lines!! 😍(Well don't take this literally please...you continue with such lines in your updates  πŸ˜‰ They are nothing less that a rocking treat!)

I love it when Sir says..."Geet now go home"..I have been noticing this line frm many updates and I absolutely love it!! πŸ˜†
Here Geet seems like a little kid!!
So she was again thinking  about the two most important men in her life while swimming..Her father and Maan Sir!! I love her swimming sessions!! πŸ˜ƒ

Do I need to mention that I fell in love with that line πŸ˜
"Sir, might I add you look very cool in casuals Sir."
Strangely in this FF..I'm falling in love with the dialogues and monologues more than anything else!!πŸ˜†

Hmmm..coming to the other part ...well I wasn't sure if I should write this thing or not..but since  every word you type needs a lot of thinking work..I felt that it's your right to know what impact your updates have on your readers. πŸ˜›
TBH after reading the whole update..I read ,re-read ,re-re-read Romeo-Geet convo especially those lines  Maths being an absolute truth and then the line about Money being in the mind-set of the societies.
This part of the update seriously reminded me of my college seminar...hmm..well how do I put it..Actually when we have seminars for both undergrads and postgrads together we don't easily get all the things that prof talk about ,so we usually write down all those terms and then God knows what all we do after that πŸ˜†...I felt the same after the update.
When I read that line about the money what I did was I started re-reading one of the readings of my course where there is a para about working on the basis of trust!! I kept reading that one and I started re-reading all my assignments and then here comes the other line..

Men of science rarely made it big in terms of money. Probably because they did not understand the language of money or simply did not care. Their joy lay in finding the absolute truth. And nothing could be farther from truth than money.
I don't know why this line caught my eye..this one seriously reminded me of something and I again indulged myself in reading some random articles ,after reading all that..I started pointing out mistakes in my own assignment making me realize my stupidity..Now again I called my friend to discuss something regarding that and all this because of this update..You are Freaking Awesome!!!! I mean you can seriously make any-one think!!! I absolutely loved this update!!😲 I don't even know how to express my excitement and all!!! πŸ˜†.
..Ermm.. I feel so stupid after writing all this ...'coz it might not make proper sense but again if I wouldn't have written this I would have felt this comment being incomplete or something like that!!! πŸ˜†
Lastly...I loved the update but I'm eagerly waiting for that This part!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by World-of-Dreams - 11 years ago

There are two major parts I loved in this update. First one is her reaction to Romeo's revelation that he isn't good at Math. I adore Geet for this quality of hers. She sees what others don't at times. And one more thing about her is, she saves everything in memory and ever random, disjoint sentence would be saved for future reference and be solved. To me Geet is a person who expects a solution for every problem. She questions, because she wants to understand. She keeps on thinking, because she wants to solve the puzzle. I love this aspect in her. SO, anyway her reaction to Romeo was beautiful. The way she connected his simple sentence, and Meera's expression few days back and formed a theory was beautiful.
The second scene I loved was hands down the scene where her eyes fill up watching her Sir in distress. You know few days back, when i was not so sure about the ending, and was scared about her heart break, what worried me more was not that her love would be unrequited or he would be a womanizer. My worry was purely what she would be after the heart break. Because, she cares for him so very much that sometimes it scares me. Look at this scene for instance. Your may get hurt seeing your dear ones in pain but when you don't know the reason for their distress, yet if your eyes water seeing them in such a state, it shows the amount you care. Also the kind of person you are. Geet here is naive in her own way. How much deep her care runs was shown in the scene i mentioned above. Overall amazing update.

~Edited again~

Oh by the way, did i tell you i love love loved the scene where she whispers his name "Maan". I so wanted to know how much did he hear. And I prayed to god that he should hear it. Oh, I do love that name too. I like short names. Reva is the only exception of course🀣

Edited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
loved it..