Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: paponecon

i m just reading the comments of last update n feeling so sad to read somthing that may b maan will ditch geet or something like these ... then i re-read PROLOGUE n nw see what i found the line  Meet Geet Handa, the ordinary and Maan Singh Khurana the debonair extraordinaire and this is their love story.feeling so mch relieved to read this that actually its maaneet love story that means maan also loves her or loved her or will love her...

as much as ur comments make me smile, but i wud say dont expect this story to be as simple as it looks, i am sure sheesh has some pleasant as well as nasty surprises in store for us...πŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: World-of-Dreams

I have no idea why am I dropping in now and then ,commenting on every post...but even I loved that Geet ka sona...Same thing happened with me and my frnd too..One day I asked her to watch Geet and after that when I called her ...She said  "Oh wow..the serial is over..I slept during their eye-lock woke up and still they were busy in some dupatta stuff so I slept again!!".
I prenteded to be so angry on her then!! πŸ˜†
Even I feel hat Vicky is falling for Geet..he started claling her Geetiepie...Geetie..and all...πŸ˜†

i love this name GEETIE...its cute...πŸ˜†...

actually this reminds me of previous update where G suggested P to go out with V rather than adi,, and she was like pagal hai kya, i wud look like his aunt, he is sooo tin...i fell off from my chair laughing...i loved that light banter...πŸ˜†..sorry for popping up this unrelated stuff...but cudnt help...my mind is completely jumbled upπŸ˜†...
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: glassdoor

If Maan's character was so simplistic it would have made my job easier now, wouldn't it? πŸ˜† Keep the faith dear...

so that means he is the complication in this ff...hainaπŸ˜†...send him to me...he will forget being complicatedπŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail

Oh my..I guess there's a new twist in my thoughts after reading abt the other FF!! πŸ˜²
I  have read something like this..well that's similar yet entirely different ...In that novel during the entire second half we are only dropped in one corner and left to roam there jst looking at a single side of the story..only during the climax is the secret revealed..well it was psychological thriller ! I never linked this one with that as it had an entirely different thing..about naxalites and all...now after reading your comment ..I couldn't help but think of that Novel..!!
Maan's charecter is nothing less than a huge mystery but I don't think he is a kind who would use and throw girls with absolutely no respect to them or something on that lines.  
I don't mind a greyish shade though...I always saw him as a deep thinker ...!!
He might probably manipulate things for his benefit but even then..I imagine the same thing in an entirely different light!! 

P.S After reading all these comments and all how much I wish I had taken literature as a minor subject!! πŸ˜†

r u kidding...u wont be even talking to me , had u opted for literature...πŸ˜†
Downhill thumbnail

Wait a minute!!

What's with those two lines about those rotten tomatoes in the beginning of the update! Holding the tomatoes till Maan's side of the story will be open to us so that those tomatoes get rotten and we get to throw them on you!!! I had a very bad feeling throughout the update because of those two lines!!
She got her 10 mins back!! Vicky took her to a 3 hour long movie??!!! πŸ˜²
Awww..she slept during the movie..Thank God the movie got over when she woke up..!! πŸ˜†
Vicky called this a date??!! πŸ˜²
Sometimes she is like a cute little kid but the very next moment ,you amazingly pen down  the depth of her character every time and I simply fall in love with this girl. 
She got her 10 mins back but again those last two lines made me feel so strange.
What are you upto!! πŸ€”
After completing 51 udates hope you are not gonna give us a heart attack and make our condn worse than dadima!! huh!!  

well if i have to spot ur comemnt , all i have to see is the one with many cute emos and exclamations...ur comments are as lively as uπŸ˜†
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mollycoddle

ya even i think so..i am stalking, haunting this thread, trying to make sense of every comment ..so that my parched heart ...gets solace from the fact that this is indeed a happy love story...HAPPY IN BOLD...hope the writer is reading this and taking the cue from it πŸ˜†

Oh dear! I always knew rumors were a bad thing. But now I have proof of it. My dear Ms.mollycoddle isnt your entire fear based on just a rumor? Poor Maan is being judged as a womanizer, ultimate Dusht Danav, user, abuser based on just hearsay evidence?? Why not wait till you know more about him to judge him! 

With regards to whether this is a happy love story or not, which cue should I take? Where you mentioned I should ignore your comments or the one above πŸ˜‰ 

Chillax dear, I wont let you down...
Updated comment in page 63
-Crayon- thumbnail
@reva di...Haila...you have become a spammer now!! Even I didn't know the meaning of DQ!! Well honeslty speaking..now I'm more interested to know about this writer now!πŸ˜†

The whole atmosphere of the thread has changed now..I jst read cloud9's comment and my mouth was literally open!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Oh God..now seriously..This whole atmosphere is intriguing me!!
I guess the writer is getting a practical experience of many things , how the human mind works in certain circumstances and all!!πŸ˜†
All of us are continuously blabbering ...reading the same prologue 4-5 times..Each and every line has a different interpretation..If that's the case ..I guess each and every line written for Maan...each and every word uttered by Maan...has a greater meaning than what Geet has interpreted! If that will be the case then what??.haila!!
Waise after reading all these I'm back to square 1...I blv Maan might be a person purely misunderstood by the society...'coz whenver I imagine him...I  imagine him speaking with his  eyes ...(Damn!!..I love his eyes πŸ˜ )...thinking while sipping his coffee, not in love with Geet probably but she definetely holds an important place in his life in a positive way ..His words...and their small talk during those 10 minutes..where he tells that Geet you  are  insane..and one dialogue that always keeps ringing in my mind..is "You have Toppled the Knight Geet" and smiles.
Aaah..I find his smile so genuine!!
I don't know if this line is that significant..but this simple line had a huge eeffect on me!!
Maan..as a guide , a companion , an advisor..I guess this might sound extremely silly or strange..but sometimes I view him as a King-Maker!! πŸ€“Wow!! πŸ˜†This is what I always thought and will do so..till Maan's side of story is open!! πŸ˜‰
Downhill thumbnail

@reva di...Haila...you have become a spammer now!! Even I didn't know the meaning of DQ!! Well honeslty speaking..now I'm more interested to know about this writer now!πŸ˜†

The whole atmosphere of the thread has changed now..I jst read cloud9's comment and my mouth was literally open!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
Oh God..now seriously..This whole atmosphere is intriguing me!!
I guess the writer is getting a practical experience of many things , how the human mind works in certain circumstances and all!!πŸ˜†
All of us are continuously blabbering ...reading the same prologue 4-5 times..Each and every line has a different interpretation..If that's the case ..I guess each and every line written for Maan...each and every word uttered by Maan...has a greater meaning than what Geet has interpreted! If that will be the case then what??.haila!!
Waise after reading all these I'm back to square 1...I blv Maan might be a person purely misunderstood by the society...'coz whenver I imagine him...I  imagine him speaking with his  eyes ...(Damn!!..I love his eyes πŸ˜ )...thinking while sipping his coffee, not in love with Geet probably but she definetely holds an important place in his life in a positive way ..His words...and their small talk during those 10 minutes..where he tells that Geet you  are  insane..and one dialogue that always keeps ringing in my mind..is "You have Toppled the Knight Geet" and smiles.
Aaah..I find his smile so genuine!!
I don't know if this line is that significant..but this simple line had a huge eeffect on me!!
Maan..as a guide , a companion , an advisor..I guess this might sound extremely silly or strange..but sometimes I view him as a King-Maker!! πŸ€“Wow!! πŸ˜†This is what I always thought and will do so..till Maan's side of story is open!! πŸ˜‰

u know what we both are polar opposites when it comes to having views about maan...i am believing the worst of maan...and u r completely drowned in his mahimaπŸ˜†