Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevi's problem wid mannu?? (Page 2)

luvmannu Senior Member
luvmannu
luvmannu

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Green_chilles

As a virman fan ...we mgth be offended even irked by jeevika but I take it this way

Jeevika is manvi's father, mother, everything of her...for our patents we are always a child...if she have said manvi is immature then I would defended her but she simply said she is a child...which indicate that she still believe and treat her as a kid, doesnot thinks that she has attended the age to fall in love or even believe she will

Even jeevika would have thought that their no evidence in virat liking manvi or vice verse, so getting your hopes high and later for nothing is a disapointment...even after knowing virta so-called loves Maya...

She is possessive abt manvi...and dont want to share her manvi with any1...just like manvi hated viren in the beginning ...just like our best frnd hates our bf

Jeevika hooks virat with Maya bcoz wants to keep virat away from manvi mayb or just wanted to give a chance to Maya to prove herself, as jeevika said yday it takes time to adjust and follow rules in v-house...

Could b also she thinks manvi staying in this house and following rules would be difficult for her sister...as caging a free bird in the cage...manvi following so many rules, values will irk her as she is a free bird

well said... Jeevika is not against maanvi but behaving exactly like a parent will do... also why will she want her dear sister to marry Virat when she thinks Virat loves Maya... she has no evidence that Virat loves maanvi so unless she is sure that Virat loves only Maanvi I don't think she will supoort... if she did i will be disappointed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HubzeGreen_chilles

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

Because she know's Maanvi isnt in LOVE with Viraat .

Because she is still unaware of Viraat's feelings for Maanvi.(Virat himself is confused and conflicted about his lovelife so how is jeevika supposed to know? Ermm)

Because she doesnt want maanvi to choose Viraat only cuz Viren thinks of them as a perfect match.The day Maanvi chooses Viraat by herself,u will see how differently Jeevika will react as well.

Not so long ago Swamini used to get pissed even @ the mere mention of maanvi's name.Now she is all praises for maanvi ONLY cuz she was the mastermind behind Virat-Maya hookup.There is no guarantee she wont raise any protest when tables will turn.Even Viren who is jumping up with the excitement of a kid who found his candy,wont even raise a finger for his saali and wife when it comes to his badi maa.

Maya's true colours are yet to be revealed so there is no way someone as naive as Jeevika will know about maya's inner motives.

She is just being reasonable and cutting some slack for Virat's choice ie Maya Tongue.Her mistake is that she isnt degrading or doubting Virat's abilities to judge a person :).Ofcourse she is gonna get all flack by fans only cuz currently she is not playing a cupid in the perfect love story of VM LOL
I havent watched the show in like 4 weeks so I have no clue whats going on but @bold BINGO...Jeevika is like this show's Stefan...kuch karne jao toh problem, na karo toh problemSleepy
Green_chilles Senior Member
Green_chilles
Green_chilles

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Agree with all points expect the bold

I dont think she is currently exhibiting her possessiveness about Maavi cuz she is blisfully unaware of VM's feelings for each other .I dont think Jeevika is as immature as Maanvi was 'during the time of JV marriage".She was always shown as a more matured individual and more sorted out as a person.So dont think she would be shown playing any game to prolong VM reunion.Her possessiveness for Maanvi will become obvious only after Maanvi starts reciprocating Viraat's love.Till now i dont think she will care especially cuz her first thought would be maanvi can now stay with her and be close to her.Her possessiveness streak would be explored only gradually when Maanvi starts spending more time with Viraat and when J will feel left out.
[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't mean hook sense...meant jeevika wants virat to be happy with his choice, but in sometime she afraid to lose manvi to virat, so unintenally she want them to get together, so she can make sure viren is just suspecting and that why she is neglecting in seeing what viren sees...

She mgth not show her possiessiveness but inside she is...if viren have told her bf4 and jeevika would have witnessed duo convo...she would have shown it...but in serial they have not pictured it...if you read jeevika face reaction on viren suspection of virat-manvi...it tell all (in a english movie the father was against the daughter wedding, does that means he is immature)

I personally disagree with manvi being said as immature...again is her possessiveness of letting her sister go away from manvi...more over manvi was not against jeevika wedding...she was against jeevika long distance as she have to leave Chandigarh...she was afraid to leave her sister, parent, frnd to somelse, a stranger...as a sister will you not see alliance where she could be near you

I personally again feel jeevika will be shown more possissive or your so-called immature in handling manvi-virat relationship...the reason is that jeevika it's been pictured as a parental figure...parent are more protective and possissive even immature then behna

Edited by Green_chilles - 03 April 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
no she really thinks maanvi is too young for marriage and thats true in serial mannu is 17 yrs old so thats the problem buh jeevei doesn't know mannu is more sharper than her and mannu is so brave and courageous

Go to top